Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (47152 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by sodson11(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Horlaidex:
Hmm, I dated 3 girls and they told the Same stories. They were raped and dated another 3,

1. Her ex did and that was the only time she had sex before we meet. #SMH

2. To my surprised, her cousin did

3. She told me she was a virgin until I got down. #just like a lake. My prick come b like say person drop needle inside am.

As for my orente. * lip sealed* I no wan talk about it. grin

The 3rd lady got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ladyinred: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
And it's important to know how your gf was deflowered because.....?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Shwarz: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

I guess you stupidly skipped the part of my post where I not once but twice said that most not all but most nigerian men are guilty of this BS. And if you don't believe that through education, exposure and enlightenment one can develop higher thinking then I really don't have words for you. And the part about me being insecure, lol. And your logic is soo flawed I don't even know where to begin with you. It's in human nature to have sex whenever you feel like and find a willing partner to do it with so what's the forgive and forget you're talking about? Forgive someone for having sex It is not in human nature to ask sexual history of partners cos humans are sexual beings, it's like saying it's in a lion's nature to keep count of his prey or it's in human nature to keep count of how many food we've eaten since we first knew what eating was. If something comes naturally, it's against nature to keep count, you just keep doing it. Humans actually have a lot less sex than they were designed to have. Your logic is false and no excessive grammatical usage will make it correct.
My point again is that ppl who live among well-thinking circles don't care about sexual history of partners. What a man/woman does before he/she meets you is in the past and should never be brought up. Environment and mindset has a lot to do with this. People in well-evolved communities to do not ask and do not tell.

How predictable your response is makes me conclude on the kinda character you are already. Inability to express your view without Name calling, abusive language and close mindedness as to other possibilities of a point just show the kinda person you are. Not worth my further attention... Bye!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ThisMeansWAR: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Edusouls:
because you dont wanna end up with a LovePeddler or a reckless slot, pretending to be a Good girl,cos if u later find out ur love and trust naturaly diess...
and what happens to love peddler? are they not humans?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Shwarz: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Ifebazz:

The reason for that notion is because ladies carry decency like a noticeboard on their foreheads like it's only guys that do the evil things. They feign no knowledge or interest at that in sex. Now check this thread that seems to slight their innocence, the ladies pop out in numbers to defend their womanhood and untouchable pasts, but given another thread that talks straight sex, you won't see any lady popping up to share their thoughts. That's blatant hypocrisy.

Most ladies from these shores carry a wee bit of hypocrisy everywhere they go. Totally agree with you bro! But ofcourse some very few, real, unpretentious ladies still keep it real tho! They tell it as it is with nothing to hide, and their dignity way up... My kinda ladies...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Lanadelrey: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Shwarz:

How predictable your response is makes me conclude on the kinda character you are already. Inability to express your view without Name calling, abusive language and close mindedness as to other possibilities of a point just show the kinda person you are. Not worth my further attention... Bye!
Sure my dear and for the record I never resort to name calling cos I know better. In case you skipped class, "s.t.u.p.i.d" is an adjective which can be used without meaning to insult but to indicate that one made a not-so-smart move. I never used abusive language on you and I am obviously not close-minded as you can tell from my post so where do you get that from haha? Okay bye.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by idihcoben: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Dr. Love.
MY LANDLORD’S DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT FOR ME
I am a young man of 33 and have been dating my landlord’s daughter for two months. She came back one evening and said she was pregnant. The problem is that I am not really in love with her and
continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by PrinceEm: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=ivyT post=36405940]Like seriously...
some things are unnecessary[/quoti it's necessary to me cause it's make me value her or not
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

What! are you serious

you generally don't like blood or just that kind of blood

gurgle u sabi question oo.. Blood na blood
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
simseg01:

gurgle u sabi question oo.. Blood na blood

Lol I just found it interesting that after everybody's insistence on virginity, hes here saying he wants to avoid them

He will probably meet one now that he has said that lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by change49ja: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Anjorson4sure:
If you have value for your relationship you will not border. ver non issue conversation. You should look for what the future hold for both of you not the past

This is where a lot of people are getting it all wrong. There's nothing wrong about asking about the past. It's just a way of knowing the other person better. We all have our dirty pasts. You can't just sweep your past under the carpet good or bad. If you do, it'll definitely come back to hunt you. For peace to reign in the future, you must sort out your past.

If you both ignore your pasts, by the time he/she start receiving funny phone calls from his/her ex, funny text messages from his/her ex then, you'll both sit down and talk about the past.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

So you mean, truck pushers don't get laid? Ok dear, I believe you *rolls eyes*. It's mentality of men around that makes ladies lie and "form holy". I have never had to talk about my sexual history with a man and I don't feel ever the need to and men who ask that are beneath me and would never walk up to me on the street so chances are I'll never get to know any such men.
The bold part emphasizes my point, ladies lie because MOST(not all but MOST) nigerian men are insecure and unpolished even the educated ones and ask questions when they can't handle the truthful answers. It's like kids asking where babies come from, no one ever tells them till they grow up and discover they should never have asked and laugh it off.
My point again is that ppl who live among well-thinking circles don't care about sexual history of partners. What a man/woman does before he/she meets you is in the past and should never be brought up. Environment and mindset has a lot to do with this. People in well-evolved communities to do not ask and do not tell.

So you mean you date Nigerian men and none of them have ever asked you that?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I just found it interesting that after everybody's insistence on virginity, hes here saying he wants to avoid them

He will probably meet one now that he has said that lol

hmmm... Is that a prayer for him?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
simseg01:

hmmm... Is that a prayer for him?

No I just think if people don't make a big deal out of it they will get better things
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Spidermon: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
tiny

Loooll
As you talk now ehn, person go think say you fit fu*k NEPA pole but na una go dey cry when una see big d1 ck wey carry veins like Lex Steele own

BTW, how u take know say my d1ck small? E be like say na you be that winch wey dey come suck my pr1ck every night for dream shey??
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
shaiba:
that is past and the future is bright with him by her side. would it be fair to ask how he was disvirgined? why should it be of interest to him? would the answer make them richer or add more years to his life? Honestly I don't see how it can better the future of that relationship.

MOVE ON BRO

I think OP's point is why girls lie about it in the first place.

I think its better not to talk about it instead of lying in the first place.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by cheechee16(f): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
otunsman:
Isnt it better for a guy to know his gf past due to how our future wives are running after aristos and doing prostitution?We need to know our future wives waka-about in the past.
I think what's lacking here is the courage to tell him,she might be a victim of Circumstance
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

No I just think if people don't make a big deal out of it they will get better things

true talk tho
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by cheechee16(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2015
CJAY07:

So is it better to lie and maintain a false image of a saint,especially to a guy you hope to spend the rest of your life with? I believe in openess on both sides.. The big things matter as much as the little things.Sometimes understanding where she is coming from creates an avenue for better understanding and compatibility. If your partner cant take the truth or accept you still, then maybe he is not meant for you...cos in the end something about that past may leak and then he will realise that you also lie too.
she might nt have the intentions of telling a lie but the fear of loosing her man might make her lie....
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by cheechee16(f): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
cheechee16:

she might nt have the intentions of telling a lie but the fear of loosing her man might make her lie....
Any guy who wants to know abt his girl's past sex life should prepare his ears for lots of unpleasant stories..
For me I don't think its necessary,I rather not tell him than lie to him,it doesn't make any sense...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Spidermon: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

So you mean, truck pushers don't get laid? Ok dear, I believe you *rolls eyes*. It's mentality of men around that makes ladies lie and "form holy". I have never had to talk about my sexual history with a man and I don't feel ever the need to and men who ask that are beneath me and would never walk up to me on the street so chances are I'll never get to know any such men.
The bold part emphasizes my point, ladies lie because MOST(not all but MOST) nigerian men are insecure and unpolished even the educated ones and ask questions when they can't handle the truthful answers. It's like kids asking where babies come from, no one ever tells them till they grow up and discover they should never have asked and laugh it off.

A customer in a cyber cafe does not ask questions about how many customers have logged on the computer before him. All he wants is for the computer to work perfectly while he uses it.

A sensible customer in computer village about to buy a used PC will however request for the usage history of the product. If the PC is deemed to be new, proof would be requested.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Lanadelrey: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

So you mean you date Nigerian men and none of them have ever asked you that?
Yes, I've dated Nigerian men and none have asked? It's not for them to ask.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

Yes, I've dated Nigerian men and none have asked? It's not for them to ask.

Ok

what kind of enlightened circles do you move in? I mean what distinguishes them from the rest

Because im pretty sure highly educated Nigerian guys still ask women that. Cant imagine him not at least asking, even if I were to refuse to tell him so I guess its not to do with education per se
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Lanadelrey: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Spidermon:

A customer in a cyber cafe does not ask questions about how many customers have logged on the computer before him. All he wants is for the computer to work perfectly while he uses it.

A sensible customer in computer village about to buy a used PC will however request for the usage history of the product. If the PC is deemed to be new, proof would be requested.
Girls are not products you purchase. Your sexism is so unfortunate. When you have a partner, she is not your property. She's an individual who had a life before you just like you had before her. I would try to reason with you but where you are is so far away and I doubt I can reach the depth of your nonsense argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Obiowada(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Lanadelrey:

That's cool! You really have a good logic and objective reasoning. I most commend you for your obvious high level of consciousness. However, no matter how hard we want to learn and observe our knowledge in changing thoughts and perceptions around us, the relevant people's ways of life cannot be totally over-ruled.
It is within us as African's to question a lot about our life partners, even though it's mostly men that are so much interested in knowing the past sexual encounters of their partners.
As absurd as that might be, I do not think a guy who is so curious about his woman's past sex life, would be happy to hear the truth if her ex-lover who disvirgined her was actually more sexually upright than he is. So for a girl to preserve her relationship, you don't expect her to tell you the truth when the truth will definitely hurt your feelings....thats common sense. Some lies are indispensable for things to continue.
Let's not judge only the female folks, we all have secrets at one point or the other in our unique journey of life.

I guess you stupidly skipped the part of my post where I not once but twice said that most not all but most nigerian men are guilty of this BS. And if you don't believe that through education, exposure and enlightenment one can develop higher thinking then I really don't have words for you. And the part about me being insecure, lol cos you are the one who is very insecure and not me cos i'm not threatened at all by numbers that you are obviously mortified about. And your logic is soo flawed I don't even know where to begin with you.
Now listen, It's in human nature to have sex whenever you feel like and find a willing partner to do it with so what's the forgive and forget you're talking about? Forgive someone for having sex? It is not in human nature to ask sexual history of partners cos humans are sexual beings, it's like saying it's in a lion's nature to keep count of his prey or it's in human nature to keep count of how many food we've eaten since we first knew what eating was. If something comes naturally, it's against nature to keep count, you just keep doing it when nature calls. Humans actually have a lot less sex than they were designed to have.
Your logic is false and no excessive grammatical usage will make it correct. Yes, there's no group of people who know it all, but there is certainly a group of people who know better and as a result, do better. And romanticism is *drumroll* not human nature but a human manufactured product fed and ingrained into humans through books and cinema, humans invented romance and they tell it to children to uphold their innocence and convince them that there is some good and magic in the world and they grow up and the illusion is shattered. Marriage even is not human nature, it's a social construct. Love on the other hand is human nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by woodcock(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Interesting topic, although not necessary it could be asked to build trust. I would have answered the question even before asking, if you will be childish by the reply, it shouldn't be asked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Anahalu: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
SUIT DEMSELFS
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by anwo247: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
shaiba:
that is past and the future is bright with him by her side. would it be fair to ask how he was disvirgined? why should it be of interest to him? would the answer make them richer or add more years to his life? Honestly I don't see how it can better the future of that relationship.

MOVE ON BRO

Unfortunately, this is not the position of most men and you need to get married to a man. What then would you do?

Why not be truthful if he asks and a man who cannot accept your truthful past doesn't belong to your future. But truth is always better.

If your preference is to hide YOUR past, then you are not fit for any man. Hiding has only one intention: TO DECEIVE THE PARTNER.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
justjify:

Its because they are concerned and who knows if its what they do?
I got worried when I saw all their posts condemning the need for guys to know.
E be as e get o my bro grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by christinie(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spidermon:

Loooll
As you talk now ehn, person go think say you fit fu*k NEPA pole but na una go dey cry when una see big d1 ck wey carry veins like Lex Steele own

BTW, how u take know say my d1ck small? E be like say na you be that winch wey dey come suck my pr1ck every night for dream shey??
all I said was *tiny* and you had to write me an essay? Kwontinue.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Elvis506(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
Can you prove this allegation?
abeg ask am o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ideatoprince18(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
Can you prove this allegation?
...... YES....the poster is right.....my 4mer gf lied to her friend dt I forced her not knowing her friend was my childhood friend....her friend told me eveytin n I was shocked to my pweekmarrow!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / Nkechi The House Girl / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.