Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65115 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by edwife(f): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
iykedare:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is that what you wish for me? Death?

Not at all dear,was just a warning.... wink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by lilyfurnace: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is a simple matter, 4rm my own view,Timaya refused 2 pay her for services rendered or he under paid her,because dey are both adults,what was she doing at d rape scene if nt feeling d n**ga.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

And you really think she was raped ? if any sexing went down she probably led him on or was even the one who raped Timaya.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by 1stdammy: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
What rubbish!!! In fact, I feel like raping her now now.......
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Venom104:

Have you been molested before??

And how does your comment make sense undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
na timaya rep am abi na she wey rep timaya. because i no c wetin timaya fit rep
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
Na your sister in crime? just asking
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by FOREXMART(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by mikesly: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:

shut up! Don't u see this thing of a girl is looking for a cheap attention? She is a fucking LovePeddler who wnts to reap where did not sow period ...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by blackpanther25(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
What makes it worse is this cheap bleached ugly LovePeddler is Nigerian too. Nigerian girls in America are as worse as their Akata counterparts.

Of all the beautiful girls out there this ugly heifer is the one Timaya slept with. Smfh I hope this is a big lesson for him.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:
Nah, she's far far away

Oh! Sorry about that cry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! Sorry about that cry

Thanks, it's ok, we talk daily.

What about ya bf
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Thanks, it's ok, we talk daily.

What about ya bf

Oh okay!....well he's fine shawink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Oh okay!....well he's fine shawink

Sha?

Chai
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Sha?

Chai

Lolcheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

Or u no get bf?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Or u no get bf?

Lol....I get jarewink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....I get jarewink

You suppose get o
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

You suppose get o

Lol......if I no get nko?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......if I no get nko?

I go find for U
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

I go find for U

Oya I need a bfcheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Oya I need a bfcheesy

Specifics
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Afrobasic(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Your post is demeaning to every woman out there. You can call the lady all kind of names but to say someone deserve to get raped is an overkill. It's not ladylike to be spewing such garbage. I don't care for the lady as much as i don't care for Timaya. It's between the two of them, but to unleash such vitriol on a female because of the way she dressed says a whole lot about you.

Stop telling her what and what not is lady like

She can say what ever she wants to say!.

It's her post and it's a free world tongue
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by ladyabadi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
If she was truly raped she would have set the wheel of the law rolling before now. She never refunded the money he paid her. He who goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by akudinaobi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its ok nut its raw
Dharniel:

that's was since yesternight...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Specifics

Erm.........someone like youcheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Erm.........someone like youcheesy

Lol, like me right?

No wahala I will get someone for ya
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Lol, like me right?

No wahala I will get someone for ya

Thanks honey....that's y I love you kiss
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by DonXavi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
H
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Thanks honey....that's y I love you kiss

Anything for u na
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by skipofem(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
kenedy175:

For konga
lol, these whores are for every
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by skipofem(f): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
kenedy175:

For konga
lol, these whores are for everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.