Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (20729 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Rumblings From The Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
BraniacX:

I seem to have skipped you *****t!! i'll spare you 'cos you're a girl, there's a lot of testosterone pumping in veins and arteries in 'ere looking for some convenient outlet target gal so as we say in naija jejely vamoooze!!!! undecided

Ur gutter mother is the *****t, poo-head!

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by aishababa(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
naso2:

And you think you are making any sense?

Comprehension is hard 4 u!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by aishababa(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
BraniacX:

Another member of club reject, Designation ===>homo-idiota grin

You reek worse than the rest and adding you to the rest shocked

*runs out of thread shocked*

*comes back wearing a hazmat suit grin*

That you don't undestand me when i made my missive as simple as can be in english and pidgin is a function of your own idiocy and daftness and not my lack of articulation or comprehesiveness

And to you

To you

To you grin

Homo-fellatori grin

Go do your thang grin go suck a cucumber or something grin

*pukes in disgust embarassed*

U are obviously out of it with motor park English and dictum, four-eyed vagrant!

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by amakasul(f): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
aishababa:

U are obviously out of it with motor park English and dictum, four-eyed vagrant!

4-eyes? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
1adewoye:

Have u backslid to onyoshi dialect?
Like they said, "u are not up 2 level" ode!

Don't mind the oloshi
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by 5nchy: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Very factual!!!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by OfBiafra: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2015
eneidoko:

Whenever a hat drops, some internet warriors, mostly self-styled biafrans, want Nigeria to divide along ethnic lines.
Go round the world and you will find that most countries comprise of different nationalities working for the common good of all.

South Africa, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, Cameroun, Kenya, Ethopia, China, Russia, UK, USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, etc, are just examples of multi-ethnic countries.

If every tribe wants its own country, will you divide Nigeria into 300+ countries?

The alleged marginalization of SE is their own making!
You are in Nigeria and you call yourselves biafrans.
Will Nigerians vote a biafran president?
Your so-called struggle is a confused noise without substance.

Let's remain focused on the main issue and not compound the issue with other arguments or snide remarks.

Now, in your own words, Nigeria has over 300 tribes, the issue in question is how do they identify as a larger group.

Northerners - Arewa
Westerners - Oduduwa
Easterners - Biafra, lower Niger, Niger-delta, South-south etc

The sooner we former Easterners (Biafrans) Unite as a single unit the earlier our exit from this shameful contraption.

By the way, your list of otherwise thriving multi-ethnic countries was not well thought out. Listing African countries as 'working' in anysense is a cruel joke. While at least three of the other six countries you mentioned fought bloody wars to become more homogeneous entities - you go figure.

OfBiafra
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:11am On Aug 02, 2015
aishababa:

Motor park english

Me?

Like seriously?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

That you lack the minimum required grey matter upstairs to aid you in comprehension is no fault of mine mongrel b1tch
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2015
aishababa:

And also, you may think you're it or man enough to come against me (well, someone did claim you're a man), just don't!! But if you feel you must, go brush yourself up a bit and make it worth my while,
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:30am On Aug 02, 2015
letibab:

Ur gutter mother is the *****t, poo-head!

Your cheerful giver of a mother must have thought she was doing you a favour while pushing you out of her cunnus undecided if only she could see you now embarassed and seriously! Designation homo-fellatori is looking at your putrid cunnus now, and i think he's wondering how far that cucumber can go in...................care to oblige him? He's a bit confused on his sexuality though
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:42am On Aug 02, 2015
pallyking:
[s]

Everybody, including ladies, are washing u down their backsides.
But I have already washed u down mine. grin grin grin

[/s]

And yet, here you are undecided

Revisionism is peculiar to those with no I.Q (low I.Q would be a white lie on you and a disservice and insult to those classified as having low I.Q)

Funny when a dunghill rat thinks he's entitled to an opinion angry ........... Somebody obviously forgot to tell you that you failed to evolve the type of brain necessary for cognition and now trying to think that you can think is having you bumbling incoherently...........ooops! shocked sorry, you wouldn't even understand if i told you that for practical intents and purposes, you're are more or less sort of em, an animated vegetable (required brain function for communication primordial) grin
hmmm, my bad! cool
Afterall, a trained monkey is still a monkey and not a man, i'll try not to forget that if there is a next time
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:50am On Aug 02, 2015
pallyking:

Shoo shoo delirious donkey dung!
Ur demented ghost is at war with u.

Hmm, i take it that the cucumber didn't suffice and you'll be needing something more putrid to fellate uhn? undecided

HEY CLUB REJECT!!!

OI!!!

Any male volunteer? Any whatsoever?

homo-fellatori one of your own here needs a putrid priapus to fellate lipsrsealed

*vomits* embarassed
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 4:10am On Aug 02, 2015
eneidoko:

What a condemned hybrid muck! The guy said he has washed u down his bk side, go on and flow with the sickish muck.
As u re hard of hearing and near-blind, find the quote below

"You are now an annoying assho.le bug.
I have neither time nor interest in pleasing your odd kick or answer any of your numerous life problems.
I am now washing you down my backside, imp!"

And When has the rantings of gutterswipe vermins ever meant a thing? That you expect me to even consider those rants as entitled opinions is an insult to humanity(real humans like my self) not just me alone! I don't know what reality you come from and i don't care, just don't try to make sense anymore you hear!! Gosh!! Has the requirements for being classified a human being been watered down recently undecided? Imagine all these festering excuses for terran life forms claiming humanity and all the rights and recognition that comes with it? angry
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by onenaira3: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Divide that useless nation. Everything else is just rants. Divide it or by the grace of God allow boko haram to wipe it off the face of the earth
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
amakasul:

4-eyes? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Even if i were a cyclops or argus himself, i will still be rungs up the ladder of evolution and miles classier than that mongrel kunt you quoted wink cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
mustafo:

My bro, pay no heed 2 that psychiatric case. He reasons from his other end waging crazy war with his demented ghost!
^ ^ ^
| | |
The moment reality dawns on you and you realise. shyte!!! shocked am outclassed and outmatched!! In every single possible sense cheesy

abikubu:

To all ladies and gentlemen, since that impish gay who.re has been washed down behind, it ceases to exist but has become part of the gutter scum. So move on and ignore any other slimes of it.
You too? cheesy

eneidoko:

I concur.
bye bye ewu brainacx

Even you!!! cheesycheesycheesy

pallyking:

I too. Bye bye demented donkey dung foaming at the mouth.
U hv been washed away behind
And you too undecided
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! gringringrin

*And now, the obvious question is how to graciously and tactfully exit this arena*

Alright! ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!!!!

Gosh!! gringringrin

I officially accept your token (white flag) and accept your surrender (am sorry it has to be public contrary to your desire that it be subtle and covert) and i can assure you that even in especially in victory, my magnanimity can not be reproached......................your sins are forgiven grin Go and sin no more!!! cool

You guys were becoming monotonous, repetitive and downright boring like you were singing a stale chorus..........CHORUS!!!shocked now i get it, you're a choir grin that will explain the repetition and one-liners, nevermind grin, i have forgiven your sins afterall gringringringringringrin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2015
onenaira3:
Divide that useless nation. Everything else is just rants. Divide it or by the grace of God allow boko haram to wipe it off the face of the earth

Despite being a passive advocate of a united Nigeria, listening to southwastern mongrels and hausa vermins claiming superiority and trying to lord it over me a south southerner makes me have sympathy for your sentiments, the terms for unity must be renegotiated, what is wouldn't suffice for my generation anymore.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mariamjane(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2015
onenaira3:

why is it so difficult for you to take a knife and divide it instead of this internet mouth?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mariamjane(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

And When has the rantings of gutterswipe vermins ever meant a thing? That you expect me to even consider those rants as entitled opinions is an insult to humanity(real humans like my self) not just me alone! I don't know what reality you come from and i don't care, just don't try to make sense anymore you hear!! Gosh!! Has the requirements for being classified a human being been watered down recently undecided? Imagine all these festering excuses for terran life forms claiming humanity and all the rights and recognition that comes with it? angry

U don't make sense, backside!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
mariamjane:

U don't make sense, backside!

If by happenstance the two ends of your alimentary canal have reversed roles, it doesn't mean that you have to talk with your as$ and vomit shyte from your mouth, you could simply just shove it up your feccal cavity and shut your buccal cavity up instead fouling up the atmosphere in here with your stench angry
Speaking of stench...............................
*Checks and rechecks my hazmat suit for any leaks or compromise and finds none*
grin

But who am i to correct you? cheesy
Carry on
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
OfBiafra:

Let's remain focused on the main issue and not compound the issue with other arguments or snide remarks.

Now, in your own words, Nigeria has over 300 tribes, the issue in question is how do they identify as a larger group.

Northerners - Arewa
Westerners - Oduduwa
Easterners - Biafra, lower Niger, Niger-delta, South-south etc

The sooner we former Easterners (Biafrans) Unite as a single unit the earlier our exit from this shameful contraption.

By the way, your list of otherwise thriving multi-ethnic countries was not well thought out. Listing African countries as 'working' in anysense is a cruel joke. While at least three of the other six countries you mentioned fought bloody wars to become more homogeneous entities - you go figure.

OfBiafra

Your ramble did not address the points.
Both the North and the South West are for one indivisible Nigeria.
They are prepared to go to war for Nigeria to remain one.
98% of South South are against Biafra and do not support it.

What you want is Igbo country made up of 5 landlocked states surrounded entirely by Nigeria.
You don't stand snowball's chance in Hell.

Neither Ghana, South Africa, Kenya etc, nor Russia, Canada, UK etc are homogeneous.
They have dominant ethnic groups without the usual Ibo discordant chorus to break up Nigeria along tribal lines.
Nigeria has already fought a bloody war to remain one and is willing to do so again.

In your best interest and that of your tribe, forget this pipe-dream of Ibo own country!
Nigeria is here to stay and will be after you.

2 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

Motor park english

Me?

Like seriously?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

That you lack the minimum required grey matter upstairs to aid you in comprehension is no fault of mine mongrel b1tch

Are you not tired of this lowlife retort?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

Your cheerful giver of a mother must have thought she was doing you a favour while pushing you out of her cunnus undecided if only she could see you now embarassed and seriously! Designation homo-fellatori is looking at your putrid cunnus now, and i think he's wondering how far that cucumber can go in...................care to oblige him? He's a bit confused on his sexuality though

Go get a life and shut this unguided and impudent claptrap of yours, old worthless gizzard!
Your ass.cunt mama bears responsibility for turning out a cursed knave like, brigand!

2 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

Only an anal wh.ore lyk ur mother begot a libertine lky u with a soiled mouth full of human and animal grimes

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

And yet, here you are undecided

Revisionism is peculiar to those with no I.Q (low I.Q would be a white lie on you and a disservice and insult to those classified as having low I.Q)

Funny when a dunghill rat thinks he's entitled to an opinion angry ........... Somebody obviously forgot to tell you that you failed to evolve the type of brain necessary for cognition and now trying to think that you can think is having you bumbling incoherently...........ooops! shocked sorry, you wouldn't even understand if i told you that for practical intents and purposes, you're are more or less sort of em, an animated vegetable (required brain function for communication primordial) grin
hmmm, my bad! cool
Afterall, a trained monkey is still a monkey and not a man, i'll try not to forget that if there is a next time

What a load of disjointed vernacular, sh.it mouth!

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
flofields:

Your ramble did not address the points.
Both the North and the South West are for one indivisible Nigeria.
They are prepared to go to war for Nigeria to remain one.
98% of South South are against Biafra and do not support it.

What you want is Igbo country made up of 5 landlocked states surrounded entirely by Nigeria.
You don't stand snowball's chance in Hell.

Neither Ghana, South Africa, Kenya etc, nor Russia, Canada, UK etc are homogeneous.
They have dominant ethnic groups without the usual Ibo discordant chorus to break up Nigeria along tribal lines.
Nigeria has already fought a bloody war to remain one and is willing to do so again.

In your best interest and that of your tribe, forget this pipe-dream of Ibo own country!
Nigeria is here to stay and will be after you.

Original, deep and epic
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

If by happenstance the two ends of your alimentary canal have reversed roles, it doesn't mean that you have to talk with your as$ and vomit shyte from your mouth, you could simply just shove it up your feccal cavity and shut your buccal cavity up instead fouling up the atmosphere in here with your stench angry
grin

Carry on

Ur run away smelly gibberish from ur foul and awful mouth is a sure sign of your derangement.
I think I better wash u down my backside too.

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashirolu:

Ur run away smelly gibberish from ur foul and awful mouth is a sure sign of your derangement.

Wash it down!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
BraniacX:

grin

Carry on

That's right, you are nothing!
In fact, you are less than nothing, Neanderthal!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashirolu:

What a load of disjointed vernacular, sh.it mouth!

Disjointed? shocked
Disjointed!!
Like seriously undecided
Its settled, you're an illiterate(not an insult, just a fact) and as such you don't measure up to me, go learn english from someone else
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
letibab:

Only an anal wh.ore lyk ur mother begot a libertine lky u with a soiled mouth full of human and animal grimes

"Reversed alimentary canal syndromme"

Seriously, didn't know it is so common lipsrsealed

No matter, am sure the W.H.O will detect this pandemic and save you from yourself soon or in failure to do that, put you out of your degenerate existence.... embarassed

Imagine talking with your as$? Yikes!!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
bashirolu:

Peruse a dictionary next time hobo undecided I know you came to learn from me but am getting tired of playing teacher to you daft morons undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2017 Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Photos / 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu / Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.