Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65123 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Temysteve(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
av u been involve in a molestation b4, wich u can condole than to speak it out?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

I'm doing well, still in bed though cos of the annoying weather.

By the way what's that guys problem, him don look for ur trouble, look for mine too

Lol.....pele oooo...how is d weather?

No mind dat mumu jare......
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by weedfada(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=youmour post=36285496]There are more imoortant beef going on than this bullshxt,Drake just responded to Meek Millz with the track charged up,niggas are going crazy already with the way Drake handled the situation,OP and this MoD if una venture put this wubbish topic on NL again i go report una to s.eun.

Washere my guy... See beta gist 4 hia. Meek fall my hand abeg!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by zaynie(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

how are you sure her accusation is genuine? someone makes a fictitious allegation & people believe without even bothering to dig up the dirt & verify it's verisimilitude.. isn't that utmost gullibility? smh

*sigh.............where do I start from oooooooo
1. I don't care about the Timaya.
2. I don't care about the lady in question.
3. I dont know and dont want to know what happened between them. Infact if rape had not been in the topic, I wouldnt have opened this thread.
4. Nothing in my comment reflects my belief or disbelief in her accusation/ allegation.
5. My comment is a response to the lady I quoted.

Finally, I know we can sometimes we get so gish gish to type and flaunt all our smartiness but please make sure you truly comprehend before you summarize. Very important.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....pele oooo...how is d weather?

No mind dat mumu jare......

Been raining all day,
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Been raining all day,

Eyah....but that kind weather dey sweet ooo, especially on Sunday...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Eyah....but that kind weather dey sweet ooo, especially on Sunday...

Not for this town, we love the sun, love to go out, take walks and sit at the backyard
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Dega128(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided

Gosh are you really lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Indirectly she won, she wanted one thing and only one thing and she got it; attention, You can be famous or infamous. sadly that's today's society and that's how it works. People getting famous for raunchy behavior, a sick world indeed. everything was planned why do you think mistresses leak stories to publications about which celebrity they slept with. Timaya should have just ignored her and moved her.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
ehen! Aproko...who molest her? If its true then why she no go thru court? Cheap ways to get popular. Wetin Timaya wan get from her wrinkled body wey e nno fit get from UNIPORT chiks sef?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by achukonnamdi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
She just to be known.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by blackboy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya clap for yourself. Sai Baba has just come back from America and with the relationship now you can be picked up and bundled to USA to answer charges. This is not the time to be committing crimes. Change has come . No more corruption and more raping , no more committing crimes and going scot free. Better shred your US visa sharp sharp cause the day you step in Yankee the long arm of the law will be waiting for you if she reported the case to the police. Then you will have to prove you are innocent but the court case will cost you big time. Lets learn to treat women with more respect and not as a sex object.

She is living her life still not just because she says she has been raped she should wait in a room wishing it never happened or wait till they arrest him or wait till he is convicted or wait till ... Let her be. She has accused someone a notable singer of a serious crime , if he can't defend himself let his lawyer come out to defend him/speak for him.

Ppl calling her slut and all sort of names should be careful. Never judge a book by it's cover. If you dont know her dont judge her. You might be like all those white police who will see a black man and say because he is black he is a gangster, drug dealer or carjacker lets shot him. They are judging the blacks by the colour of their skin not by the actions.

There is something known as freedom of expression and we can't expect everyone to dress , talk and act the way we do or want in order to be accepted as good normal or decent.

Let her be. What we need is for the accused to defend himself and refute her allegations instead of many of us pushing the horse before the cart.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by WATERLee1: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dnt even knw what led Timaya to dis LovePeddler.... she no even fine
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by AprokoMan: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided

She's sexy wink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by WATERLee1: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dnt even knw what led Timaya to dis who*e... she no even fine
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
WATERLee1:
Dnt even knw what led Timaya to dis LovePeddler.... she no even fine
that is of all the better girls for this country!
timaya fall my hand!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by elomepee: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
alexlee50:
does any lady deserve to be raped?

From the above pics, this one got what she deserves.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Not for this town, we love the sun, love to go out, take walks and sit at the backyard

Oh really? that's nice....but it's cool to rest at home once in a whilewink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Goovo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
From those pictures, am sure the lady raped Timaya, and not the other way around
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by anigold(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Jetjacky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chia look at lost talent, this lady could have been wife material cry

Now she lost .....$$
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really? that's nice....but it's cool to rest at home once in a whilewink

Yes it is.

But seeing lovely faces too gets to put smiles one my face
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by sweatlana: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
So sluts don't get raped?

Nigeria men and low mentally. ..
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by RealEstate38: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Yes it is.

But seeing lovely faces too gets to put smiles one my face

Oh! yeah you are right......your babe nko?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by edwife(f): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
iykedare:

What exactly is wrong in being a "cheerful giver" ? tongue

Timaya,enjoy yourself jare

The prepare to die a very long and painful death with the friend called HIV cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! yeah you are right......your babe nko?

She's good, sleeping I guess
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by iykedare(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

The prepare to die a very long and painful death with the friend called HIV cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is that what you wish for me? Death?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

She's good, sleeping I guess

Lol.....which means she's not with you right?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nah, she's far far away
adeh39:

Lol.....which means she's not with you right?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Ertekazee: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya, I doubt if your 2 inches dick, that's reminiscent of a cigarette stub, had gone beyond this girl's clit. You're not at all endowed with a massive tool, to brush over - used ukwu such as this.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Tashaamania(f): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
She's a definition of "rape".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.