Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65375 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Opio material.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Guruboi(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmmm!! Guruboi don see something for naija
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by alexinfinity(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
now I get it... you wanted me to you! now I do! and we need to find out who raped who!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by shamsuRana(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Ahn ahn ,,. HOW SURE ARE YOU ,.,,, WERE YOU THERE ni,,.?

Did u ever come across the phrase where mentioned it in his write up?
If not lookup for it and do please. wink
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
dirty man who turned woman. sick
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Missmossy(f): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
This lady though undecided

Chai!!!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve mucworse, no offense. undecided

This coming from a lady?? Smh...u cant justify rape, if or not she dresses indecently doesn't give any guy an avenue to rape her and to think a guy was advocating for us on the other thread?? Gosh
Whoever said women are deir own worst enemies wasn't telling a lie

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by beyoncausme: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
madness..

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Hunry: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
She a slutty transgender.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided

Your brain needs 'douching'.
With jik and vinegar...mumu. Tomorrow you cry that men are misogynistic.
You are lucky this is Nigeria, you would know by now...the hard way... that humans shouldn't spew thrash on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nemesis99(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided
God save you sey u fine. bt come to think of it, the babe make brain pass u on all level. #nooffence

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN angry

NO REASONING CAPABILITY AT ALL
I am guessing you have a mother

Yezzus...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:
I am guessing you have a mother
Yezzus...
I AM GUESSING YOUR MOTHER IS THE SAME

YEZZUS
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I AM GUESSING YOUR MOTHER IS THE SAME

YEZZUS
My mom is a DIVA...I just pity whoever hitches her tent to yours...peace bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by tomdon(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

why are you spewing jargons from all angles of your gutter shocked
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Your comment really surprised me, especially as you're a woman. It's like someone saying YOU should be raped because of your nairaland moniker and some of the comments you post.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by sarutobie(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2015
seangy4konji:
hood rat
on point!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Drdonzeez(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Is it only men that rapes in your village?...No insult!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:

My mom is a DIVA...I just pity whoever hitches her tent to yours...peace bro
IS SHE A NIGHT CLUB SINGER? undecided

OR A STRIPPER WHO SING MUSIC? undecided

WOMAN!! LEARN TO PUT YOUR MOUTH IN ONE PLACE
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
I for one fault the lady for not going straight to the authorities at once if truly she was "R'd"...
But by no means should rape be taken as a lax matter...it's inhumane, heartbreaking, sad, despicable...you name it...the world is quite immoral that sex is seen as a right which shouldn't be so...the fact that a woman comes to visit you be it at home, hotel, cinema, motel etc doesn't necessarily mean the lady is a slut and should get whatever she sees...a TRUE man no matter the scenario, how much spent, how much in love, how much of a star, would ever resort to unconsensual sex...it's WRONG...

Am really sad about some people's reasoning...tears are cascading down my cheeks cry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
[s]IS SHE A NIGHT CLUB SINGER? undecided

OR A STRIPPER WHO SING MUSIC? undecided
[/s]
MAN!!!LEARN TO PUT YOUR MOUTH IN ONE PLACE
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=snowDiva post=36285347][/quote]undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by stalione(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

. My dear she's just seeking for an attention,timaya will never n can never do such were the law works properly,with all his fame n popularity and go scot free just like dat angry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
There are more imoortant beef going on than this bullshxt,Drake just responded to Meek Millz with the track charged up,niggas are going crazy already with the way Drake handled the situation,OP and this MoD if una venture put this wubbish topic on NL again i go report una to s.eun.

Dirty igbeke for a dirty musician

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:
I for one fault the lady for not going straight to the authorities at once if truly she was "R'd"...
But by no means should rape be taken as a lax matter...it's inhumane, heartbreaking, sad, despicable...you name it...the world is quite immoral that sex is seen as a right which shouldn't be so...the fact that a woman comes to visit you be it at home, hotel, cinema, motel etc doesn't necessarily mean the lady is a slut and should get whatever she sees...a TRUE man no matter the scenario, how much spent, how much in love, how much of a star, would ever resort to unconsensual sex...it's WRONG...

Am really sad about some people's reasoning...tears are cascading down my cheeks cry

Let the tears even EVA down your cheeks. I can see your tear ducts are working over time grin
Yes, rape is a very sensitive issue. America isn't Nigeria where rape issues are flushed down the drain, so the lady knows better than keeping silent, then exploding later.

What kind of rape victim goes to social media to rant? Instagram for that matter?
Ahnahn, face facts...they are too emotional for that bullshee at that point in time.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:
But by no means should rape be taken as a lax matter...it's inhumane, heartbreaking, sad, despicable...you name it...the world is quite immoral that sex is seen as a right which shouldn't be so... the fact that a woman comes to visit you be it at home, hotel, cinema, motel etc doesn't necessarily mean the lady is a slut and should get whatever she sees...a TRUE man no matter the scenario, how much spent, how much in love, how much of a star, would ever resort to unconsensual sex...it's WRONG ...

AT THE BOLDED, PURE RUBBISH, DO YOU KNOW MANY WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS!

DON'T JUST TALK WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
those pics are rape-able, if the accusations are true then i don't blame timaya. timaya that is far more addicted to ukwu than any other artiste...
manhh just what I was thinking grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by bongolistik(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2015
So Timaya don chop this waist! Odiwka very risky
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

Let the tears even EVA down your cheeks. I can see your tear ducts are working over time grin
Yes, rape is a very sensitive issue. America isn't Nigeria where rape issues are flushed down the drain, so the lady knows better than keeping silent, then exploding later.

What kind of rape victim goes to social media to rant? Instagram for that matter?
Ahnahn, face facts...they are too emotional for that bullshee at that point in time.
WOMAN!! YOU ARE UNDER MY WALL OF FAME!!
TO NIGHT, WE SHALL DRINK MY CUP OF UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by esosuo: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Hu is the accused here pls? Dat babe be like hu dem fit rape or na she wan rape timaya ,just seeking cheap popularity and she is getting it smal small grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.