Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (62881 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by moshould(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dats exactly hw d poor people feel everyday, bcs sme wicked ministers are stealing dia money, my God frgive u if u are among dem, but d nigerians will not 4give u...get well soon and cme and face ur warrant....
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by SeverusSnape(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Orikinla:
You have a crush on a married woman. Now I know why Nigerians need CHANGE, because of people like you. grin You need more than CHANGE. You need DELIVERANCE.

grin grin
funny you.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by SeverusSnape(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
omojoshy:
Wait for me I beg, make we go together. **Fueling Keke NAPEP**

As per no more access to OUR PRIVATE Jet....lolz
hehehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin

The Keke no go even pass Togo border.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Bruno3000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My crush is ill??...And I was not told

I wish the best Petroleum minister we ever had the quickest recovery.

Dullarmmadu should let her be.

**off to London**
Dullarmmadu... grin
SeverusSnape:
My crush is ill??...And I was not told

I wish the best Petroleum minister we ever had the quickest recovery.

Dullarmmadu should let her be.

**off to London**
Dullarmmadu...
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by freddaboh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
yorke1:
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman is part of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!

She is suffering from an illness known as dollarmania, it's an illness as a result of having too much dollars in bank accounts all over the world. Please, do not envy her, it's a dangerous illness.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Smooyis(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eeeyah. I thought it was not a serious sickness all along. I pray for God's mercy and healing power to fall upon her. Get well quick o.

Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow countrymen not to rejoice in anyone ill health or death simply because of perceived opinions.

No one is exempted from the misfortunes of this life.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by princealvin0147: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Plssssss don't die.........return our owo first....warri dey beg...i beg
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by billyG(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/449830/let-our-daughter-diezani-be
Is there no hospital in nigeria to treat her?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by dd12345: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot...sukkot...sukkot...abeg i dey find sukkot ooo... its very urgent...i have been following sukkot predictions cos i strongly believe in it about event that the world elite...the iluminati or the satanist are planning upon the earth... at least from the analysis of the cover page of THE ECONOMIST JANUARY 2015... SUKKOT PREDICTED THAT THERE WILL BE DISCOVERY OF A NEW PLANET SIMILAR TO THE EARTH...NASA HAS MADE A FORMAL ANOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PLANET CALLED KEPLER 452 OR EARTH JUST 2 DAYS AGO..24TH OF JULY 2015...YOU CAN SEE THE LINKS HERE...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475229/nasa-confirms-discovery-another-earth
https://www.nairaland.com/2475867/another-earth-found-nasa#36246724

IM AFRAID FOR THIS EARTH...THE ONLY SAFETY IS IN GOD NOW...RUN INTO GOD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

SUKKOT I NEED YOUR 10 PAGE UNVEILING OF THE SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF THE COVER PAGE OF THE ECONOMIST MAGAZINE JANUARY 2015 URGENTLY...

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by fxskye: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Happiness87:
she's suffering from cancer, that is why She travelled out even before her tenure ended.

Cancer? I understand.......Election Lost Cancer (ELC). she wasn't suffering from it while she was Petroleum Minister when Nigeria wealth was being looted?

I can't be deceived with this trick........... She wants to escape being probe, invariably escaping jail terms.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by gidjah(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
pedel:
I wish her speedy recovery. She will not die but live to declare the works of God and the works she did as petroleum minister.
Yes o!,Amen o!,she will declare the works of the lord and at the same time declare how she manage the resources the nation entrusted her with , she will also declare how she used the talents God gave her(how she used it carnally to destroy her own country selfishly)!, and finally she will get her judgement both on Earth and in heaven !!!she must declare oo!!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by naijamerican: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abe make she go to hell. The money she stole could have been used to build world class medical facilities in Nigeria. Tufiakwa wit this bitch!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by fromnigeria(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
The fear of probe is the beginning of illness for our politicians.

lalasticlala:

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by uboma(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
GspotAngela:
We aint falling for this cork and bull story. This a a cheap lie, a cooked up story to garner public pity.

This woman is an epitome of corruption, a common criminal and a fast fingered kleoptomaniac who massively looted the common wealth of the Nigerian people, in cahoot with former President Jonathan and some Oil Cabals.

She must be probed, trialed and jailed

I share same sentiments.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by sukkot: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
dd12345:

sukkot...sukkot...sukkot...abeg i dey find sukkot ooo... its very urgent...i have been following sukkot predictions cos i strongly believe in it about event that the world elite...the iluminati or the satanist are planning upon the earth... at least from the analysis of the cover page of THE ECONOMIST JANUARY 2015... SUKKOT PREDICTED THAT THERE WILL BE DISCOVERY OF A NEW PLANET SIMILAR TO THE EARTH...NASA HAS MADE A FORMAL ANOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PLANET CALLED KEPLER 452 OR EARTH JUST 2 DAYS AGO..24TH OF JULY 2015...YOU CAN SEE THE LINKS HERE...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475229/nasa-confirms-discovery-another-earth
https://www.nairaland.com/2475867/another-earth-found-nasa#36246724

IM AFRAID FOR THIS EARTH...THE ONLY SAFETY IS IN GOD NOW...RUN INTO GOD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

SUKKOT I NEED YOUR 10 PAGE UNVEILING OF THE SIGNS AND SYMBOLS OF THE COVER PAGE OF THE ECONOMIST MAGAZINE JANUARY 2015 URGENTLY...

my bros, greetings. the thread is here and i update it as i go along. keep an eye out for this weekend in america. the big one is coming. thors day or frigg day the 30th or 31st july 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2124687/world-powers-decided-nigerian-elections
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by sevule(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2015

Let Our Daughter, Diezani Be’

Mrs Allison-Madueke is said to be in a critical condition from an undisclosed ailment in a London hospital.

“Our daughter has been in hospital where is receiving treatment for some weeks now. She is currently under close medical observation. We learnt that the observation means that she has been unable to see anyone outside close family members over the last few weeks.

“They have also discouraged her use of phones to avoid any risk of infection which will be extremely harmful for her.

I am no doctor and I don't claim to be one, but I have NEVER heard of MOBILE PHONES CAUSING AN INFECTION!!

If you are going to lie, why not come up with a plausible lie?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by nagoma(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Malade, Deziani Allison Madueke se fait!

Fake illness is the last refuge of a scoundrel -( paraphrasing Samuel Johnson.)
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Utchman1: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Get well soon and prepare for your case. You really need to be fit.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by nagoma(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
sevule:

I am no doctor and I don't claim to be one, but I have NEVER heard of MOBILE PHONES CAUSING AN INFECTION!!
If you are going to lie, why not come up with a plausible lie?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tabisegroup(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah, get well soon. I miss u already.
Na LadyF get this space today. grin
pictures.. or

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tabisegroup(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah, get well soon. I miss u already.
Na LadyF get this space today. grin
pictures.. or

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
She should recover quickly and return to answer the mountain of questions awaiting her. And the talk about her phone infecting her is the lousiest excuse I've ever heard. These people never fail to confound....and insult our sensibilities.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by sexaddict08(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds

Lucifer will romance you this night.
iddeeooot
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by emburgceo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
When she dies will she take all her loot with her? NOPE!!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by NovusHomo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
May God heal her

Amen, so she could pay back our stolen funds.

But, I think its a lie.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by NovusHomo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
GspotAngela:
We aint falling for this cork and bull story. This a a cheap lie, a cooked up story to garner public pity.

This woman is an epitome of corruption, a common criminal and a fast fingered kleoptomaniac who massively looted the common wealth of the Nigerian people, in cahoot with former President Jonathan and some Oil Cabals.

She must be probed, trialed and jailed

Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Infact...

1,000,000thed
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by mbjsuki(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't know why you choose to be sick at this period when Nigerians needed you more,God will punish that illness or sickness. Recovery quick or return back to Nigeria and continue your treatment at one of our best facilities either at our General hospital or our best health center at least there's one in your village helped set up by your administration led by GEJ. Please come home if symptoms persist!
More importantly, please come home and face these many lies against you. Because I know they are all lies,especially the part where you were mentioned as the minister of Petroleum, that can't be you,i know that for certain.
Please come home now and defend yourself and your name but please don't return back in the wee of the day where airport lights will be switched off,please. PMB is willing to meet with you at your chosen landing spot/airport. Nigerians are waiting too in our colourful attire /aso ebi,just the way we did for our Uncle when he was leaving for prison. We sincere look forward to seeing you back as your case files are also ready in a 40ft container.
With regards,
DG,MD &Controlar Kirikiri Prison.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Neplusultra(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
The probe is taking too long!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:
Don't know if I should curse this woman or bless her. In as much as I am a PDP member, this woman contributed to the corruption in the oil sector. I leave her to God almighty.

Don't believe everything you read in the media, you speak as if you know how she contributed to the corruption in the oil sector. My point is many people will die and be judged for accusing other people wrongly, a man is not a thief until proven guilty.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Ghost01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lmao. She should better come for her probe jejely and woroly because we need her to refund and account for those many billions that got missing under her watch.

And where's Chris Oyakhilome when you need him?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by WaffenSS(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
KINGTELLER:
See what my program scored Buhari government for the last two months in office. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

public class WorkSheet;

public static void main (){

String header1= "Agenda";
String header2= "Grade-Score";
String underLine = ("----------------------------------------"wink;

String descr1 = "Security & Safety of Citizen"; String grade1= "F";
String descr2 = "Job Creation"; String grade2= "AWR";
String descr3 = "Feeding Sch Pupils"; String grade3= "AWR";
String descr4 = "Boosting Naira Value"; String grade4= "F";
String descr5 = "Fighting Corruption"; String grade5= "E";
String descr6 = "Power generation"; String grade6= "grin";

System.out.println (""wink;
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , header1, header2);
System.out.println (underLine);

System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr1, grade1);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr2, grade2);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr3, grade3);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr4, grade4);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr5, grade5);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr6, grade6);

System.out.println (underLine);
System.out.println (""wink;

}
}

Output:

Agenda ____________________________Grade-Score
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Security & Safety of Citizen............................. F
Job Creation ..............................................AWR
Feeding Sch Pupils ....................................... AWR
Boosting Naira Value .......................................F
Fighting Corruption .........................................E
Power generation .......................................... D
--------------------------------------------------------------------

you've syntax errors in lines 1, 5, 11, 12, 22 and a hanging braces in line 24

the orphaned brace should be closing your class declaration

also, if you use [string args] it would be easier to populate your array when calling up your program, rather than the messy way you've here
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by stayblack: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

THUNDER FIRE THIS THIEF,USELESS WOMAN ,THIEF ,GET WELL SOON....LOOTERS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.