Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? (4300 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shey this kind of love still dey exist?

Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
r
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Anamachi3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Cutehector, ishilove,orijin oya make una come disect am
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
those were the days before adam.
my point is that age never existed...
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by FruityLass: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
I can do that and more for love
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by stan241(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Actually there are

BUT

Their ifa go don show dem say you get plenty of goodies on the way say your situation aint a permanent one
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Shey this kind of love still dey exist?
This is a very very very very rare kind of love.
For many ladies, its almost like "no romance without finance".
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by xpac01(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
When Abraham Lincoln was president America.
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
This Love only exist in Nollywood
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sincerely, I can smiley kiss smiley smiley
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
bestdeals0:
ah you serious?
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
bestdeals0:
my daughter
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:
those were the days before adam.

my point is that age never existed...
hahahahaha bro you cracked my ribs grin
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Would gladly love to... buh what happens when he becomes rich and fresh undecided

no need to answer! I'll tell u smiley He leaves u for another girl, and u end up regretting.

#HonestlySpeaking cool
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by jaymejate: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let's move to front page
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by chigoizie7(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oyind17:
Until den.
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by meimoks(f): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yeeeeeeees
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by chigoizie7(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
SIncerely, it happens, make I no talk much, but it does and I ve witnessed it
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yes smiley
Ugliest:
ah you serious?
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

Until den.

hmmm
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by jessyzin(f): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sincerely, I do it always for my fiancée when ever I go for shopping I always shop for two even my Underwear. The truth is that when a girl love a man she is ready to give her most precious gift just to make him happy.

The bottom line is that, there are still some girls out there that can give something more than gadget to there husband or boy friend just to keep him by her side.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:
Actually there are

BUT

Their ifa go don show dem say you get plenty of goodies on the way say your situation aint a permanent one
grin grin grin you made my day with laughter
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
bestdeals0:
Yes smiley
wow! you're a damsel... i will like to know you pls..
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ugliest:
wow! you're a damsel... i will like to know you pls..
grin but your Moniker is Awkward
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by rudebouy: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oyind17:

I believe you. I've been der before until she left for UK for studies. Na dia the love end oh! So sad;(!
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by MisterLongman(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Would gladly love to... buh what happens when he becomes rich and fresh undecided

no need to answer! I'll tell u smiley He leaves u for another girl, and u end up regretting.

#HonestlySpeaking cool
If I may ask, how did you know that's where the story will lead to......
This reason sounds like a stereotypical bullshyt. The kind of "mo jise jiya pelu ee" mindset many women have, especially those in a polygamous setting
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
MisterLongman:

If I may ask, how did you know that's where the story will lead to......
This reason sounds like a stereotypical bullshyt. The kind of "mo jise jiya pelu ee" mindset many women have, especially those in a polygamous setting

what is dis one saying mtswww
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by MisterLongman(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Mandarin
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by MisterLongman(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Mandarin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable-see-how-this-woman-died / Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.