Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help (5847 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by jackyraw09: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by peedeeasobie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
You Dont want another heartbreak?

Are you serious?
You will tell yourself that you are in love, you will continue with the meaningless and undefined relationship, hoping and expecting he commits to you even though he has made it clear in no uncertain terms that he can't be with you.

keep lying to yourself! you will DEFINITELY have another heartbreak if you Dont leave him.

Many single, nice and amazing guys are out there and you are gumming yourself to one that is already involved!

welcome.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by kazzamaks28(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your opinion in my situation smiley. I had a terrible break up 3 years ago and I never opened my heart to any guy until recently I met this guy and he was so nice to me that we became best friends. Two weeks ago, he made his intention known to me that he is attracted to me but he has a girlfriend and he is in love with her. Although, they are thousands of miles miles apart but they've done a mini introduction and she visits his mum on weekends. I also have the same feelings for him but am not letting him know because, I feel it's not right. Whenever we are together, he talks about her all the time and at the same time acts like my boyfriend which is sending away other male admirers. Am confused because I don't want to experience another heart break. But, I want to keep our friendship.

U are a side chick,get another guy now.
Or hv u lost ur self esteem?
Forget him already!

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by kazzamaks28(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
jackyraw09:

U didn't read but u dey dance.
This is epic grin grin
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Ephemmm: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your opinion in my situation smiley. I had a terrible break up 3 years ago and I never opened my heart to any guy until recently I met this guy and he was so nice to me that we became best friends. Two weeks ago, he made his intention known to me that he is attracted to me but he has a girlfriend and he is in love with her. Although, they are thousands of miles miles apart but they've done a mini introduction and she visits his mum on weekends. I also have the same feelings for him but am not letting him know because, I feel it's not right. Whenever we are together, he talks about her all the time and at the same time acts like my boyfriend which is sending away other male admirers. Am confused because I don't want to experience another heart break. But, I want to keep our friendship.

He will chop you and leave you. Guys like side chicks without serious attachment. Who told you that he is not in love with that lady in question? By the time he is fed up with sleeping with you, he will silence all the questions you raise in the future with - 'didn't I tell you that I am in relationship in the first time?'.

If you succeed in dating him, another lady will succeed you too because karma is there for you. All in all, you will have yourself to be blamed, honestly.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

I think he's about to put you in the friends with benefit zone , the thing is most guys can do sex without love but ladies usually have feelings when they sleep with a guy. He knows what you want and how to make you feel love towards him , if you think he doesn't know how you feel about him then you're as naive as they come. Eventually if he sleeps with you then you'll just be a statistic to him.
Your best bet now is to get a proper relation with another guy , you could start as friends and build it as it progresses , limit your involvement with your friend as anything other than the friendship you share will lead nowhere ( only heartaches for you ). In time your dependency on him will fizzle out.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

...so u want to break a guys heart coz he live 1000miles away & didn't introduce u to his mum?..... sweeery no ofeinse but why are u homebase fermales usualy cold blooded? angry
Seriously? shocked pls read my post again.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I think he's about to put you in the friends with benefit zone , the thing is most guys can do sex without love but ladies usually have feelings when they sleep with a guy. He knows what you want and how to make you feel love towards him , if you think he doesn't know how you feel about him then you're as naive as they come. Eventually if he sleeps with you then you'll just be a statistic to him.
Your best bet now is to get a proper relation with another guy , you could start as friends and build it as it progresses , limit your involvement with your friend as anything other than the friendship you share will lead nowhere ( only heartaches for you ). In time your dependency on him will fizzle out.
Thanks so much for this wealth of information.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

He will chop you and leave you. Guys like side chicks without serious attachment. Who told you that he is not in love with that lady in question? By the time he is fed up with sleeping with you, he will silence all the questions you raise in the future with - 'didn't I tell you that I am in relationship in the first time?'.

If you succeed in dating him, another lady will succeed you too because karma is there for you. All in all, you will have yourself to be blamed, honestly.
I know it isn't the right thing to do since he has a babe he loves. Am working on my feeling for him. I believe with time, it will be history.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Op.

well, most advice I have been seeing are what is expected. Since the guy already came clean, it's more appropriate to move far away from him as far as possible because you wouldn't want a lady to do same to your man.

Now on the otherhand, I won't advice total cut off. I know the pain Op is foreseeing in the process of this total cut off. So I will advice that you tell him straight that you can't date number or be his girl or anything intimate. But that your friendship remains untouched. I value friendship than dating so I understand Op's position in trying to save their friendship. So dear do not be foolish by being a side chick but stay as a friend. and I trust you know the limits of friendship.
Dats exactly my point! My friendship with him is more important to me dan dating him. We have the same goals and I believe being friends with will help me actualize dis goals in terms of sharing ideas. Although, he just made his intention known and nothing has happened yet, am glad I came here for help in terms of advice. You all brought me back to reality so, it will be just friendship Btw us and nothing else! it isn't right of me to do dat to anoda female wen I knew wat I went tru in my last relationship. So, thanks ladies and gentlemen I really appreciate.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Not all d@ glitters is GOLD!! If he has done introduction with d other girl and talks about her all d time..walk away and don't look back otherwise u will get the same result u previously had in ur last relationship. Am talking out of experience.

Forgive me but I have to say this ***Nice gap teeth***
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by rudebouy: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Thanks.

Since last year way I don day toast you, you come go day fall for Emeka way no get ya time. Me dat will take good care of u and tlit u like a queen. U come and be tlipping for anoda guy abi?

Sebi U see ya life? E good?
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2015
dukeolumde:

Not all d@ glitters is GOLD!! If he has done introduction with d other girl and talks about her all d time..walk away and don't look back otherwise u will get the same result u previously had in ur last relationship. Am talking out of experience.

Forgive me but I have to say this ***Nice gap teeth***
Thanks. grin
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by dayodare49o: 1:56am On Aug 17, 2015
you know what is right to do but you want someone to lie for you so you can lie down on you bed and be smiling. Since you want lies let me give some.

when next you visit the guy, don't wear bra and pant sit on the chair with you legs open, if he doesnt get the the signal throw your phone on the ground as if it fell from your hand turn your bombom up to centre of his prick pretending you are looking for your phone...after everything ask him if he loves you whatever his response come back to feed us back.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by deniyor: 2:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Get rid of him asap
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by donMIG(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Da PHUCK did u just said? They have done mini intro n u come hia for advice
Heartbreak never tire u! UR OWN NA PLAY!!!
NOW MAKE I MAKE U C CLEARLY
+U DON DEI TRIP FOR DIS GUY
+BUT D GUY GET GF
+SHE IS FAR FROM HIM
+NOW HE WANTS TO CHEAT ON HER
+because OF U
+U EVENTUALLY ACCEPT HIS PROPOSAL
+WHAT MAKES U THINK HE WUNT CHEAT ON U
+WHEN HE IS FAR FROM U IN USA,ASO ROCK,NORTH,SOUTH WEREDAFUCKEVER!
DAT GUY DON SHOW U HIM PERSONALITY.U KNOW D PROMISE HIM DON PROMISE DAT GIRL?
GIRL PHUCK DAT GUY! IF HIM VALUE UR FRIENDSHIP EVEN U TURN HIM DOWN U WILL STILL B FRIENDS OBVIOUSLY U LIKE D GUY SATS Y U CAME HIA SEEKING FOR ADVICE HOPING ANYBODY WILL JUST SAY YES DATE HIM SO DAT U GO SAY YES
GIRL BIG NOOOOOOO
U SNATCH A GIRLS MAN N DEY WILL SNATCH URS TOO EVEN IF IT AINT NOW PROBABLY WEN U GET MARRIAGES TO D DUDE
# NOBODY IS ACTUALLY SINGLE U R EITHER SNATCHING OR REPLACING# BUT DIS ONE U KNOW FOR SURE HE IS DATING A GIRL
WHAT WILL U DO IF U WERE IN DAT ODA GIRLS SHIES HOW WILL U FEEL
I KNOW TYPING HEAVEN N EARTH WUNT DISWADE U because GIRL R ALWAYS STUBBORN because D GUY GO DEI LIE U N U GO DEI BLV
angry
Thank god for us! Guys,,,,wiceverphuckin way Gudluck

lilspiceyy:
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Jwhizzy(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2015
In the movie, the new girl gets the guy. But this is not a movie my dear. Walk away, else it will end in tears!
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by FavourAngel(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
This lady in question here needs ur advice,not judging her,my love! wat u have to do is just leave dat relationship nd open ur hrt for some1 specially made for ya dat will not give u hrt break again in ur lyf,gudluck.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by FavourAngel(f): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

nice advice
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by starwar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
ohhhh, story that touches the heart
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by charlito94(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
lilspiceyy:

HV lost my hrt so many tyms

Did one name heart race
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Thanks. grin

The two lovely kids behind in ur.. are they urs??
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by JVgal(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op you better give yourself brain. That guy isn't going to leave his girlfriend for you,except you want to remain a side chick and experience another heartbreak. Dude clearly wants to eat his cake and have it. Run, run for your dear heart my dear.

Make yourself available for other dates and forget this guy. Don't be inside water and allow soap enter your eyes..

Wanted to say d same till I reaad ur comment
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by chigoizie7(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Yes, u re truly confused
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2015
dukeolumde:

The two lovely kids behind in ur.. are they urs??
Nope. A relative.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yes, u re truly confused
Thanks. Dat was y I came here for advice and I have gotten the information i wanted.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Thanks. Dat was y I came here for advice and I have gotten the information i wanted.

Ok,

Couldn't suggest anything for u, because I was confused as well
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by AfroKnight: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Don't let that guy spoil your chances. Delete him fast. Check the guys you have imprisoned in the friend zone and pick one.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok,

Couldn't suggest anything for u, because I was confused as well
Lol. Thanks
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by chigoizie7(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Lol. Thanks

Yea
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Nope. A relative.

K. grin grin
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
AfroKnight:
Don't let that guy spoil your chances. Delete him fast. Check the guys you have imprisoned in the friend zone and pick one.

Yep...friends like me grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.