Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84358 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ifeanyi83(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015
azidomedogo:
nice talk wink

Are you trying to justify them?....There's no reason whatsoever for what they're doing. It doesn't make sense at all....
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Etianwanokon: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
THIS IS SAD AND I HAVE A GENERAL WHO HAS NEVER HURT A FLY EVEN IN THE DAYS OF THE ACADEMY
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by onunwa21(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
y complaining, can u go to Sambisa?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] smiley
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by killercute16(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Guy if I beat dem, nothing will happen. I go use car clear dem for road. No mercy for any stu.pid soldier.
Wailing wailer
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Bflexing(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2015
And that's y America refused to sell arms to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by killercute16(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Hizzy:
Many times I wasted my jamb high score 245, 217, 200. They didn't shortlist my name all these people wa full there dat can't even fight are there because their uncle, brother, father, cousin, etc is a cornel, major brigadier etc the military is corrupt
But if you are admitted,then they are not corrupt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by optimisticmee(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2015
killercute16:
But if you are admitted,then they are not corrupt?
no mind dem naso. they don't even know if its their destiny..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by killercute16(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
tensazangetsu:
All biafrans should please tweet this pictures to the USA, Russian and Chinese defense HQ.
And then what?....they should declare war on the cadets?
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by zeongeon: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
This is the kind of cowards you get as military men...when any body can join NDA without a clear vision, mission and goal for joining the Nigerian army...I doubt they even drill them in NDA that's why they have time to go about fooling themselves in the name of oppressing pple.

I saw a documentary on the US marine and by the time a man goes through there training and drills the soldier aspires to be something more than an oppressor.

Nigeria is bad with standards that's why we have cowards in the military. I think the NDA needs to review its criteria, drills and trainings at least if the drill and training is hardcore cowards like these who just want to oppress will be weeded out. No one will go through hard trainings and drills only to come out to oppress people because the hard training will break and humble you and you rather be a saviour than an oppressor.

Even martial arts training ground churn out braver and more disciplined members than the NDA..I can boldly say that non of the boyz in that pic can beat any black belt holder from my isshin-ryu karate school.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by thinkitout: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2015
optimisticmee:
www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2014/12/04/pentagon-rand-sexual-assault-reports/19883155/ if they also had little freedom, they too will plum but they don't so they act holy.

Yes but you can see and get the statistics on the issue. Where is the statistics of the horrible crimes Nigerian Army perpertrates on its civilian population. No statistics because it is the norm. The only time our Army was investigared lots of horrible crime by the beast was exposed. SHAME ON THE NIGERIA ARMY.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by zeongeon: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2015
haryomikun:

Hehe... Thank God you swore down. When you face a soldier, then you'll know what they passed through during recruitment
what did they pass through during recruitment..you mean recruitment of man know man...I have faced a soldier before and he couldn't do any of my drills...d guy gas out and wasn't strong enough..

The truth is that one on one some civilians will beat soldiers to a pulp.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2015
nah their type wey BH dey waste! cluelessness in the highest place! if their fathers behaved like this in the millitary then they wouldnt have been Generals by now. This is the shttt u get wen u enter NDA thru connection. small small boys wey i fit flog.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by itsoscar: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Come n try this rubbish in warri and you will spend free lodging in the hospital free 1week lodging rubbish....uniform men my ass....na bottle them go.use spell their names for their yansh.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ArodewilliamsT: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
itsoscar:
Come n try this rubbish in warri and you will spend free lodging in the hospital free 1week lodging rubbish....uniform men my ass....na bottle them go.use spell their names for their yansh.

You dey mind them?, all these butty boys wey dem smuggle with connection enter NDA yesterday. Just slap one of them, the rest go run enter their papa house.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ArodewilliamsT: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
zeongeon:
what did they pass through during recruitment..you mean recruitment of man know man...I have faced a soldier before and he couldn't do any of my drills...d guy gas out and wasn't strong enough..

The truth is that one on one some civilians will beat soldiers to a pulp.

All these kue kue soldiers dey annoy me, they are only strong when they are together with guns. On a level playing ground, i'll hang a Nigerian soldier on a tree and leave him there to dry.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is nonsense... wen pplE like me r ready to take arms and go to d field to face boko harams... thes fools r busy takin pixz. I swear join all dis guys together I ll beat dem. Mofos
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ManTiger(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
haryomikun:

Hehe... Thank God you swore down. When you face a soldier, then you'll know what they passed through during recruitment
cheesy
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ManTiger(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
thats nonsense ur saying
Bro one on one I say.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by free13: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Send them to sambisa forest.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by chat2deen(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
mykl01:

Let the bastards sit on their heads and...... fly it everywhere!!

Fly it as per alpha jet! The standard must be maintained, Academy ppl no good woh! Allah! Allah kuwa! Shege! Shege mutum kawai.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Omenkata: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
arewafederation:

Bloodycoward, ke kwanu!

Otu nne i

abokii eze gworo grin
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by optimisticmee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
thinkitout:

Yes but you can see and get the statistics on the issue. Where is the statistics of the horrible crimes Nigerian Army perpertrates on its civilian population. No statistics because it is the norm. The only time our Army was investigared lots of horrible crime by the beast was exposed. SHAME ON THE NIGERIA ARMY.
everybody now has an opinion.. i pray u see the truth one day, the fact is that whether in Nigeria or USA every organization has bad eggs nd dy wldnt go far in life so stop making it seem as if they re all bad pple.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gentlesniper:
Lol, course 67, atleast u still be civillian na, congrats though and welcome to greatness. I wish u the very best battalion, Burma!
tanx
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Godbest(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
The military will investigate the matter and punish the culprit.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Godbest(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
People should desist from wearing Military camouflage.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Godbest(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
It is wrong to take law into your hands, two wrong cannot make a right.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
garrix8:

You are a cretinous M0R0Nic fuuckktard..

I'm sure you're one of the animals currently being trained to someday become a Uniformed beast aka Army Officer.

cheesy
bro dont insult me... Besides am airforce nt army
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mobsync:

Me? Obey? You can say that because you haven't met me. A 17 year-old oppressing me and I'll just keep looking, na dat day dem go know say dem don jam mad man.
bro if u touch him... Na guard room straight... And besides dey wont just come to u , if u hvnt done sometin wrong
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
kindredspirit:

You are a dumb little rat! The civilians you harass now and the ones you're going to humiliate in future when you graduate are the people that pay your wages through their taxes, you moronic stooge. If you didn't know, part of their toil ensures that you and the rest of the puny human rights abusers in your class 67 get to feed at the NDA
y d insult guy? You are complaining of rules and yet u are just breaking one of d rules of nairaland... Nairalanders shud i report dis guy??
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

awfa did you face the board @afsb??
yes i reached the end
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear nairalanders,
Even Buhari knows dat dis is happening , he passed tru nda in d hot days.... Wat those cadets are doing is a tradition... And for dat nigga talking of cameras rolling, point of correction the cadets are d ones who snaped demselves.....
With dis points of mine, i advice u to go abt ur daily normal activities... Leave cadets alone ... Tanx

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by kindredspirit(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
y d insult guy? You are complaining of rules and yet u are just breaking one of d rules of nairaland... Nairalanders shud i report dis guy??

Silly Class 67 Cadet. You got your just desserts for endorsing the abuse of "civilians", you disgusting piece of Dog-vomit. I despise potential human rights abusers whether in the army or elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.