Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (62873 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
our money go purge you
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by idongesit88: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
What she ''sow'' she is ''reaping''
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by niceguy7(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol.....she get money to treat her self naaa.......
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why she no go sick when people don already pronounce her guilty even before probe.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Opinedecandid(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
May she be healed speedily in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by olapluto(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari never start probe she don dey ill. What happens when EFCC finally arrest her? She never see anything. Ojuyobo. I pray for her quick recovery, so she can be sound healthwise to account for the looted money.

2 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by bokohalal(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am of the opinion that some people in the past administration want her dead.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by admax(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
They haven't charged her to court yet,she has started claiming sick suddenly. What would happen if she gets charged?? Madam, the millions you improvised in SE,SS and other part of the country are dying everyday because you stole what should have been used for basic amenities! $20billion!!!

4 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by KingKuntaVart: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds
remarks like what? is she ur mother? did u benefit from the money she stole? chaiiiii..... this your brain failure i hope is not due to light failure cause we now have 2/4/7 light thanks to our hero GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Owobobrown(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
She's is suffering from too much money
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by jorel1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Haha, run away tactics..
anyway, i hope she doesn't die so she doesn't escape the EFCC probe.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
yorke1:
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am supporter of GEJ but that woman betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on her and milk this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pain for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!

Go n die ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by drone99(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please don't die yet, you have case(s) to answer.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Usher2u(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
sorry dear
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nig4Greatness: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg make dem hold and treat that woman well well o,she must not die with our money o.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Emade(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o since wen u dey position u well becos dey won probe u now ur condition change no worri u go well n d probeing dey wait for u
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by yorke1: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Go n die ooo

What are you waiting for? Rubbish!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by seunmsg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
If GEJ had won the election, am sure she won't be on any sick bed by now. Anyway, she should please get well soon and come back home. We need her to be strong enough to answer all the corruption charges hanging on her neck.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ib4babes(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is this true abi she dey try avoid the probe thing. I guess Na fear make her sick. A beg baba God keep her alive ooohh make for declare niaja money finish. I pray for quick recovery IJN...... You fit complete am shia
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by RobinHez(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
alienvirus:
ok na. if she is found guilty of any embezzlement, she will be arrested right away from the sick bed. No mercy for anyone that didn't show mercy when a common man suffers on the street.
Cruel! grin
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Tee999: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
When she was stealing money she was hale and hearty, now that she is under probe she is reportedly critically ill.
Prison await you madam.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Bablo08(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
yorke1:
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman are apart of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!
lipsrsealed
yorke1:
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman are apart of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by brownlolly(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
If Jonathan had won, would she be MIA?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by maestroz: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
get well soon madam. should you be required to answer to probe charges, never worry as GEJ and MAMA P would both fill in the gap to answer the probe.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by sheymoni(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Probe never reach her, she don dey form sick. Wetin she go from when efcc invites her?
Anyway get well soon
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Bablo08(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=yorke1 post=36325665][b]I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman are part of the people that betrayed the trust Nigerians have in GEJ and milked this country dry. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
] lobatan
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tomakint: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:
Don't know if I should curse this woman or bless her. In as much as I am a PDP member, this woman contributed to the corruption in the oil sector. I leave her to God almighty.
Perhaps you need to flip through the pages of history on the beginning of rot in our oil sector undecided if only u are gifted to know the level of corruption perpetrated by the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy both in the Military and Business cycle you will know Diezani is just a learner.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by NifemiOlu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fear causes illness.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Franchise21(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
The fear of PMB coming after her is d cause. She's destined for jail. Dat illness won't save her
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by obinnajr(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
GET WELL MY FAVORITE MILF

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by slimfit1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

Get well soon madam.

Nigerians needs you to explain your involvement in the running of NNPC under your watch as the minister. (Stewardship)

Never worry, all past Petroleum Ministers will join you, including the current President who was once a Petroleum Minister.

Bro that is long let just tell us where the money is simple who is involved or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.