Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? (3160 Views)

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2015
There was dis girl I do relate wit, I don't really ve any feelings 4 her but a frd of mine threw me a challenge that I cant succeed in wooing her so I was just testing d water. to cut d long story short, when I met my present girl I cut off contact wit her even though we bump into each other on street time to time. my gist is dat this girl is too greedy, even when I was just relating with her, she had already started demanding for cash and gifts.
Now fast forward to July 2015, the girl is back demanding 5thousand naira from me. I told her that the cash is not a problem but I don't spend on another guy's girlfriend. now she is claims not to have any boyfriend that the reason she didn't accept to date me last year was because I didn't state my feelings clearly. I told her am in a relationship and my girl wont take it lightly if she knows about all this but she won't back down with her demands. she is even texting me to arrange how we can meet . help me don't want this girl to ruin my relationship
n.b: my girlfriend is already suspecting me of having something going on with her that makes her call me 24/7 to demand things from me.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by OkoyeA1(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by INTROVERT(f): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
what a guy would tell you:::

mount her and give her the 5k

end of story
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by scribble: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Is she fine?

Text me her phone number so I can get her account number

5k is not enough to create topic over

If it was 500k now....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

end of story
I am not that kind of guy. am not sex starved
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Most girls, if not all have this mentality that relationships are a rescue from their financial crisis which explains why they cling tol guys like bloodsucking parasites.
Mind you, if you yield to her request, she would keep demanding more from you until she sucks you dry as an iroko tree.
Which raises the question: so its mandatory that guys spend on girls? Why don't the ladies atleast return a quarter of this gesture?
'Broom her as fast as you can.' No time for rubbish.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
scribble:
Is she fine?

Text me her phone number so I can get her account number
5k is not enough to create topic over

If it was 500k now....
and if your girlfriend finds out................
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by scribble: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:

and if your girlfriend finds out................

My wife knows I give to charity from time to time.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2015
everyone just comes here to create threads...How is ur story a problem? she needs 5k frm u nd u asking us wat to do...

give her 25k

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2015
scribble:

My wife knows I give to charity from time to time.

well. am the kind of guy who is always solely committed to whoever am dating at any given time so no time to play father Christmas for other girls
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by RichDad1(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Op, Why always you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by scribble: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:

well. am the kind of guy who is always solely committed to whoever am dating at any given time so no time to play father Christmas for other girls

It's a matter of perspective

5k naira to some is father xmas, to others it's loose change

If you're not a cheerful giver, redirect her to someone who is. That way you kill two birds with one stone. Help a bro and help a woe....

But me I no need am
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
what hector would tell you:::

end of story
tongue
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Op, Why always you?
I don't know why my love life is always in disorder
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Young03(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Guy givers never lack

continue giving her abeg
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Most girls, if not all have this mentality that relationships are a rescue from their financial crisis which explains why they cling tol guys like bloodsucking parasites.
Mind you, if you yield to her request, she would keep demanding more from you until she sucks you dry as an iroko tree.
Which raises the question: so its mandatory that guys spend on girls? Why don't the ladies atleast return a quarter of this gesture?
'Broom her as fast as you can.' No time for rubbish.
u just made my morning bro. this makes sense
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by bigiyaro(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

end of story
5k for jst mountin? Haba.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
This thread is just as baseless and stup1d just like the writ..... ... lipsrsealed

So a girl you once dated is asking you for N5,000 yet your brain which was in slow-mo couldn't think of an appropriate answer to give her until you had to come here and infect us with this bullshit thread. Lubbish!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by RichDad1(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I don't know why my love life is always in disorder
O l'ori obirin ni. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
O l'ori obirin ni. cheesy cheesy wink
what does that means
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:
u just made my morning bro. this makes sense
Top of the morning to you, bro.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This thread is just as baseless and stup1d just like the writ..... ... lipsrsealed

So a girl you once dated is asking you for N5,000, you brain which was in slow-mo couldn't think of the appropriate an answer to give her until you had to come here and infest us with this bullshit thread. Lubbish!

must you insult before making your point.. why the hostility, you could easily have said what you want and not call his thread bullshit
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
as for me, you are encouraging her for her to continue texting and demanding cash from you, are you her bf, or brother or uncle. its a simple case of BIatch, i have an A1 gf and do not need you in my life, get the Bleep out and lose my number.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:
as for me, you are encouraging her for her to continue texting and demanding cash from you, are you her bf, or brother or uncle. its a simple case of BIatch, i have an A1 gf and do not need you in my life, get the Bleep out and lose my number.
like seriously
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by ollydee: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
make sure u think twice before u take any action, she might be desperate u know so that u will not eventually lose ur real gf
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? by jorion(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
5k for extra kpekus (say Erin happen). Dash her 500 make she vamoose, no u born her?

(1) (Reply)

Some Eye Opening Facts About Condoms / Top 15 List Of Guys That Should Contest For Mr Nairaland 2016 / S*x Video Of Uniben 200 Level Student Sandra Leaked Online Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.