Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls (1950 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by funcampus: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Meet the Inventor of the APC CHANGE campaign slogan. Legally known as CHANGE Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN) created by Mr Olukayode Salako in 2012.

Olukayode Salako is a political commentator and Social activist popularly known to be brain behind major APC campaign strategies. He created the FASHOLAMANIA slogan of FASHOLA campaign group of which he was a major player.

The husband of the popular actress, Foluke Daramola is an established edupreneur, the Chairman and Founder of BOTSWORTH COLLEGE, Lagos. He Co-Founded with his Wife, Foluke Daramola the Anti-Rape Agnecy called "Passion Against Rape in Africa" (PARA). PARA which was launched recently where eminent personalities and about six first ladies in Nigeria were in Attendance.

Senator and former first lady of Lagos State, Sen. Oluremi Tinubu was awarded the Distinguished grand chairperson of PARA during the launch in Lagos earlier this year.

https://changeagentsofnigeria.

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by HungerBAD: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't know why my eyes kept straying back to the wive's tee shirt(GOD FORGIVE ME), but she is distracting me.

Thank you for the SLOGAN "CHANGE" as Nigeria is indeed changing. And this your smile? i know you are SMILING all the way to the BANK too.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by SeverusSnape(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
I only see boobs. I mean gigantic bosoms.

Chai! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by TS2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dang...this Foluke Daramola is sacrobogistic sha...
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm,

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by temitemi1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is the face of the '419' cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by dapyd1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oh, good PR strategy.
At least it worked.
Let's see if the person it brought to power will work.
#waitingpatiently
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
I want to sue the op for allegedly tempting me with,with,with................ .......................................
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
This is the face of the '419' cool

cheesy
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=18pt]SAC OF DANO MILK[/size]
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by funcampus: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oooops! i thought i was on FP already

#Lalasticlala
#SeunOsewa
#gooddebate
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
I didn't see any Change, I only saw BIG BOOBS.

Dat woman get am oooo
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by DropShot: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I didn't see any Change, I only saw BIG BOOBS.

Dat woman get am oooo
But na small her own take pass your own na! shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by redgem(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wah ris dis? undecided
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

you ve been handsomely noticed, now go and play with your toys.

Kindly unfollow me
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by DropShot: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you ve been handsomely noticed, now go and play with your toys.

Kindly unfollow me
Na lie I talk? grin grin
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by dynamitedj(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
This Big breast is the main reason why buhari doesn't know the full meaning of APC #boobs
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by zimoni(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whaoooooooo

So Kayode Salaka was the brain behind the Change slogan and APC campaign strategy. The dude is good shaa. Hope he was well paid? He did a good job for APC.

Hope he's also enjoying the "shanji" he orchestrated? I wish him well sha.

We Shall Be Back In 2019. I'm Sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by funcampus: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
To me the youths are the main brain behind APC's victory. The change was further empowered by the youths. Still we should not forget the role of the youth-driven media.

lol... Kudos to Nairaland.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by funcampus: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wonder why people focus on boobs and not the main issue. Hmmmmmmm Nairalanders....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Greatpoet(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
funcampus:
I wonder why people focus on boobs and not the main issue. Hmmmmmmm Nairalanders....

It's amazing!
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by vizboy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chia See Bobby Oh
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
I see boobs
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Greatpoet(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2015
zimoni:
Whaoooooooo

So Kayode Salaka was the brain behind the Change slogan and APC campaign strategy. The dude is good shaa. Hope he was well paid? He did a good job for APC.

Hope he's also enjoying the "shanji" he orchestrated? I wish him well sha.

We Shall Be Back In 2019. I'm Sure.

"Change" is for those who believe in it!
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by vicadex07(m): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Op should have put graphic pics alert...now am experiencing pain from continuos horizontal expansion down below
HungerBAD:
I don't know why my eyes kept straying back to the wive's tee shirt(GOD FORGIVE ME), but she is distracting me.

Thank you for the SLOGAN "CHANGE" as Nigeria is indeed changing. And this your smile? i know you are SMILING all the way to the BANK too.

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2015
DropShot:

You need to see an eye doctor.

There's difference between real b00by and packaging. grin
Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2015
He ripped everything from Obama's 2008 Change Campaign

1 Like

Re: Meet The Inventor Of "CHANGE" Agency As Used By APC During The 2015 Polls by Greatpoet(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
He ripped everything from Obama's 2008 Change Campaign

The effect of 'Change' is only relevant when you truly need it. For long, Nigerians have craved for CHANGE, but haven't effect for the movement. He started the movement!

(1) (Reply)

See Fashola And Amaechi's Swags At Olawale Thisday Editor Wedding Ceremony (pics / Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? / Guess What World Record PMB Just Set?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.