Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her (2242 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by kings84(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2009
i love my girlfriend a whole lot ut find it difficult to trust her cos of the things she has done during the period of our relationship. am still dere cos i love her and funnt enough she told me of these things herself if not i wouldnt have known. pls advise,am i missing out?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by ohaechesi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
baby boy, i would advise you to focus your attention on your studies. forget about love this and love that or else you will be lost.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by kings84(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
guy i don graduate ohh,i day go serve now. i ll kip ur talk in mind sha,thanks
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Czarskit(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2009
It doesn't mata wat she's done b4 but rada, wat she's doing. . .
See me talking as if I know any. . .

But d fact that she had d guts 2 tel u 'bout her past warrants sum 'justice tempered with mercy'. . . grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by abrahym(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2009
if you truely love her,then u'll trust her
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2009
Love without trust ain't love
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by 8inch: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Love without trust ain't love
Not necessarily true, some people destroy the trust and once the trust is gone, irrespective of the love, the relationship is doomed
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by oluwafemi113(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2009
I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her

sorry it happen at time
too much love cause that
at time
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
8inch+:

Not necessarily true, some people destroy the trust and once the trust is gone, irrespective of the love, the relationship is doomed

How can one love without trusting?
Can't figure
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by xavier3(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
since she told u herself it implies she decided to come clean and start afresh, apparently she realizes she loves u more than she thought she had, so she probably did that to clear her conscience. how wouldn't such an act from her earn your trust. dude, she told u and not that u found out. bsides u neva suspected anytin, so wuld u start looking at her wit doubtful eyes and suspecting her for her every move and words.
if u continue with ur ways u may end up loosing the one true love of your life, because sumday u both wil have an arguement (its inevitable in all relationships) and d day u voice out sometin u tink she myt have done, and she didnt do, then , dats d day u wil lose her coz she wil realize u neva trusted her
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Radiant(f): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
It's very possible to love someone and not trust the person. They're two different things.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Tgirl4real(f): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
Datz ryt Radiant. Just dat love grows stronger when there is trust.

@ poster,
I dont blame u dat u find it difficult to trust her. . . it's just normal cos of d things u said she did while u guys were dating. What u need to do is forgive her. When u forgive her, u find it easy to trust her again. And plz stop giving d excuse dat u r still in d relationship cuz u love her. If u cant bring urself to trust her again, then u beta think of calling d relationship off cuz u will be hurting her a great deal.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Radiant(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
Tgirl4real:

True.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by bigbumper(f): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2009
Tgirl4real:

@ poster,
I dont blame u dat u find it difficult to trust her. . . it's just normal cos of d things u said she did while u guys were dating. What u need to do is forgive her. When u forgive her, u find it easy to trust her again. And plz stop giving d excuse dat u r still in d relationship cuz u love her. If u cant bring urself to trust her again, then u beta think of calling d relationship off cuz u will be hurting her a great deal.

Bravo, you ain't never lied kiss
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Tgirl4real(f): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2009
Ose o iyalode. Enu eyin agba bayin na lafin ko ogbon
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Gabry(f): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2009
U loe her but you dont trust her OK. . . For me, I love him but I dont trust him and once I dont trust him, I betta just leave him. ,
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by cyanider: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2009
T.girl wat language is dat?
Plz speak wat every body will understand.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Frizy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2009
@poster

Same thing here, I have one African American lady friend I don't trust either. The best thing to avoid skepticism is just withdraw gradually.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ cyanider,
I am just saying thanx to d poster ahead of me
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by virgie(f): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ Poster,

Talk things through and learn how to trust her. Believe me, to be trusted is even a better compliment than to be loved.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ poster

A kiss and confess type? Dump her ass coz she thinks she is smarter than you and she obviously is.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2009
Paranoia's now the order for the day.almost the whole world's got trust issue.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by oluwafemi113(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2009
Trust

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do? / Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. / Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.