Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65372 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by guntranno(f): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Certifiedboss:

If she was raped she would have gone through the right channels ,like reporting him to the authorities .

She's looking for fame that's why she choose a social network .

A rape victim won't be that dull to think Instagram is the solution .

Stop taking sides with her evil act where she's trying to ruin someone's career and image by saying other girls won't say it out cos of stigma .

God bless you
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by lexy2014: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2015
brainpower:
Timaya self na mumu. You get to a point in your life where you don't go about fucking any kind of pussy. He has everything including a baby mama that has given him two beautiful daughters. You sleep with women with class. He actually confirmed that he slept with her just because she told him that she would f**k his brains out that's all. And he still went to see her. This goes a long way to show that most of these stars are Sex starved but they form like they are always getting some. At his level he should know the rules of power. And one of them is "never deal with someone that has nothing to lose" olodo.
" You get to a point in your life where you don't go about fucking any kind of pussy. He has everything including a baby mama that has given him two beautiful daughters. You sleep with women with class "

Bros u make sense die especially d last part of your quote about going 4 class. Timayas problem is indiscipline. Even if he was married 2 beyonce and kim kardashian at d same time, he would have still done this

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by cornoil(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Unlike some of us, including you?
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by slap1(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya's house looks better.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2015
It's obvious, she's in this for attention and she's indeed getting it
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by dreamchazer: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Mr. Timaya u fall hand flat!! U no get taste *smh
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2015
zaynie:

No woman whether over bleached or under bleached, slutty or innocent deserves to be raped!
She deserves much worse......like?? To be gang raped, killed, tortured? Like seriously?
infact i tire for some ppl.

Lol...u this geh. ...u r not serious
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by splashbaby(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
How Timaya stick his thing into that ugly LovePeddler and still manage to continue his life as a big boy beat my imagination.

Women of easy virtues are powerful attractions for these so called stars.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided
Your post is demeaning to every woman out there. You can call the lady all kind of names but to say someone deserve to get raped is an overkill. It's not ladylike to be spewing such garbage. I don't care for the lady as much as i don't care for Timaya. It's between the two of them, but to unleash such vitriol on a female because of the way she dressed says a whole lot about you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by totorimi: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
God punish devil, she wants to reap where she did not sow. olosho bastadd. useless things roaming the streets looking fora man to ruin. Rubbish agbongidi in Yankee.

well done there my bro Timaya egbepipapa. U head dey there.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:

It has been official even before her fame.
As in ehn
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by olalat(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Is there anything like rape in d 1st place. There must be mutual cosent before ejaculation occurs. Tell me its possible to drop stick inside a rotating bottle, may be i can agree. No man can rape a matured lady who does nt wish to hv sex.
alexlee50:
does any lady deserve to be raped?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
A real rape victim would report to the police... she is only getting attention on social media.

rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Y

Come on.......who will rape a lady like that? undecided

When you can easily get her into ur bed undecided .......especially a celeb....
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SLUT WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HER FELLOW SLUT

you shallow minded fellow. it is people like u that encourage rape. pray u don't fall victim, maybe then u will know wat it feels like.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by successnwa(f): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2015
I don't believe her with her look and slutty dress!

She is the one that rape timaya cheesy grin

Don't underestimate the power of desperate fame seeking lady konji shocked grin
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Johnnoah1st: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:

you shallow minded fellow. it is people like u that encourage rape. pray u don't fall victim, maybe then u will know wat it feels like.
SHUT D FUCCK UP! when u follow a man to an hotel, hotel luk like a church?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by 3coins(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2015
nemzy14:
U want to tarnish a mans image cos urs is tarnished..anyone who see those pix will know that u are a cheap slot
cry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by caniva(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
I don't understand what the lady meant by rape. lipsrsealed

Pls can she and Timaya do it again and let me see a video clip to confirm same?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by oshaosha2014(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:

Meaning any woman who shouts "rape!!!" was actually rape. No need for evidence, you just take the man straight to prison. This is how some of you make money and seek for cheap fame.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by alexlee50: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2015
olalat:
Is there anything like rape in d 1st place. There must be mutual cosent before ejaculation occurs. Tell me its possible to drop stick inside a rotating bottle, may be i can agree. No man can rape a matured lady who does nt wish to hv sex.
olalat let me paint some scenarios for you, then you can decide for yourself if there is something like rape or not.if armed robbers force their way into your house and they ask your sister, wife or mother to strip and they have sexual intercourse with them.does it form consexual sex? If a girl comes to your house, after you have spent millions buying things for her, you now want to have sex with her she still refuses.u then drug her drink and she becomes unconscious, you now have sex with her, does it form consexual sex? Does it matter if u even spent the millions on her in the first place? If your girllfriend comes to your house and you want to habe sex with her, and she refuses even though you guys have beenhaving sex for years.Iif you force your way with her, does it stand as consexual sex? Your response would determine if rape actually occurs or not?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by akudinaobi(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
those pics are rape-able, if the accusations are true then i don't blame timaya. timaya that is kuku addicted to ukwu b4..
Even on sunday morning, mercy on you
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by 1miccza: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2015
All i see is a gold digger!!!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by dennisworld1(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
me i don straff chick she dey say no no no no. Stop stop. At the end she open. I gbansh am well that day. Ladies always say stop if u want to have sex. At the end nah dem go they halla please baby dont stop. Please harder. I dont blame timaya. Dat ukwu set small
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Awho(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Yhu guys are just making this girl gain undeserved popularity.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
akudinaobi:
Even on sunday morning, mercy on you
that's was since yesternight...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by dennisworld1(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
she rape timaya. We men are sometimes rape too. Maybe because we dont say it
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by M4gunners: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Stop making this bitch popular please. Is it obvious this is what She was looking for.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by bros856: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
How Old is She pls? Cheap publicity. Very soon her boobs and face will drop, she should look for a black goat now that her day is still bright. After she will come back to village and married one fool inthe name of Just back from US.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by OgaJonah(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2015
e dey sweet me' e dey pain me
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by ebukaOtika(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
shamsuRana:
Why did he even f*ck her in the first instance and now crying foul by putting up a defense.

Ahn ahn ,,. HOW SURE ARE YOU ,.,,, WERE YOU THERE ni,,.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.