Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (47154 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by hemartins(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
dunno
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
hunn so u liE also...
Gurgle:
so the guy wont take them for a lipsrsealed

you're asking this question. have you seen the sheer volume of threads concerning female virginity on NL

if its you wont you do it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by lacreamilips: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
It's wasn't his father, bothers, uncles or cousins that disflowered her, so y asking? relationship Na moving motor if your not comfortable pls come down make she carry anoda passenger.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by INTROVERT(f): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Virgins have no business on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by derastic(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
OMG
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by kpolli(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why is it important they ask, so I won't find out it was my father that disvirgined you later

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
lawnreigh:
I find it difficult to believe how most ladies lie about how were disvirgined to their boyfriends/Fiancé and co, most times they usually lie, it's either they were raped by a neighbor when they were young or probably one brother in their area which makes it hard to even believe the one saying the truth because it seems to be the same lie trend among ladies.

Is there anything bad in telling your boyfriend how you were truly disvirgined by former boyfriends et al?

Ladies do not want to be called a w-h-o-re.

Support me with some LIKES/SHARE.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
If you have value for your relationship you will not border over non issue conversation. You should look for what the future hold for both of you not the past

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Have you stopped for a minute to think that most of them probably told the truth? It's common knowledge how most men behave when it comes to sex, especially with naive girls.

R*pe is very common in naija whether you people believe it or not, infact you know sef so no need to talk plenty.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Franchise21(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
What's d concern of guys knowing bouh how their ladies were deflowered?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by momentum85(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
They'll always say they were raped

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anjorson4sure:
If you have value for your relationship you will not border over non issue conversation. You should look for what the future hold for both of you not the past

This is motivational and real.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by leevi93(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yeah I got it... but talking bout trust issues menh forget it... cos if u own the kind of girl I hv don't think u will wanna ask her bout her past or how she lost it... cos she is gonna narrate everything to u that u will end up saying why in heavens name did u went bout that. U might wanna know but not how she lost it... grrrre nope don't advice any bro here to go there it's a no go area.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
That was how I asked my first gf, if she was a virgin, she said Yes and No. I was confused, she now said d guy penetrated her, buh it was painful she now asked him to stop. I was so vexed.
My oda ex, told me she was disvirgined becos her mum wasn't caring and was always scolding her. I was just looking at her like mumu, so no woman wan accept say she want am.
I don't trust grls at all, not even yourmain

gringringringringrin ...girls no be am

btw Nawa ooo wetin happen?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
If she like make she lie it none of my business....na to sign my own waka comot....no tyme....trustnogirl#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin ...girls no be am

btw Nawa ooo wetin happen?
Oga dem ban me, but will soon return to politics section.
I sight u bro.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Have you stopped for a minute to think that most of them probably told the truth? It's common knowledge how most men behave when it comes to sex, especially with naive girls.

R*pe is very common in naija whether you people believe it or not, infact you know sef so no need to talk plenty.

You are right my dear.

Dont mind unbeliever(s).
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by DonX001: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shaadey:
Why must he know how she was deflowered?? can he re-flower her??

If he's a plastic surgeon, yes.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oga dem ban me, but will soon return to politics section. I sight u bro.
Wetin you commit this time? gringringrin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
dudesexy1111:
If she like make she lie it none of my business....na to sign my own waka comot....no tyme....trustnogirl#
And u forget say person like midolian go sign ur daughter own.
#adeke
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
hunn so u liE also...

I cant answer you but I can see why some women do it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Shaadey: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
DonX001:

If he's a plastic surgeon, yes. grin grin
ah-ah......most of em can't repair a broken plastic bowl
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by midolian(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#adeke
why not person like oremussanctus? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by leevi93(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello just like I'm wetin for ur Daughter too...
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#adeke
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by eniwaye2: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
all d girls dat hv dated bfor continue repeating d xam thin. is my formal guy dat deflowered me, thinking I was d second, wen most of dem is wit d 20th guy.
since I knw dy lie, I Dnt even ask again, na to register my own and give way to odas

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by leevi93(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jesus Christ...!!! people children don suffer finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Chubbiehills(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
lawnreigh:
I find it difficult to believe how most ladies lie about how were disvirgined to their boyfriends/Fiancé and co, most times they usually lie, it's either they were raped by a neighbor when they were young or probably one brother in their area which makes it hard to even believe the one saying the truth because it seems to be the same lie trend among ladies.

Is there anything bad in telling your boyfriend how you were truly disvirgined by former boyfriends et al?
..With the cases of molestation here and there, remember that this victims will grow up and if this same answer is given,that means you won't believe them.. 70% of Nigerian's girls are victims of molestation, it is only some of these men are caught...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by totalhouse(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Trust you say!

Some guys tend to act like they don't care about a girl's past or how many guys she has been with, when they ain't good either, but as soon as she just start talking about her EX, then the virginity part, and AYE! Everything changes, but his own past ain't pretty too.
For the sake of trust it is better for both parties to open up about their past either good or bad.
What does not matter now may become matters arising tomorrow...
Relationship should be built on trust and openness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Swagk101(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Virgins have no business on this thread.
Its Olosho's thread I guess.Btw, are there virgins on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ddugeri(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
u use d past to av an insight of za future

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by PastorAji(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
I believe that by opening up your past (both ways) will at least put all in rest

My $2 trillion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by khassy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Viewing this topic:Ajpharm(m),royallere,femi4wonders,lacreamilips,beejay1207(m),Holajaid,Benwems(m),Davijunson,Bablo08(m),Nicklaus(m),yettybaby112(f),Ndukings92(m),spine,bright87,midolian(m),Jomazy,eniwaye2,jidestroud(m),fckmn24seg(m),OShepherd,kennygee(f),E99E(m),Whynotthetruth(m),clerkkent,iceberg54,OREMUSSANCTUS(m),hammedonisade(m),obiscapula(m),pero007(m),shaboti,daylae(m),Mykelpato(m),WhiZTiM(m),mytime24(f),adroitish,mendax,olalat,Eulogia(f),discoprophet(m),bidez,Damolux01(m),Swagk101(m),blueyedgeek(m),mazizitonene(m),Oseni007(m),Okags,incredible16(m),coolsegun2002,francmoda,pconsult1(m),totalhouse(m),peculiar3(m),ernie1234(m),ajetunde,tabsyyy(f),Olumiland(m),Demmzy15(m),leevi93(m),Chubbiehills(f),Zico5(m),PastorAji(m),oyetpel(m),happney65,all4naija(m),Richy4(m) and 60 guest(s)

dafuq are these guestundecidedundecidedundecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.