Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (62872 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by oshokalo1: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
All dis thieves,doing hiding and seeking game.I hope ur children r reading dis comment,ur mother is a looter,first it was GEJ CSO fainting,Nonsence.its now or turn abi,u beta bring or silly ass for probe[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by osbornfotovideo: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg where is the stolen money?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Orter(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Diezeani u better get up from that bed bcs it will be worse if u die dia, the government will be compelled to seize all your properties both cash and otherwise, the way they seized your phone. U took ill because u were asked to return the money u stole from the country, nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ekea2001: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
I saw this woman confessing to many auditing her works minister performance and really down to earth.I inclusive almost did clear her.In Petroleum , I wonder, really, Jonathan had zero controls. It was a dream.If really she's sick I can recommend a prayer strategy to her.At least she's no In-hell devil whose case is already foreclosed!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Templa(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
And her housemaid bought a brand new Toyota hiace bus for her boyfriend..
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by bmos(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=ECOTERRORS May God heal her[/quote]

Yes may God heal her very fast so we can get Nigerian money she stole for the development of our country
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by whytepawn1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
before you die return our money!!!. all persons are equal before the eyes of God. why should i be sympathetic to her plight... she didn't think about the plight of the common man on the street when she was cruising the globe with a private jet and milking the country of our common wealth.
sick or not, she should be probed.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by jonadaft: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
lumzybo:
Omo mehn.... my fellow country pple funny die. See as they are wishing her quick recovery as if they meant well.

Well, I decree total healing IJN. You are healed completely from every strange illnesses.

I come against every attempt 4 you to die "UNPROBED"

U shall not die but live to spend ur entire life in kirikiri maximum prison if you are found guilty.

Say ameeen with ur likes if this Is ur wish 4 our dear madam.
Ameen
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by bmos(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=bmos post=36335755][/quote]

Looking at her you will thing she cant hurt a fly but what do you think bro? You, you are roaming the street today without job due to actions of people like her. When she was busy gilobe-throtting ni private jets, no one heard she was sick fa. Sinners shall definately not go unpunished...
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by haqueurate(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice how the wailing wailers quickly team up to comment serially on a post to give an impression that Nigerians are thinking along the same degenerative line as them
But they are easily identified by their obsessive desire for glom and darkness on a country they live in
From the most intelligent of them ( barcanister) to the dumbest (ecoterror),they bless each post with the most evil and vile venom avalable on line hoping to instill virus in the minds of the gullible nigerians undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ibntwk: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
The fear of PMB is d beginning of...soonest recovery madam
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bullshit lie to garner public sympathy.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by KINGTELLER: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
WaffenSS:

you've syntax errors in lines 1, 5, 11, 12, 22 and a hanging braces in line 24

the orphaned brace should be closing your class declaration

also, if you use [string args] it would be easier to populate your array when calling up your program, rather than the messy way you've here

There is only one syntax error (Line1).. those Icon are as a result HTML coding of nairaland text...
As per calling up arraylist... I did another version of it
https://www.nairaland.com/2481838/el-rufai-court-sue-union#36328888
I ran the program and the output was perfectt
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rumor from a reliable source has it that she's been battling with cancer for a while, very sad!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

yorke1:
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman is part of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by rukkyland(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
She dey fragile now abi? when she dey loot our money she no dey fragile abi? na God go punish dat una stinking mouth.. Allison you better get well soon and come and answer for your sin. den no get pity and they are looking for one.

1 Like

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ransomed: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you like spend six years in ICU "forming" sickness, pay Oyibo huge amount of money to prescribe beautiful nonsense for you, all "na wash" Just refund the 6billion dollars you looted. Magana yakare.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by andyanders: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
It is now that is falling sick. When she was diverting crude money, she never went to the hospital for one day. When Buhari was flying to UK and she boarded an aircraft, she never was sick.Now that even dead Nigerians are calling for her to come out and give an account of her stewardship, she is sick and critical in an hospital.

Let same family members get her dressed up and bring her back to give an account of what happened to our money.Even if she dies now, his children MUST bring the money back. Who cares if he is sick or not. Nonsense.What kind of respect does she want?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
space for sell
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
well done Allison-madueke after looting our money you want to now fake the nation at large that you are sick come off it Allison-madueke. when you were in power you were not sick o after tuning NNPC down you were not sick, during the presidential rallies you were not sick. after the presidential election you became sick tell your family members to go and start praying hard because you will not go unpunished. by the way which of the hospitals are you receiving treatment, If that sickness you are calling upon yourself Is real you would have called the name of the hospital in fact what's is actually wrong with you that went and paid foreign doctors to ex-communicate you from Nigerians do you want to tell me that if your family members call you on phone, you will not pick your calls hummm Allison-madueke. we are not Nigerian of the 1827'th century, we are the present age Nigeria. my prayer for you Allison-madueke is to be Critically Ill as you have claimed till after 4years when Baba might have finished his administration then good luck will take over from Baba in 2020 then you will become well again make we see how you will go free way thunder no go fire you with your small Ibo sense if you like die there o Biko here the mumu family members way she get " Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London
Hospital " thunder fire you hundred million times
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by calebbintus: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari Fever grin
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tefund(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
back to sender!! you be her sister?
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tefund(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
you can't believe she look so innocent
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ATM2: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
quote author=ECOTERRORS post=36325701]Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds[/quote]

U be mumu a real one,and I am sure that u knowthat vy now
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ibedun: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Please somebody tell me the hospital the heartless thieving witch is getting treatment from. I will personally visit her and drag her out of that bed sick or not. I will make sure she doesn't die. Awon oloriburuku somebody.

I hope that useless ugly smelly puff puff face is not feigning sickness o, madam world bank clerk, economic saboteur.[/size]
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by murtalaa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
death should not rob Kirikiri of her prized asset. lipsrsealed
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by WaffenSS(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:

There is only one syntax error (Line1).. those Icon are as a result HTML coding of nairaland text...
As per calling up arraylist... I did another version of it
https://www.nairaland.com/2481838/el-rufai-court-sue-union#36328888
I ran the program and the output was perfectt

yeah i know the emojis were nairaland's fault. seun ought to do something about it.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds
na only u waka come. Swallow ur vomit sharply-sharply. Yeye omo ole gbogbo, ako tile ta ass. of Nig.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Tamee(f): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by nairamaniac: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
please return our money before you die. since you valued the money more than the lives of 180million Nigerians. we also would value the money more than we value you your life.
perhaps if you never existed in the first place, Nigeria would have been billions of dollars richer.
however, we would be nice enough to deduct 1000naira from the money to give you a befitting burial.
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by onoja12: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2015
in that case PMB has to move quickly to recover our money before she goes on her journey

lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/449830/let-our-daughter-diezani-be
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by SweetyZinta(f): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=yorke1 post=36325665][b]I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman is part of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.

Tnx 4 doing away with sentiments, it kills. Nigerians are so gullible dat woman is hail and hearty but just playing a smart one on us. It won,t last 4 too long. Let's all learn to condemn what is bad for once!
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by arizona145(m): 4:51am On Jul 28, 2015
She should refund us our money before any story oooo. Ahdon talk maown

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.