Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84343 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Civilians re always suffering from these ppl all becos of these uniforms dey re wearing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by elfico(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
You watch , you learn. many of them had seen what soldiers do to people even before they joined NDA. Yesterday, while I was traveling, soldiers were clearing roadside shops in Mararaba/Masaka route on the Abuja-Keffi highway. They made our vehicle stop and asked some men to put one of the tables on the roof of our vehicle. Makes me wonder how clearing of roadside shops has anything to do with commuters.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by jaybee104(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
H
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by stuff46(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Heartless people
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by MalcoImX: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
And what do you mean by calling the 'animals?'
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by keandre: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mobsync:

Looks like male and female at the same time. Let's just call him/her/it mumu pending the time we get his/her gender.

grin
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
No living human can harass me without guns. I will match all these small boys wit just 2 guys.

Small fooools.

Between, d u.s will see dis kind tin begin call our military rapists.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by endeedike(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
you are a worthless id..iot

chat2deen:
Cadets are plumming! Plumming 101 pde. They are just causing small chawuzing nah, cracked fire eaters! I feel u guys! That kind regular tins! I guess crabs don finish prep winging and dey wanted to do shake up.

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cadet too don start deir own iranu abi? Iya ni won ba nibe (na suffer dem go suffer
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by keandre: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
See nwa sissies dey punish matured men,without gun sef,people sabi fear respect sha, dem know who dem de try that nonsense on sha
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by dahprince007: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
There are klawns

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by KELVIN086: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
these are just young boys in termal 1(100 level) already abusing power
op report them to the new chief of defense staff that buratai guy you can google his twitter handle
someone should also send this to linda ikeji to publish it on her blog for more publicity

these are just some of the idiots that connected their way to the nda probably their parents/relations are generals,brigadier gens e.t.c

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ziccoit: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
How would US and any serious government agree to sell weapons to you people when what you know how to do best is harassing the civilians using the same weapon.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Horlawoomey(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chai, all these small small boys that know nothing about life.

Soldiers suppose to be the nicest to Civilian populace because their demise has no time.

If that tiny guy try nonsense with me alone, walai I go crush am, forget the training.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:
No living human can harass me without guns. I will match all these small boys wit just 2 guys.

Small fooools.

You will probably be stabbed by these animals
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
The cadets need to identified and punished. I wonder why in a 21st century democracy, soldiers still dish out corporal punishment to civilians. It's utterly despicable and highly condemnable. Even if any individual is guilty, the best thing is to arrest him/her for prosecution. Not brutalising another fellow human being. They flex their muscles at civilians but piss in their pants when posted to the Northeast. You never hear stories of Western soldiers mistreating civilians. The army authorities should try to include courses of appropriate behavior in their curriculum. Nigerian military are a shame on the human rights front. In other climes, seeing a security official gives a sense of safety but in Nigeria, it broods fear. I don't think that is the essence of the military. We are not in the times of Ghengis Khan. they should imbibe some decency.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by VaselineVirus: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
D one on dark goggles is a bae? shocked . My kinda girl, ife m na eri
*modified* looks like a HE from other pictures

Hehehehehe grin grin
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by cold(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigeria is just a jungle where anything goes. The more things change,the more they stay the same...sigh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by keandre: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
D one on dark goggles is a bae? shocked . My kinda girl, ife m na eri
*modified* looks like a HE from other pictures
u be homo
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Excuzeme: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Small fooools.

Thank you jare!

How can a few small boys be forming Soldier for me and l wont organise boys to beat the hell outta them?

Nigerians in general are COWARDS!

Is it the khaki these boys are wearing that turned them to Voltron, that they will slap you and you go dey look like Monkey?

If it is to abuse Buhari on the internet now, you will see them boasting that they want to start war with Nigeria
grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by FacelessPatriot: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
i wonder if any of them can withstand my blow...don't NDA do screening before accepting these guys?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
ziccoit:
How would US and any serious government agree to sell weapons to you people when what you know how to do best is harassing the civilians using the same weapon.
The cadets have no shame. I doubt their patriotism because if you join the army to secure your nation, innocent civilians won't be your punching bags. They have no sense of duty. common sense should have taught them that

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Omenkata: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I for don slap person to coma if to say I dey there. See all these small boys wey just enter bush yesterday. I just wish I was there.

Sharap your dirty stinking mouth there angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Excuzeme:

Thank you jare!

How can a few small boys be forming Soldier for me and l wont organise boys to beat the hell outta them?

Nigerians in general are COWARDS!

Is it the khaki these boys are wearing that turned them to Voltron, that they will slap you and you go dey look like Monkey?

If it is to abuse Buhari on the internet now, you will see them boasting that they want to start war with Nigeria
grin grin grin

Biggest cowards on the earth. And that's why our idiotic leaders have the effrontery to be stupid and primitive. Fools can only rule over cowards.

A few years ago, I confronted some uniform folks for trying to force into the gutter. You need to see how these civilians lampooned and abused me.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by justanotherme: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
APCeee Baba Go slow's Army.

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by DoroMega: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not surprised, they look like malo boyz. Lyk Fada Lyk Sons.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yet one wonders why the americans rejected president buhari's request to boost our military arsenal! Shame on NDA!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by busyflexz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Men I feel them boys die
LOC1:
Ordinary cadet! Our military has turned into an organization where touts and human rights violators are bred. Heaven knows what would become of them when they leave the NDA. Give them arms now to face insurgents and they will urinate on their body.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Compound idiots, dough bags, disgrace to Nigeria. Nda= Neanderthal defense academy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by busyflexz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wow these pic make ma day
Mobsync:
The cadets are first year Nigerian Defence Academy students. The pictures were posted by one of them who owns and operates the twitter page twitter.com/thendakaduna

Is this the type of animals the NDA is breeding? The last time, some army generals were complaining that NDA had been churning out half-baked/unbaked officers that were synonyms of incompetence and cluelessness when on the field.

I've sent tweets to Twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG Twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy and twitter.com/GENOlukolade. I encourage you guys to do the same too. The pictures are from twitter.com/thendakaduna

The so called cadets can be seen punishing people, causing traffic jams and sitting on people's vehicles.

More pictures in fourth post.

Cc: Ishilove Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by blakky97(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Make dem go jam better ishan man.
When they reach home that day they'll start treating leprosy. Na that time dem go know say dis life pass watin eye fit see.
You can be a general in the conventional world, you may not know you are harassing a field Marshall in the witch world.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.