Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) (4833 Views)

Successful Women Find It Hard To Get Married!!see Why / Which Age Is Too Old For You For A Wife/husband? / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You see your life undecided naija girls sha. Smh
Not dat ah mean u need d pin drop urs and i wee add u
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Drop my pin here? Are you kidding me?
halfrica:

Not dat ah mean u need d pin drop urs and i wee add u
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Drop my pin here? Are you kidding me?
U av just proven that both nigeria guys and girls are the same thing u cant drop urs bt expect me to drop mine ;Da nigerian will always be a nugerian no matter d sexxx
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
What happened to PM button?
halfrica:

U av just proven that both nigeria guys and girls are the same thing u cant drop urs bt expect me to drop mine ;Da nigerian will always be a nugerian no matter d sexxx
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Guy u got me laughing for real sha
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Not really the wedding itself is the sky for them, them after wahala go start
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmaoo, the thing is: not all 50 year old men are weak and ugly eg tom cruise, denzel washington, richard mofe damijo, zack orji etc, they are all still handsome after 50. U wont know what hit u, u will be marrying ur sugar daddy and the funny part is u will be in love too. Lolz
Agreed
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria boys sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Forces Himself On Me / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.