Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read (6816 Views)

5 Things Every Nigeria Lady Knows But Will Never Tell You / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
There is nothing like Love at first sight,,, its just that sudden attraction you have towards someone

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Op, you could only like someone at first sight. Not love! Love is a gradual feeling.

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
I believe in _fuck on first date
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Phikom(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
*sigh*...
romance section is fast losing its relevance!
folks trying so hard to transform this place to joke section..
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Sparkles003(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
You need to work pass like 4 times cos my eyes are not in tuned with love at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
booqee:
Slap Mrcork? You've forgotten he's a londoner and he drives a £28,000(cash) Range rover spot. Plus he has lots and lots of moiney....

no my dear slapping is gonna be the last thing on yor mind (no oiffencee) grin

grin grin grin

What makes you think I give a fvck about his Range Rover and money? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
SENSELESS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op, you could only like someone at first sight. Not love!
Love is a gradual feeling.
NA LIE U LIE
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by asscb(f): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I believe in Bleep on first date
Washere!
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
NA LIE U LIE
undecided
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Olasco93: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
As humans that we are, it's difficult to Love, you don't LOVE a person at first sight because the person you're saying you love today may just be the one you will call a MUMU 2moro when challenge start to pop-op.
LOVE is not an instant feeling, Real LOVE grows like a seed, and it needs to be nurtured for it to grow Idealy.
Yes! You need to give LOVE time for LOVE to grow.
What happens to 99% of us/you at First Sight is not Love, it is your Emotions that is dragging/controlling you at that first sight. That's is why many ladies fall victim of so called Heartbreaks and start changing Boyfriends like Phones not knowing how Love works.
And becareful so that your emotion don't ruin your sense of Reasoning and then you start saying "ALL MEN ARE THESAME."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by fanficgirl(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Only if you're light skinned and drive a benz 2016 (no offeinse)
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by forhereyesonly: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
fanficgirl:
Only if you're light skinned and drive a benz 2016 (no offeinse)

...sweerry u ok.. like in the head? You homebase chicks mennnnnnnn!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by fanficgirl(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin Sorry we home based don't know much. We only just see white guys all over here :-...sweerry u ok.. like in the head? You homebase chicks mennnnnnnn!!! undecided[/quote] ;Ds
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
fanficgirl:
grin Sorry we home based don't know much. We only just see white guys all over here :-...sweerry u ok.. like in the head? You homebase chicks mennnnnnnn!!! undecided ;Ds

angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by angieberry(f): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
walk by 50 tymes plis angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
angieberry:
walk by 50 tymes plis angry

^^^^this one as no taste!! undecided
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by angieberry(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^this one as no taste!! undecided

^^^^this one clarly is a CRACKHEAD! undecided helo crakhead, how are you today ?constipated embarassed

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
angieberry:

^^^^this one clarly is a CRACKHEAD! undecided helo crakhead, how are you today ?constipated embarassed

^^^^another Mr Cork wannabe fan! cheesy
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by angieberry(f): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^another Mr Cork wannabe fan! cheesy

^^^^see this somali lookin pirate crackhead...who wanna be you ? ??do yu drive a £28000(cash) range rova spot? goat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by popweezy(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Olasco93:
As humans that we are, it's difficult to Love, you don't LOVE a person at first sight because the person you're saying you love today may just be the one you will call a MUMU 2moro when challenge start to pop-op.
LOVE is not an instant feeling, Real LOVE grows like a seed, and it needs to be nurtured for it to grow Idealy.
What happens to 99% of us/you at First Sight is not Love, it is your Emotions that is dragging/controlling you at that first sight. That's is why many ladies fall victim of so called Heartbreaks and start changing Boyfriends like Phones not knowing how Love works.
And becareful so that your emotion don't ruin your sense of Reasoning and then you start saying "ALL MEN ARE THESAME."
this person talking sense since 1960
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Olasco93:

.., well said sir....so u nomaly wait for 2years for love to grow like seed..before u fall in love wit babe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by hensben(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided
I like you tell me back cheesy
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
hensben:
I like you tell me back cheesy
And why should I? grin
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by hensben(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

And why should I?
grin
because I really like you smiley
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
hensben:
because I really like you smiley
And why do you like me?
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

And why do you like me?
I can't just tell maybe nature. I checked your PP though, your facial expression attracted moi. wink
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
hensben:
I can't just tell maybe nature. I checked your PP though, your facial expression attracted moi. wink
Okay.. Thanks!
I like you too. wink
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

Okay.. Thanks!
I like you too. wink
Nice! UWC. kiss
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Okay.. Thanks!
I like you too. wink

angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Okay.. Thanks!
I like you too. wink

..ok sweery sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ South African Lady Dances To Burna Boy's Song Half Unclad, Fans React / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.