Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84352 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2015
zeongeon:
All good...but can you do a handstand pushup without support...have u seen any soldier do that.
I don't understand d way u put the drill... Besides mahn, if drills made men strong, then gymnasts and martial artists would be the strongest people on earth... The ability to do drills could be natural.... Being strong could also be natural but takes time to nurture too...
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:

More like it, bro. It's weird these folks Haven't changed the least.
Then, my friend! I announce to you, you are no better than these men you are condemning. Theirs is like MTN, they have it everywhere they go. Yours is like Peak milk, you have it in you
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Then, my friend! I announce to you, you are no better than these men you are condemning. Theirs is like MTN, they have it everywhere they go. Yours is like Peak milk, you have it in you
dearpreye:

More like it, bro. It's weird these folks Haven't changed the least.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2015
haryomikun:

I can't remember telling anyone that I'm better than anyone. Their institution has ethics and principles; those must be upheld. That's the bone here. Good morning!
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Guess Sen Leahy was correct, you can't trust these demons with high caliber weapons, genocide is crux of their training.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by nortcentrallord(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Inbred bastards. I thought NM was suppose to be respectful. You maltreat thesame people you are supposed to protect and if necessary die for them. In saner climate, Even in war situations, this doesn't happen.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2015
sinator:
do u knw aw long dat pic has been taken?

It's a recent picture. 66 RC
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
sinator:
pipo who hv talked d way u talked ended up in more shit... Besides u wud do d same from d way u hv been talking if u were a cadet

If u would have done the same, I wouldn't even have posted their pictures here. I would have been hailing and encouraging them, just as you've been doing.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I can't remember telling anyone that I'm better than anyone. Their institution has ethics and principles; those must be upheld. That's the bone here. Good morning!
Good morning to you too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by nickxtra(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2015
mikolo80:
OH THEY ARE AND THEY DIE ON YOUR BEHALF SO I DUNNO WHY YOU ALL BITCHIN'
The NDA graduates grow to develop pot bellies, sitting and enjoying themselves in Admin offices, whereas the others recruited as 'korofo' and through short service are the ones dying at the battles fronts
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by zeongeon: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
haryomikun:

I don't understand d way u put the drill... Besides mahn, if drills made men strong, then gymnasts and martial artists would be the strongest people on earth... The ability to do drills could be natural.... Being strong could also be natural but takes time to nurture too...
Dude yes gymnasts are one of the strongest people on earth and even martial artist...YES drills make men strong and there is a saying: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to practice...so if ur depending on being naturally strong don't be surprised to find out that some one who has put in more time in training will take U out.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by optimisticmee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
nickxtra:
The NDA graduates grow to develop pot bellies, sitting and enjoying themselves in Admin offices, whereas the others recruited as 'korofo' and through short service are the ones dying at the battles fronts
see this joker! so u mean regulars re not fighting? i guess u posted d short service men there personally.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
zeongeon:
Dude yes gymnasts are one of the strongest people on earth and even martial artist...YES drills make men strong and there is a saying: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to practice...so if ur depending on being naturally strong don't be surprised to find out that some one who has put in more time in training will take U out.
Bro, soldiers train everyday for at least 2 hours on their PG. Early momo training ohh, no be 7am training. I don't believe drills make you strong. They only make you FIT. Besides bro, with all you are saying, no civillian in this world has the enduring power of a soldier. I repeat... NO CIVILIAN.
If you disbelieve me, then ask a soldier, Man o'war or Army cadet member close to you the meaning of RECRUITMENT. They'll explain to you. It takes a lot to join the army mahn... A lot...
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
nickxtra:
it is what it is.nobody forced anybody to join
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Mobsync:

It's a recent picture. 66 RC
Do u tink dis is d first tym am seeing dis pix.. I saw dis pix wen 66 were still writing NDAEE so dont tell me dat....
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by zeongeon: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
haryomikun:

Bro, soldiers train everyday for at least 2 hours on their PG. Early momo training ohh, no be 7am training. I don't believe drills make you strong. They only make you FIT. Besides bro, with all you are saying, no civillian in this world has the enduring power of a soldier. I repeat... NO CIVILIAN.
If you disbelieve me, then ask a soldier, Man o'war or Army cadet member close to you the meaning of RECRUITMENT. They'll explain to you. It takes a lot to join the army mahn... A lot...
Gymnast and elite forces in the world train everyday for at least 8hours..Drills make you strong and if your fit depending on how u train u are strong, can fight for long etc...Civilians if are trained can have an enduring power..After all soldiers were first civilians before they become soldiers..My coach splits coconut with his hand and even drills some military personnels..he is no soldier but drills and training have made him damn strong.. Nigerian soldiers need to consult expert on strength training and drills rather than rely on "try and luck or old training methods"
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinator:

Do u tink dis is d first tym am seeing dis pix.. I saw dis pix wen 66 were still writing NDAEE so dont tell me dat....

The Twitter handle I got it from made reference to 66 RC. And i refuse to believe the power-hungry cadet behind it would be telling lies. Nevertheless, I won't go on arguing with you whether it's 66 RC or not. But I can see that you're to appear or have appeared before the AFSB. I wish you the best. But if you ever make it to that school, do not be like them. You should be the change, their voice of conscience. The one who would put them in check whenever they misbehave. You should be the difference.

There's no fun in maltreating people. Believe me! It only leads to one thing- rebellion. Some people might look timid, but when you encounter them, you'll realize they pack a punch. They're not stronger than you, they cannot defeat you, they know that quite well, yet they'll fight you to the last drop of their blood, to death. Even though you'll defeat them (which they know), they'll make you fight for that victory. And you'll always remember them. Not because you beat them, but because the beating you gave them came at a price. In fact, if you're not careful, you'll start viewing your victory as a loss.

There're two ways to make people respect you. Either you instill fear in them or you do positive and courageous acts that make you gain the respect. Doing positive acts that make you gain the respect is better, because the respect lasts longer. And it is more genuine.

You remember the picture of that soldier tying the shoelaces of a young girl in the North? He's the difference. Read the comments. http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/between-nigerian-soldier-and-little.html?m=1

Then look at this: https://www.nairaland.com/1846070/when-military-officers-serve-nigerians

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by HrmOlolade(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
I feel like slapping one of them to coma, dunno why people fear these coward cadets. I could easily skin one of them alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.