Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo (5642 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by charming1111(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2016
The way guys love sex is the same way BUHARI loves to fight corruption...............na joke ooooooo
http://www.infongr.com/2016/04/all-ladies-will-answer-no-to-this.html

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by rheether(f): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Yeah. Only if you are a virgin.

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Smellymouth: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Don't sleep with her if you know you won't marry her. What is the essence of jss1 -sss3 if you know you won't do WAEC?

Mimzy till 2017 jare

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by charming1111(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
Yeah? Only if you are a virgin.
LOL...............I LIKE BABES WEY DEY TALK THEIR MINDS OOOOO
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by charming1111(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Don't sleep with her if you know you won't marry her. What is the essence of jss1 -sss3 if you know you won't do WAEC?

Mimzy till 2017 jare
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAA

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Can a car run without fuel?......the answer is NO.. Sex in relationship is like that big chicken laps in the soup, it motivates you to eat the food...

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Smellymouth: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Equalizer:
Can a car run without fuel?......the answer is NO.. Sex in relationship is like that big chicken laps in the soup, it motivates you to eat the food...

grin cheesy cheesy

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2016
U dey here dey ask this kind queshion, Op Can you eat rice without meat na like that e be,some pple yes some pple no..some pple no, but when owu/conji blow them well well them go eat am
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by charming1111(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy cheesy
hahahhahahaahhahaha
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by ebusbaba10: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2016
It all depends on d kind of relationship.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by IamLEGEND1: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2016
for Mímzy, we'll do anything.
#MimzyFromNowTillInfinity.
OYA!!!!

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Tapout(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:

kiss kiss kiss kai!!! This answer gat me tripin
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by mattyboy007(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2016
one babe ask me dis qustn bck in February.. As kind of notice I wan say yes, omo she sharply say she has cum to realize no relationship can work out without sex.. na so I destroy her kitty cat dat day..
But believe me sum relationship can actually work out without sex it jst depend on individuals.. BT as fr me it can't

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by youngwarlocks: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2016
All option is possible
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by charming1111(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
youngwarlocks:
All option is possible
gbam!!!!
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
it can work only when Cars run on water....

Why vote mimzy When I have an Option..
Vote Optional1 miss Nairaland
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2016

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by gcof(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mimzy till 2017 jare
you must not write WAEC in the school you did js1 to ss3. you can register for outside WAEC

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by player007(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
Only if both of you are. And committed to wait till......
But if one or either of you have tasted the forbidden fruit. Its going to be Hard.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Oyiboman69: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
ladies eaten their cakes and having it, back since sixteen sixty six...

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by optional1(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Tnx dear, there is only one option dear.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by chigoizie7(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mimzy till 2017 jare

The knowledge acquired is d essence.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by optional1(f): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Yes!
Only if u av an option in which I know u av an option to sex or not sex.

#TeamOptional1 is d best option say no to sex b4 marriage. #Smile
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
for Mímzy, we'll do anything.

#MimzyFromNowTillInfinity.

OYA!!!!

the way u just carry this mimzy babe ish for head eeeh hope say u no be the main manager of her ministry. #justasking#
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by grad2012(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Some can some can't.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
grad2012:
Some can some can't.

hmmm undecided
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Lolz. hi there Optional1.
All the best wink wink wink

BiafraBushBoy:

optional1:

Tnx dear, there is only one option dear.
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by optional1(f): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy:
Lolz. hi there Optional1. All the best wink wink wink

Tnx dear, same wishes here
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by MarysMeal: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy:
Lolz. hi there Optional1.
All the best wink wink wink

Good morning.
Please try comment in politics section. Though, we got the signature but when you comment people will be like ' oh, this is the Mimzy herself'.

Comment on National issues, don't involve in apc and pdp brouhaha.

Goodluck!
Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Noted. good morning . i will work on it .

I appreciate smiley smiley

MarysMeal:

Good morning.
Please try comment in politics section. Though, we got the signature but when you comment people will be like ' oh, this is the Mimzy herself'.

Comment on National issues, don't involve in apc and pdp brouhaha.

Goodluck!

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
duchess25:

the way u just carry this mimzy babe ish for head eeeh hope say u no be the main manager of her ministry. #justasking#
damn right I am.
#WeTakingOvergrin
#HurricaneMimzy

Re: All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Owambe, nairaland guys no go gree ogrin....them like sex the way arsen wenger like 4th positiongrin

Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears?