Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) (4697 Views)

Successful Women Find It Hard To Get Married!!see Why / Which Age Is Too Old For You For A Wife/husband? / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You see your life undecided naija girls sha. Smh
Not dat ah mean u need d pin drop urs and i wee add u
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Drop my pin here? Are you kidding me?
halfrica:

Not dat ah mean u need d pin drop urs and i wee add u
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Drop my pin here? Are you kidding me?
U av just proven that both nigeria guys and girls are the same thing u cant drop urs bt expect me to drop mine ;Da nigerian will always be a nugerian no matter d sexxx
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
What happened to PM button?
halfrica:

U av just proven that both nigeria guys and girls are the same thing u cant drop urs bt expect me to drop mine ;Da nigerian will always be a nugerian no matter d sexxx
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Guy u got me laughing for real sha
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Not really the wedding itself is the sky for them, them after wahala go start
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmaoo, the thing is: not all 50 year old men are weak and ugly eg tom cruise, denzel washington, richard mofe damijo, zack orji etc, they are all still handsome after 50. U wont know what hit u, u will be marrying ur sugar daddy and the funny part is u will be in love too. Lolz
Agreed
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Morenzy15: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when actually you can finally stop premature ejaculation and also make it bigger. Increase the size, length and girth of your joystick for effective and pleasurable sex you deserve to give your woman. Get this lovely Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men. It also perfectly work for premature ejaculation. It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed. Within just a month, you will have seen the difference. contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria boys sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) / Her Pikini Pants Can Make You Pour- See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.