Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read (6715 Views)

5 Things Every Nigeria Lady Knows But Will Never Tell You / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mixty: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Senseless thread from a dumb Op.
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:
...Ladies...be honest, do you believe in love at first sight or Woud you simply prefa i walk by again?... Mature advise plis! wink
Av missed u love at first sight,first chat,first date doesnt really matter as long as u take ur time to nuture d spark in u and ur partners too and get to know each oda well even with u guys been in love grin
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

..ok sweery sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! wink
I didn't ask!

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by ToyinDipo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Olasco93:
As humans that we are, it's difficult to Love, you don't LOVE a person at first sight because the person you're saying you love today may just be the one you will call a MUMU 2moro when challenge start to pop-op.
LOVE is not an instant feeling, Real LOVE grows like a seed, and it needs to be nurtured for it to grow Idealy.
Yes! You need to give LOVE time for LOVE to grow.
What happens to 99% of us/you at First Sight is not Love, it is your Emotions that is dragging/controlling you at that first sight. That's is why many ladies fall victim of so called Heartbreaks and start changing Boyfriends like Phones not knowing how Love works.
And becareful so that your emotion don't ruin your sense of Reasoning and then you start saying "ALL MEN ARE THESAME."

Wise words
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

I didn't ask!

Goat!! angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Av missed u love at first sight,first chat,first date doesnt really matter as long as u take ur time to nuture d spark in u and ur partners too and get to know each oda well even with u guys been in love grin

...ok then..since u want me moi so bad..how much will u pay me (Mr Cork<<<<<London fine boy no pimples) to hav my baby?. smiley
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

...ok then..since u want me moi so bad..how much will u pay me (Mr Cork<<<<<London fine boy no pimples) to hav my baby?. smiley
I will pay u true love the difference between you and i you love me bt i dont grin
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

Goat!! angry
Ape!
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ape!

^^^^she wants me! wink
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^she wants me! wink
Yeah! ''She'' wants you!
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! ''She'' wants you!

..i no! wink
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by asscb(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! ''She'' wants you!
You want me tongue
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
asscb:
You want me tongue
undecided
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
asscb:
You want me tongue
undecided
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by asscb(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

..i no! wink
Will you honour my Interview Invitation tomorrow?
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Danhumprey: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

..ok sweery sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! wink
She DIDN'T asked if you drive a car or whatever,you möron.gringringrin
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Will you honour my Interview Invitation tomorrow?

...sweery ama lover nota fighter.....ok sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000(cash) Range Rover Spot!! wink
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by tranxo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op, you could only like someone at first sight. Not love!
Love is a gradual feeling.
Best answer.
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover nota fighter.....ok sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000(cash) Range Rover Spot!! wink
Yeah! You did mention. It's cool!wink

Remember it's 6pm tomorrow.
Hope you'd be available?
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
tranxo:
Best answer.
Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrCork:

..i no! wink
Hellooo
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Mhizkel(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello MrCork, hope you still remember tomorrow?
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hello MrCork, hope you still remember tomorrow?

...which tomorow? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Any NL Babe Fine Pass Kwencypresh Make My Mouth Bend! / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) / Nawa Oh! See Wat Girls Are Now Posting On Facebook!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.