Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

“every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” (1179 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by 044vibes(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
please keep me anonymous, I dont know what is wrong with me. My menses always comes at the wrong time. For as far back as I can remember, Whenever, something good is about to happen to me, my period will start.

Last year, My ex boyfriend who was based in India, came home and my period chose the same day he landed to start.

It lasted exactly 5 days that my boyfriend spent and that was how we failed to consumate our relationship and evertything went south from there. he hates blood and found an excuse to discharge me.

Likewise, my birthdays, Christmas and every other celebration you can think of. Once the time approaches, my period will start even if my cycle is not yet complete. And it often happens when ever i am in a relationship.

I am beginning to feel that this is a spiritual problem. Just this morning, my period started again and my last flow was 21st of January.

My fiance has already booked an outing for both of us and now am bleeding. please I am begining to fear and think that this is a spiritual attack meant to frustrate any man who wants to get intimate with me. please I need help

Source: http://proudlymusic.com/every-year-my-menstruation-usually-ruins-my-valentine-please-help/

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by agbonkamen(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
you need deliverance
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Aregs(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
End time Menstruation

1 Like

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
it's a sign grin heed it
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Go see a Doctor

Women should be respected..
The only living Creatures that bleed 5days of every month and still won't die

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Brown14: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Spiritual husband nor wan share u

1 Like

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by enuk80(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
this is serious...something is indeed wrong with you..but lemme ask u, apart from those celebration period u mentioned, do u normally have sex on a normal day?if yes, my sista my sista my sista, u need to start ur blood tonic company o...
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by dacblogger: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maybe God is trying 2 tell you something.., undecided
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Monalisa185(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
some people dey use menstrual flow lie on days like that, your own dey come freely and you dey complain...

Come to think of it, how old is the lady in question? Valentine's day, birthdays and Christmas as she mentioned are always celebrated once every year, she made it seem as though they come 10 times in a year... Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Jodha(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stay away from premarital sex... Or better still go to d nearest white garment church for deliverance...
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by cejaypriesty(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
You should be happy God is preventing you from fornication and you consummating your relationship? Are you married to ur bf?. If your bf is turned off cos ur bleeding then let him stay off cos as far as am concerned bleeding is part of being a woman, can he be happy dating you if you don't see ur monthly flow? It's normal OK. Get married first and If it continue then seek a doctor's advice.
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
My dear, God loves you and as such He wants you to abstain from premarital sex....if you marry now you'd see that your menstruation will flow normal and at the right time.
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Your period don't want you to fornicate.
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by Pritypussi(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
All these boys following me and sending me mails. what do you want?

I need cash not broke people angry
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by AfterEarth(f): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your period don't want you to fornicate.
lol ..cheesy
ToriBlue
Re: “every Year, My Menstruation Usually Ruins My #valentine, Please Help” by gqboyy(m): 2:47am On Feb 16, 2017
U have a marine husband.

(1) (Reply)

Omo Boys Don Suffer Pass: Lil Kesh Show Off His Throwback Picture / She Got Me Infected / Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.