Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (62870 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by omenka(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Madam I pray you get well soonest. There are lots of info and money we need from you.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by KMB: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hope you no chop gbii ! Get Berra soon
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by StOla: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Even when dead, she will receive ultimate judgement in heaven.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
/
How come they always fall sick during investigation, arrest or prosecution?

This script is played out already.
\

5 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by alexlee50: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
How these guys fall ill when they get out of power surprises one.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by simplynola(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
So the Critics put her in the Critical condition?

2 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhariphobia.

2 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by coolestrogue(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
tomakint:

Perhaps you need to flip through the pages of history on the beginning of rot in our oil sector undecided if only u are gifted to know the level of corruption perpetrated by the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy both in the Military and Business cycle you will know Diezani is just a learner.
I understand you brother, but that doesn't mean she is not corrupt, corruption is corruption. Just as jonathan said during his election, "how much did jim stole", that is to tell us how bad the system is, we just have to condemn any bad action.

2 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by damiloladuke1: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
get well soon, we need you ma

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds
. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry who you be? Aunty Judgyna, it will also not be your portion if you have never posted any negative remarks about others... angry
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by bokohalal(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
tomakint:

Perhaps you need to flip through the pages of history on the beginning of rot in our oil sector undecided if only u are gifted to know the level of corruption perpetrated by the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy both in the Military and Business cycle you will know Diezani is just a learner.
This is rubbish. The gentlemen you quoted wrote "contributed."
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Chaiii

GEJ's failure really giving his followers heartache

3 days after he lost to buhari

his ADC died in ph hospital

politics is really risky

this is why i only play my own politics online

wen money and passion is attached, hmmm

ur life don remain one bar

Madam abeg recover fast ooo

we're still one nigeria
...you are the perfect guy. Nigerians should emulate you,the Online Politician.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Ura: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Madam abeg recover o! None of us ever wish you bad but the kind of stealing you did was just too bad. If something should happen to you now, will God forgive you? That is what your family should be worrying about and not online media. where were they when you were looting this nation? It is only karma that is catching up with you. there can never be rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Iamoilprince(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
her family is quick to appeal to Nigerians cos shes sick but they arent quick to appeal to us wen she was stealing our money. Does she know the no of Nigerians that lost their lives as a result of her direct and indirect actions ?

She cant escape judgement

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Bdemmy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
So your sickness did not surface when you were stealing abi? Time for probe now phone calls dey give infection.

Please don't worry. We will Dikko you back to the country.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Thespecialone(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
How come they always fall sick during investigation, arrest or prosecution?

This script is played out already.
\

Well said.
If it's not high blood sugar, then it's hypertension or something else.

The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ahamonyeka(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Get well soon and face the allegations level on you
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by uridiwan(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My crush is ill??...And I was not told

I wish the best Petroleum minister we ever had the quickest recovery.

Dullarmmadu should let her be.

**off to London**
Idiot
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Btruth: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
No matter what, when it comes to health matters, we cares, but God heals. We prayed that the Lord should grant her a divine healing in Jesus name.

kiss
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Seriallinks(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My crush is ill??...And I was not told

I wish the best Petroleum minister we ever had the quickest recovery.

Dullarmmadu should let her be.

**off to London**

Proverbs 24:24-25 (KJV)

He who says to the wicked, “You are righteous,” Him the people will curse; Nations will abhor him . But those who rebuke the wicked will have delight, and a good blessing will come upon them.

^^^

Your moral compass MUST be pointed in the wrong direction if you do not agree with the Bible quote above!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by busyflexz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
How many Nigerians re ill and nit doing so well due to your corrupt practice,EFCC and whatever mgt involved in probing these corrupt people should keep up to there good work.
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/449830/let-our-daughter-diezani-be
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Aprl: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
The name of Buhari is causing a lot of health problems in the lives of prominent personalities in the past and present administrations, some top ranking office holders are beginning to die gradually from heart attacks, paralysis, cancer due to the fear of Buhari's name. This is serious, how manage?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Bablo08(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds

E be lyk say una garther spend d money ni? Oga u better metchuonu dere

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by bigiyaro(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
we'll not leave her alone o! She must return our money, moreover she is surfferin from money-gities which is d result of eatin too much money.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by jayrager(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah, get well soon. I miss u already.

Na LadyF get this space today. grin

LOL
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by uridiwan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ohhhhh you for no post at all idiot.....so her life better pass those people way dey die for general hospital lack of government care aabi or even the poor nigerians wey hungry dey kill every day I even wish her quick recovery so that she can account and return all her loots.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wetin make am sick sef, abi baba don collect that money wey dem thief which belong to Nigeria?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Querty(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
I love dis woman sooo much..
plse God let nothing happen to her oo

She is too beautiful to be in such conditions

plse God heal her.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Goke7: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is it that anytime elites in Nigeria are alleged to have committed any crime that is likely to put them behind bars, they fall ill so quickly,

Something is not adding up here, I smell lies oh!

Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tomakint: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:

I understand you brother, but that doesn't mean she is not corrupt, corruption is corruption. Just as jonathan said during his election, "how much did jim stole", that is to tell us how bad the system is, we just have to condemn any bad action.
I appreciate you got my drift, I am not commending Diezani bro, my submission is, the bigger rogues in the oil sector are more of Hausa/Fulani extraction...this I know for sure. Btw ur signature must b grin
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by thehomer: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
They leave the Nigerian health system in shambles and run abroad for treatment. Now she can't use her phone because she might get infected from it? Has she been using the phone in the gutter? Or is she licking it?

I really hope these people are probed and exposed.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by omarky(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
This madam justifies the saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better". .............. Baba needs you, Get well soon Madam Former Minister.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.