Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? (5312 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / [video+pics] Mother Beats Daughter For Posting Nudes Online With Boyfriend / Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by TheUmmah: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy which kind thread be this na introvert? Abi na because you no get ftc plot this morning you come vex? Lolz!
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by jonaifame22(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
I'll pose nude too,I guess I got something to show some gals like just like she has something to show some boiz
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by baralatie(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

the nudes predates their relationship..... should a lady tell the man wooing her "hey I have some nudes online, don't be upset if you stumble on them someday"
literarily! one would not expect a lady to even disclose the extent and the nature of her past escapades.
but and there is this biiiiiig but!
how can we rate her sense of trust and loyalty if we find proofs that point out.
I,a likely volumptous sex past with someone else
ii,the evidence is not in her custody but in the custody of her ex volumptous lover
iii,there is evidence of contacts
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Fabrolistic: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

like seriously? that means you don't love her. undecided

come on brother! There's no love, it doesn't exist.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Fabrolistic:

come on brother! There's no love, it doesn't exist.

what do you mean, love dosent exist....
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=20pt]pics or it did not happen angry[/size]
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by wordbank(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
BITCH PLEASE
WE NEED A REMIX
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by encrypt(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

the nudes predates their relationship..... should a lady tell the man wooing her "hey I have some nudes online, don't be upset if you stumble on them someday"

Yes she should...maybe not smug like that but i would like to know what am walking into here. I wouldn't want some junior staff finding out at the company dinner that he has been jerking off to my GF's nude during lunch hours. Damn it! this is just messed up! You don't get do overs with the internet somebody has that image and would use it someday except neither of them assumes any position significant.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by wristbangle: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Swagk101:
She stops being my fiance(it's no use crying over spilt milk)

grin grin grin Orijin baba I salute u ooh
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Swagk101(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin Orijin baba I salute u ooh
Bros nawa 4 u oo, na only Orijin dey type for green letters?Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I smell FP
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
encrypt:

Yes she should...maybe not smug like that but i would like to know what am walking into here. I wouldn't want some junior staff finding out at the company dinner that he has been jerking off to my GF's nude during lunch hours. Damn it! this is just messed up! You don't get do overs with the internet somebody has that image and would use it someday except neither of them assumes any position significant.
two cases came to my mind just now
1,the director of nursing with a janitor in the USA
2,in Ukraine or so a headmaster and a female teacher
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by wristbangle: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Swagk101:
Bros nawa 4 u oo, na only Orijin dey type for green letters?Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked

Na u jare tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Swagk101(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Na u jare tongue
Sincerely this ain't Orijin101, no make them mods come ban me thinking say na parody account.This is entirely another nigga pls. embarassed
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by encrypt(m): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2015
baralatie:

two cases came to my mind just now
1,the director of nursing with a janitor in the USA
2,in Ukraine or so a headmaster and a female teacher
Loool
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by slap1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:

would you still look at her the same way you been before? Honestly.
You don't have to, at least not right away. Give her confidence and very soon, more important things will come up and you'll love her like nothing happened. It's a sacrifice on your part -- a necessary sacrifice.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by donholy28(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
I found my Exs nudes online and i saved d page....but sleeping dogs are untouched....the pics wr selfies

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Released A Disgraceful Pre-wedding Photos / The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? / This Guy Says You Can 'have Him For A Night' If You Buy Him A Benz Truck (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.