Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (7146 Views)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nemesis99(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:
and in your warped mind, you think all guys look on women as sex/luxury objects?

Your thought process needs an immediate overhaul.
No offence.
u seem like the fake version of introvert. anyways, u are doing a wonderful job by just being so dull with yur comment

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by LieDetector(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Lagmostkuit, can we rob minds here?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by grad2012(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2015
rexkexmilan:
And you are displaying your back syde? Why didn't you upload your waec, Utme and your sessional results from first year?
lol first year ke lols oga sir am done wit school and almost done wit my Msc by the grace of GOD almighty moving forward for my phd.Inbetween I just snapped wit my side in the picture and am well covered up so wats the problem or should I say wats ur problem.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Hen for No
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:
lol first year ke lols oga sir am done wit school and almost done wit my Msc by the grace of GOD almighty moving forward for my phd.Inbetween I just snapped wit my side in the picture and am well covered up so wats the problem or should I say wats ur problem.
Oh! I see.
First of all, I don't have a problem and I never asked you to narrate your biography.
Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Does your 'every guy' include me? If yes, then yur wrong
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by grad2012(f): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Oh! I see.
First of all, I don't have a problem and I never asked you to narrate your biography.
Sweet dreams.
my dear lols but you asked me nah ,lols sha pls don't quote me again. Tank you,you sef have a sweet dream cheesy Lols. Chai people have serious issues grin oluwa O oma ga goon O.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by iamtomi(f): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

Who be this one again? We already have : Introvert Extrovert Exxtrovert Extravart Intravert Tatravert Tatrovert
Now we have Ambivert.
And all of you use Upper case letters for your Sobriquet and you all like FTC.
Na wa oh.
niklausa and his blunt mouth again....grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Rapmoney(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

Who be this one again?
We already have
:
Introvert
Extrovert
Exxtrovert
Extravart
Intravert
Tatravert
Tatrovert

Now we have Ambivert.

And all of you use Upper case letters for your Sobriquet and you all like FTC.

Na wa oh.
grin grin Laff wan kill me grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomi:
niklausa and his blunt mouth again....grin

Tomi! cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by harffie(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2015
AMBIVERT:
and in your warped mind, you think all guys look on women as sex/luxury objects?

Your thought process needs an immediate overhaul.
No offence.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Applaner: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by iamtomi(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

Tomi! cheesy cheesy
how are u doing?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomi:
how are u doing?

I am cool, as always. wink

How about you? I hope you slept well?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by iamtomi(f): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

I am cool, as always. wink

How about you? I hope you slept well?
i m alright....yea i did..how was your night?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomi:
i m alright....yea i did..how was your night?

My night was cold. When I woke up this morning I thought I was having a fever but it's all good.

How was yours? What did you dream about?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by iamtomi(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

My night was cold. When I woke up this morning I thought I was having a fever but it's all good.

How was yours? What did you dream about?
my night was awesome....cold too tho...nd i cnt remember wat i dreamt about embarassed
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Shortyy:
i wouldn't dare suck any man's dïck, Eww. But i can do others..

Looking at those lips of urs I dey even suspect u grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by therealdeal10: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Exactly, we need those kind of gals at least we men too r humans a lil care wnt hurt any1.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For by heayey(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / WARNING! Don't Open Explicit Content Inside! / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.