Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18235 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

You mean the useless agbami oil field that produced no oil and even when you presented the amount it produced from chervon, it barely made 1% of oil produced that year according to the amount NNPC provided the oil production made that entire year. You mean that worthless piece of shit oil field you keep talking about . grin grin grin mental retarded monkey. In order to justify his parasitic, leeching way the retarded buf00n is accusong the government of laying "politics". Yoriba and stupidity is like bestfriend. ONDO is the LEAST PRODUCING in the entire Nigeria FACT. The leech of Nigeria, the virus that should be shot that's what Una are and well recorded. YOU AnD YOUR Southwest are PARASITES.

Look at the monkey whose entire region didn't have any thing to hold back yet the most underdeveloped in the entire southern region having the audacity to call Asaba, a place a billion times better than the villages Una call cities cursed. Go and fix your underdeveloped, backwards souhthwaste before calling anybody cursed. A land where poverty thrives, where constant ritualist den are discovered and where the devil is having a field day at should never call others cursed. Your South West is not only underdeveloped and cursed, even rats and snakes does not want to reside in it. Disgraceful tribe. Africa's shameless monkeys.
With all the ranting, that doesn't change the fact the Fg acknowledge and reward Ondo more than any SE states!
Accursed loser!
Parasite!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by bigbonecrush: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lmao! So, Nzeogwu, the ibo coup plotter joined biafra after the massacre?
May it never be well with you or anyone who wants to distort history!
Imagine the bared face lies?
What a lowlife!

Don't mind him! He is lower than low for distorting history!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

Asaba was developed with oil, find in my dsrate and my aniomaland unlike your leeching ass people that leeched of every SS states. Parasites
You mean the same itshekiri, urhobo, isoko whom you hate while your parasitic Asaba leeches on their wealth!
This is what we call dining with the devil!
Shameless lots and losers!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Don't mind him! He is lower than low for distorting history!
You dey mind that goat! Just know that ibos and lies are quite synonymous!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

More lies from the accursed serial looser!
The same Nzeogwu who died at Nsukka fighting for biafra!
What a lowlife!
I repeat it will never be well with you for distorting history!
Accursed fool!

You see why I called you a mental retarded buf00n. Common reading and grasping what you read is a hard task for your dimwitted ass. Did my reply to you not implicate he died fighting for Biafra. You said and I quote asaba men did blah blah in mid west and I asked you to bring proof, like the known yoloba lying monkey you are known to be you screamed nzeogwu and I said the same nzeogwu that died before the mid west invasion. What a complete buf00n you are. As I said God cursed you. Even Satan want nothing to do with you. You are a complete complete disgraceful illiterate. I pity the ppl that call themselves your parents. No doubt in my mind they are ashamed of you.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

You mean the same itshekiri, urhobo, isoko whom you hate while your parasitic Asaba leeches on their wealth!
This is what we call dining with the devil!
Shameless lots and losers!

Let me checked, I don't see any one calling asaba leech. In fact the shouting for anioma state got them scrunching around to appoint an anioma as delta governor just so too keep anioma in delta state. Host never want parasites near them nor fight to keep it. Dimwit. The only parasites known and are constantly called parasites from everyone is your worthless, backward yoloba hence everyone wants to get the hell away from una. A natural behavior of host /leech behavior. A leech desperately desperately clingvon while the hoat does all it can to get it off it. Parasites!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

You dey mind that goat!
Just know that ibos and lies are quite synonymous!

You are such an illiterate. Dumbass we all know that another of your ID buf00n. Typical of a yoloba, multiple ID and talking to unaselves in each like the mental retarded fool Una be. Illiterate
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiademSh07:

With all the ranting, that doesn't change the fact the Fg acknowledge and reward Ondo more than any SE states!
Accursed loser!
Parasite!

Ondo is still recorded as the least oil producing state. tongue tongue parasites
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
onenaira3:

You see why I called you a mental retarded buf00n. Common reading and grasping what you read is a hard task for your dimwitted ass. Did my reply to you not implicate he died fighting for Biafra. You said and I quote asaba men did blah blah in mid west and I asked you to bring proof, like the known yoloba lying monkey you are known to be you screamed nzeogwu and I said the same nzeogwu that died before the mid west invasion. What a complete buf00n you are. As I said God cursed you. Even Satan want nothing to do with you. You are a complete complete disgraceful illiterate. I pity the ppl that call themselves your parents. No doubt in my mind they are ashamed of you.
That's a fat lie! Even the devil is suprised!
Maybe you should ask bini why they still refer Asaba people as saboteur!
How did the biafra invade bini without passing through Asaba?
Accursed fool!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Ondo is still recorded as the least oil producing state. tongue tongue parasites
In your dumb brain though!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

You are such an illiterate. Dumbass we all know that another of your ID buf00n. Typical of a yoloba, multiple ID and talking to unaselves in each like the mental retarded fool Una be. Illiterate
Lol.
Confused loser!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Let me checked, I don't see any one calling asaba leech. In fact the shouting for anioma state got them scrunching around to appoint an anioma as delta governor just so too keep anioma in delta state. Host never want parasites near them nor fight to keep it. Dimwit. The only parasites known and are constantly called parasites from everyone is your worthless, backward yoloba hence everyone wants to get the hell away from una. A natural behavior of host /leech behavior. A leech desperately desperately clingvon while the hoat does all it can to get it off it. Parasites!!!!!!
Fool, so the FG are the isokos, urhobo and the itsekiris?
What a goat!
Only the FG is capable of creating states!
And no, delta voted for pdp, not Okowa!

Parasitic Asaba man!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:
Fool, so the FG are the isokos, urhobo and the itsekiris?
What a goat!
Only the FG is capable of creating states!
And no, delta voted for pdp, not Okowa!

Parasitic Asaba man!

What a dimwit you are. Anioma state was one of the state approved to be created by GEJ last conference you cool and that triggered delta state government PDP choosing an anioma to run you fool. Ntorrr I know how desperate you parasites wish you are from delta. tongue tongue ntorr. Like i said God cursed you to be from that monkey looking, under developed, Southwest villages. parasites!!!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

That's a fat lie! Even the devil is suprised!
Maybe you should ask bini why they still refer Asaba people as saboteur!
How did the biafra invade bini without passing through Asaba?
Accursed fool!

Dimwit. Simple thing BRING PROOF of Asaba men doing the bullshit you accused? I triple dared you to do it. Where e dey? Exactly
Illiterate yoloba lying buf00n. That's why no one likes you illiterates in the south. Dimwitted f00l
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Dimwit. Simple thing BRING PROOF of Asaba men doing the bullshit you accused? I triple dared you to do it. Where e dey? Exactly
Illiterate yoloba lying buf00n. That's why no one likes you illiterates in the south. Dimwitted f00l
I already told you this is no lecture hall!
Now tell me festus akagha, ifeajuna and others aint ibos from Delta!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967.
What a goat!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

What a dimwit you are. Anioma state was one of the state approved to be created by GEJ last conference you cool and that triggered [b]delta state government PDP choosing an anioma to run you fool. Ntorrr I know how desperate you parasites wish you are from delta. tongue tongue ntorr. Like i said God cursed you to be from that monkey looking, under developed, Southwest villages. parasites!!!
Pathetic double mouthed liar! It's no more the people but pdp?
Gosh, ibo and lies!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

I already told you this is no lecture hall!
Now tell me festus akagha, ifeajuna and others aint ibos from Delta!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967.
What a goat!

What a dimwitted fool you are. It went from Asaba men to announcing any Igbo you know. Like I said gets dog to read for you since your illiterate ass can't do it. Both Ifeajuna and akagha are SE igbo. Even Nzeogwu was not even from Asaba. Dimwitted mental r3tarded buf00n.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Pathetic double mouthed liar! It's no more the people but pdp?
Gosh, ibo and lies!

What a fool. Who chooses the governorship? The people or the government? A little politics for you no brain ass the government choose, the people vote. Yoloba parasite open a book for once in your miserable, f@ggot life.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

What a dimwitted fool you are. It went from Asaba men to announcing any Igbo you know. Like I said gets dog to read for you since your illiterate ass can't do it. Both Ifeajuna and akagha are SE igbo. Even Nzeogwu was not even from Asaba. Dimwitted mental r3tarded buf00n.
Lol. E. Ifeajuna isn't a delta man?
Pathetic liar!
Look at the atrocities your stup!d men committed and tell the Asaba massacre wasn't deserved!
Losers!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol. E. Ifeajuna isn't a delta man?
Pathetic liar!
Look at the atrocities your stup!d men committed and tell the Asaba massacre wasn't deserved!
Losers!

Ifeajuna is from Onitsha you mental r3tard monkey. Even Google to assist you before you write something that'll show what an uneducated illierate you are, you don't know how to do. Nuff said. you don't know sh2t. Lying illiterate

No link, no nothing even common knowledge you no sabi.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

What a fool. Who chooses the governorship? The people or the government? A little politics for you no brain ass the government choose, the people vote. Yoloba parasite open a book for once in your miserable, f@ggot life.
Pathetic liar!
At first, it was the people that doesn't want Anioma to separate and now, the pdp?
Gosh! What a chronic shameless liar- symbol of every iboman!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Pathetic liar!
At first, it was the people that doesn't want Anioma to separate and now, the pdp?
Gosh! What a chronic shameless liar- symbol of every iboman!

Can some one break down common English so this illiterate can understand what he read because obviously the f00l can't read.

Thank you to anyone willing to help this mental r3tard
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Can some one break down common English so this illiterate can understand what he read because obviously the f00l can't read.

Thank you to anyone willing to help this mental r3tard
The truth is nobody cares whether Anioma is created! Definitely not pdp, the itshekiri, isoko nor the urhobo!
Infact the urhobo wants you losers gone so that warri can finally be what it should be!
Parasitic shameless liar!
Thinking of it, it's high time Ondonian started digging out the bitumen that tarred parasitic asaba roads and bridges!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2015
AnambraDota:
Ogundamisi is just a twitter troll and a bigot, he spend all his twiiter energy writing about Biafra.

The ediot is just one of the most frustrated Yoruba cowards that carry placards when they see Igbo containers making inroad but preach peace when an Hausaman stab a Yoruba to death.

LMAooooOooo
that picture you attached, I love the background. So . . . nice,
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Ifeajuna is from Onitsha you mental r3tard monkey. Even Google to assist you before you write something that'll show what an uneducated illierate you are, you don't know how to do. Nuff said. you don't know sh2t. Lying illiterate

No link, no nothing even common knowledge you no sabi.
I guess wiki is a child play compared to the Edos who suffered the casualty!
From the horse mouth: http://www.edo-nation.net/midwest.htm.
Did you see how the midwesterners ibo soldiers who were supposed to guard the md western from invasion became saboteur?
A prominent example is Ochei!
I wasn't wrong when I said bini still view asaba people as saboteurs!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by pazienza(m): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

The truth is nobody cares whether Anioma is created! Definitely not pdp, the itshekiri, isoko nor the urhobo!
Infact the urhobo wants you losers gone so that warri can finally be what it should be!
Parasitic shameless liar!
Thinking of it, it's high time Ondonian started digging out the bitumen that tarred parasitic asaba roads and bridges!

Ukwuani/ Ndokwa part of Anioma is oil producing. I really don't know why you are hyperventilating here.

Anioma people have been agitating for Anioma state. That already proves they are not parasites. If they were parasites, they will be clinging tight to delta state, and promising fire and brimstone to any one who speaks of dividing Delta, like some parasites here do, at the mention of Biafra!

"Only parasites force co-existence". Anioma people craves for Anioma state, parasites can never crave to leave their hosts.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Get a tissue!
Truth is indeed bitter for you greedy ibos!
No be only victims..mtchew!
What a sore loser!
you are the loser not me!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Chiaka(f): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Bad try! see you are so envious of SS/SE so trying hard to work at something. Keep having sleepless nights over SS/SE. SS regrets not to have joined the Biafran war. Nigeria has been milking Niger-delta for centuries, what unites Nigeria is SS oil nothing more good enough SE is has oil as discovered and Igbo have hardly survived on oil unlike all those yorubas who have infested oil companies and not seeing reason why SS people should be more engaged and employed in oil industry which is only right thinking to do
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Chiaka(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you @OP for the mention.

First and foremost, some (majority) of Niger Deltans had the notion of Igbo dominance when the Biafran State was first declared in 1967 and all through the war period. Some of us(Niger Deltans) that never experienced the war unfortunately held to this sentiment and even defended it. At present, some of us have however realised that position was baseless and a product of propaganda. I have to state with the fear of God that the Igbos will not and cannot "dominate" any tribe within the SS and SE region. I am yet to see such plan.

Let us recall that during the struggle for the MidWest region from the Western region, some people outside the Midwest had proposed that Anioma (in president day Delta state) be ceded to the Eastern region while wthe rest of Midwest be one. The propaganda was that the Igbos will dominate the Binis and others in the New Midwest. Fortunately, the then Oba of Benin and other advocates of the Midwest region insisted that Anioma should be part of MidWest. In fact, when Midwest was created there was relative peace and brotherhood between the Igbos, the Ijaws, the Binis and other ethnic nationalities in the MidWest.

I will suggest that proponents of one Nigeria should be more concerned with solutions that will solve the issue of marginalisation and will entrench equity, instead of making comments that promotes division. We have to recognise the right of people to self-determination while we appeal to everyone to come to negotiating table. The Igbo nation is an ally and cousin to the ND- there are Igbos of ND stock.

Bad try! see you are so envious of SS/SE so trying hard to work at something. Keep having sleepless nights over SS/SE. SS regrets not to have joined the Biafran war. Nigeria has been milking Niger-delta for centuries, what unites Nigeria is SS oil nothing more good enough SE is has oil as discovered and Igbo have hardly survived on oil unlike all those yorubas who have infested oil companies and not seeing reason why SS people should be more engaged and employed in oil industry which is only right thinking to do
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Chiaka(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
I don't want to give explicit answer but let's look at it this way.

Firstly, some of us had the perception that we were "delivered" from the Igbos, but that was an ignorant position. The reason is that we have been struggling for equity and resource control even before the Civil War. After the way we are still struggling for the same thing. Do you call that deliverance? Was the igbos oppressing us before? Our elders in their own wisdom refused to support the Biafran cause (probably due to communication issues that led to misunderstanding) but the fact still remains that the problems we have been facing still lives with us. God knows that I hold nothing against anyone, but I believe we (ND) owe the Igbos a lot of gratitude.

Don't mind them, they are so envious of SS/SE so trying hard to work at something. Keep having sleepless nights over SS/SE. SS regrets not to have joined the Biafran war. Nigeria has been milking Niger-delta for centuries, what unites Nigeria is SS oil nothing more good enough SE has oil also as discovered and Igbo have hardly survived on oil unlike all those yorubas who have infested oil companies and not seeing reason why SS people should be more engaged and employed in oil industry which is only right thinking to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Ephemmm: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Yorubas said Igbos are betrayals but we stood by Jonathan to the very end. cool

I am happy that the SS people have seen the light cool

When Yorubas stood by GEJ in 2011, they are not betrayal in your own sentimental mind. But when they voted against him as a result of incapability to rule effectively, they are betrayal. What a confused fellow!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Ephemmm: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
ifyan:
I am surprised by the attitude of the Yorubas toward the Igbos because I can't understand this.

Is this a form of competition or jealousy.

Can somebody explain this for me

Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) / CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.