Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow (38045 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Buhari Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria - Monday 27-07-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by mistyebby(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Just shut up!
ijustdey:

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by razid: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Actually, I want to say that the President has disappointed some set of people with this interview. I think it is safe to measure the success of this interview based on the number of pages of this thread and the numbers of threads that would have been created by now if indeed it's a failure. From what I can deduce so far, I can see the few disgruntled ones doing so to get back at the President out of vengeance for what they perceived people did to their hero.

But since most of them claim to be Christians or followers of Christ, let's listen to what the Bible says on vengeance:

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:17-21[quote][/quote]

Like the President said, I appeal to the conscience of every Nigerian. Let's work hard to make sure that this country works. Like my elderly ones would say "Agbajo owo la fi n soya. Ajeji owo kan ko gberu dori" (literally, you can only beat your chest with all the fingers and their is no way you can put a load on your head with just one hand).

"Se e re ko dara
E se aye re ko dara o
Eni aye kan ko se aye reeeeeeeeee."

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by konjivity: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Did he come with an interpreter?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2015
caprini1:
Well,I just finished watching the interview....and am not comfortable with him saying the delay in appointing ministers ,is because most of the names are compromised and a corrupt person will be in the background pulling their strings.......the VP is a Tinubu nominee and he didn't complain about that.I don't think everyone is perfect,people just needs to be managed right.

You are not making sense. Buhari was only a candidate when the decision of who will be his VP was made. At that time, he does not have the leverage to make his choice purely by himself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg how many new country he don create? He never appoint any new president like president michelle, and hope he don form another new party o. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by hasyak(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Nellybii:

You are right on point there.
The truth is that PDP is so inexperienced when it comes to being the opposition Party. They need to understand what opposition means at first before acting. Most of the comments here are not issue based. They are just verbal insults on PMB, APC and Fulani etcetera.These began even before the interview started.
Sometimes I wonder at the magnitude of hate some nairalanders display towards the Nigerian project. This is frightening.
+7.7
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Tripletimmy(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Make i manage this FTC
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by eddyj36(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg make person help me count how many times that baba mention kworoption for the interview. E be like say e like that word well well.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by alomeda600(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
No matter what he says..How he talks..he still far better than GEJ as a president..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by lordizak(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Faculty14:
Buhari is not making much sense to the questions asked so far
Is america selling weapons or not??
that is classified.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Goodboiyy:

They re quick at calling Nigeria a ZOO... can they just let those parasites have there country they av been fighting for ?
It really sicken me Boss.... It's annoying. NIGERIA must remain though.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Dim007(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
OLADD:

I bet it with you, if we find anybody from your immediate family who is as handsome as GEJ, that person must be an adopted child.
I will not dignify u with a reply,so much for a verbal diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2015
OLADD:

Dundee. I actually graduated from a French school. For your information, Buhari was expected to give a straightforward answer by authenticating Femi Adesina's press release instead of feigning ignorance and beating about the bush.
You lack the ability to understand the power of language and its usage. A big sorry for you. You are still in pain over Jonathan's loss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Jesusloveyou: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Editor1:
Mtcheewww. What best can the Fulani animal tell us if not lies and 'will do' propagandas on kwarraption.
By the way, we also need a interpreter in place. cos no one seems to understand his Fufulde English.

Wen the illiterate rules, the people regret!
for d past 2days, ur stupidditty is increasing by d day

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OLADD: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Dim007:

I will not dignify u with a reply,so much for a verbal diarrhoea

I am not sure your brain is still intact. Check your initial vituperation on the ex president and reconfirm who's actually suffering from phone/mouth diarrhea.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Editor1:
Mtcheewww. What best can the Fulani animal tell us if not lies and 'will do' propagandas on kwarraption.
By the way, we also need a interpreter in place. cos no one seems to understand his Fufulde English.

Wen the illiterate rules, the people regret!
for d past 2days, ur stupidditto is increasing by d day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2015
alomeda600:
No matter what he says..How he talks..he still far better than GEJ as a president..
You're right. He is bold and confident. Unlike Jonathan that can easily be intimidated by any National Diploma Mass Communication student. He is always afraid of making eye contact with those interviewing him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OLADD: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You lack the ability to understand the power of language and its usage. A big sorry for you. You are still in pain over Jonathan's loss.

Typical of a disgruntled APC jingoist suffering from acute dementia. Nigeria has moved on from Jonathan's "loss" but we would not stop puncturing Buhari/APC's tube of lies and hoax. Get a new brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by princejenks(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
I watched the interview a little before nepa struck. I think mr president really needs extra help when going to the media to answer questions; he needs to be properly prepped for it with questions revised before hand and taken slowly so he can comprehend them before giving answers. The way he answered some questions clearly showed either he didnt understand them well or didnt hear properly. The same thing happened during his US visit where he was asked three questions in one by someone during the interactive session but only ended up answering the last part giving what has been termed an off the mark,politically incorrect 95%-5% response that clearly showed his lack of grasp of what he was being asked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Dim007(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
OLADD:

I am not sure your brain is still intact. Check your initial vituperation on the ex president and reconfirm who's actually suffering from phone/mouth diarrhea.
I rest my case
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2015
may english rest in peace in advance

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OLADD: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Dim007:

I rest my case

Good you did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by GiantParrot(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Buhari: We have to look for technocrats, politicians (he then smiles) and decent men to give ministerial positions.

Buhari: So many damage has been done to Nigeria that we cannot rush to grant people ministerial positions. It is difficult effectively supervising 20 ministries, so you have to give the positions to people you can trust and believe can carry out their duties within the confines of the constitution.

I had to like this post. This is a very good and welcome response by the president. The man may truly mean well after all.

On a tangential note, the only stain here is that such positivity is being revealed by an infamous hypocrite like you, who spewed intense hatred and negative energy prior to May 29th, but has now been unable to accept the very measure you meted out. Your kind have majorly served to make things even more difficult for the president by the short sighted precedent you set during the previous administration. You'll have to deal with it, and if the president consistently proves himself to be well meaning, who knows, the dignity of the office of the president of Nigeria may be restored; and Buhari's enemies will hopefully come to share in his vision for a better country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by caprini1: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
atbu1983:

You are not making sense. Buhari was only a candidate when the decision of who will be his VP was made. At that time, he does not have the leverage to make his choice purely by himself.
Candidate or elected did not change his stance on corruption ,unless you are saying otherwise.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by igweamaka85(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by enitey(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2015
'Wahala
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by igweamaka85(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Calbarian(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
M
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Calbarian(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2015
GiantParrot:

I had to like this post. This is a very good and welcome response by the president. The man may truly mean well after all.

On a tangential note, the only stain here is that such positivity is being revealed by an infamous hypocrite like you, who spewed intense hatred and negative energy prior to May 29th, but has now been unable to accept the very measure you meted out. Your kind have majorly served to make things even more difficult for the president by the short sighted precedent you set during the previous administration. You'll have to deal with it, and if the president consistently proves himself to be well meaning, who knows, the dignity of the office of the president of Nigeria may be restored; and Buhari's enemies will hopefully come to share in his vision for a better country.

The more reason why you should appreciate the logical bandwidth of Omenka. It's not often (especially on NL) that one comes across individuals that maintain personal conviction with a capacity however, to entertain and possibly embrace a superior argument when one is presented.

I've been under a rock all weekend so I'm just hearing of this interview. Is there anywhere I can get a transcript of the event?
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by sokunji(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=razid post=36315695]Actually, I want to say that the President has disappointed some set of people with this interview. I think it is safe to measure the success of this interview based on the number of pages of this thread and the numbers of threads that would have been created by now if indeed it's a failure. From what I can deduce so far, I can see the few disgruntled ones doing so to get back at the President out of vengeance for what they perceived people did to their hero.

But since most of them claim to be Christians or followers of Christ, let's listen to what the Bible says on vengeance:

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:17-21

Like the President said, I appeal to the conscience of every Nigerian. Let's work hard to make sure that this country works. Like my elderly ones would say "Agbajo owo la fi n soya. Ajeji owo kan ko gberu dori" (literally, you can only beat your chest with all the fingers and their is no way you can put a load on your head with just one hand).

"Se e re ko dara
E se aye re ko dara o
Eni aye kan ko se aye reeeeeeeeee."

grin grin

How many people still watch nta...at the time he was on air most people who had a tv in front of them would be watching channels tv.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by treasuremi1(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2015
Wailing wailers have been calling this country Zoo since GEJ lost the election.
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
treasuremi1:
Wailing wailers have been calling this country Zoo since GEJ lost the election.
Na wa ooo
my broda is NIGeRia not really a zoo _say d truth and shame d devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.