Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65377 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2015
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by onadana: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
coolMore like a despirado...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by PheNom001: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Both timaya & the girl dey MAD. See the advance prostitute way say they rape her.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Its official

She looks slutty in nature...

smh for some girls tho
It has been official even before her fame.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Btruth: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Senseless.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by neocortex: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided

Bullshit!
I am not in any way passing a verdict on Timaya , but it is wrong
to justify rape because of a lady's lifestyle. She deserves better than
you wish for her.
Your comment is crude and shocking because you should have shown at least
a little bit of empathy to a woman like yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2015
I'd buy her market. Unfortunately I'm not visiting the United States till the next two years of which by then she'd turn old cargo.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Abugab(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
With these obscene pictures on the internet she is talking about rape.
I see a girl who is trying to make money off Timaya and a name for herself.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Johnnoah1st: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
SLUT WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HER FELLOW SLUT

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by PopeUDENSI: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2015
A click on this seriously amounts to a waste of precious hard earned data.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by shamecurls(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Dont be fooled! Its a publicity stunt[/size]
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Certifiedboss: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

If she was raped she would have gone through the right channels ,like reporting him to the authorities .

She's looking for fame that's why she choose a social network .

A rape victim won't be that dull to think Instagram is the solution .

Stop taking sides with her evil act where she's trying to ruin someone's career and image by saying other girls won't say it out cos of stigma .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by lexy2014: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided
It clearly shows that timaya doesn't have taste. No b every meat dem de chop.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Its official
She looks slutty in nature...

smh for some girls tho
very official
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by brainpower(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya self na mumu. You get to a point in your life where you don't go about fucking any kind of pussy. He has everything including a baby mama that has given him two beautiful daughters. You sleep with women with class. He actually confirmed that he slept with her just because she told him that she would f**k his brains out that's all. And he still went to see her. This goes a long way to show that most of these stars are Sex starved but they form like they are always getting some. At his level he should know the rules of power. And one of them is "never deal with someone that has nothing to lose" olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
I rather purchase a high class call girl than make this kind of mistake for free...its better he just pays her.

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew! undecided

I don't believe this shiiiit.....
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Certifiedboss: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:
She looks like a transgender..... undecided undecided

Even though no woman deserves to be raped but in her case i don't believe her story.There is no way she won't call the cops on Timaya after the so called rape,c'mmon this girl is american,and timaya won't be that dumb to fly all the way to Atlanta to rape her.

To you Timaya I hope you will stop being a cheerful giver.... undecided

The only sensible comment on this issue
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by karimhuu: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
this girl is a gold digger,,, timaya you sef ,,, you try zip up na
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:
Mtcheeeeeeeew! undecided

I don't believe this shiiiit.....

Y
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pat077: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Chai.... See as my tin dey give me standing ovation. I no blame Timaya @ all.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by jamesbawa(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
jai ho!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Fkforyou(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
This chic want destroy timaya's family all because of fame....as for all you hypocrites blaming timaya una well done..o, as if una never straff chic before....
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by idris4eva(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Se omo leleyi abi iya e fi idi jo na....ladies would do anything for likes on social media....

Na God kuku dey help we guys cos na one innocent guy go marry dis one put for house .
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by seangy4konji: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2015
hood rat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by lexy2014: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
So its "courage" that made her spend d night in a hotel with a man she barely knew? Y didn't she use d "courage" 2go 2d police station 2 report d "rape" and "molestation"? Didn't u c d nude pics she posted? Your matter get as e be

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by MARKone(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2015
I listened to the audio conversation between the lady and Timaya, she was asking Timaya 'what if she got pregnant after what he did'

Timaya was like 'you can remove it, but..if you want to keep it, no problem'.

Timaya admitted having sex with the lady, from their conversation he obviously went skin to skin... I just pity that his baby Mama.

But with this Ukwu am seeing...we will all die someday, all die na die jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by guntranno(f): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Oh! Daughter of a man!!!
Future Mother, Grandmother, Great grandmother...
Her surname should have been rape!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by victorD3: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2015
With these pictures I think its Timaya that should be crying rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.