Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? (2499 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by neolboy(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2015
This is a true life story it actually happens to me so i need your advice.

i met a girl in my church, she was actually my younger sister friend, we keep talking and we became best of friends.after awhile i fell in love with her.
After months of talking i open up to her, told her my feelings and how i want to spend the rest of my life with her, during how discussion the following happens on 7/7/2015

Me: are u engaged?
Her: no
Me: are u into any serious relationship?
Me: are u into any relationship at all?

Then i went on to tell her i love her and want her to be my wife and she responded by saying go and meet my pastor, so on sunday 12/7/2015 i went to the pastor that there is a lady am watching although i haven't seen her in my dream but am convinced she is the one he asked who and i told him, so he said i shud go and be praying dt i shud tell her to be praying also dt he too will pray along with us dt he will tell me if its d will of God.

So i called her to tell her dt have told the pastor and she said ok,but on Friday 17/7/2015 i met with her and i told what the pastor says, but to my surprise she said she just says YES to a brother yesterday Thursday that is 16/7/2015.

I shocked and embarrassed, i asked if she prayed abt the brother but she said no i guess its because the brother is a gifted chorister in another parish and is asked her why she told me she is not engaged she said she taught i was joking

Now am confused, should i go and tell her pastor not to pray about it again dt the girl in question is engaged or what. pls advice
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by neolboy(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2015
pls advice needed
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
The way people fall in love these days is amazing.
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Bugatie(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
You guys can trouble your pastors ehh.

A friends encounter; the lady's pastor said the guy wasn't meant for her, but the guy's priest said the lady was his wife.

If you were the guy what'll you do?

How many of our ladies will go to meet their pastors for prayer if Dangote asks for their hand in marriage?

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin

God of is real, isaac and Jacob! Nigerians are really gullible.
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by obi4eze(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
I dedicate this land to our Bubu mr west germany for currently right step attacking super rich corrupt leaders,..

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
The way people fall in love these days is amazing.

That one na love? A sister who marries "first come first serve"? cheesy grin
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Sparkles003(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
my brother move on the prayer you said before your second meeting after your proposal just saved you from a confused wife.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Harmthe(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
go nd tell him now, can't u reason on ur own. may be next thing will be "let me tell my pastor i want to have sex wit my wife".

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

The guy sabi church parole ehn!
Especially the choir brothers and sisters. Those guys dey tap pass palm wine tapper.

Just step up your game OP..I wonder why you involved the church pastor in the first place.
Or you don't know even pastors dey set p these days.

I be I lie Ego?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by manee2(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
u, pastor nd de gurl must dream abt it first b4 the relationship must hold?__ shuuu!!

. Ok.

.Mode pls move this to "DREAM SECTION"
Nd for u brother in the lord, Greet the pastor for me.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Sparkles003:
my brother move on the prayer you said before your second meeting after your proposal just saved you from a confused wife.
give him a helping hand,..or I u engage

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by 2dice(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Naa wa Oooh ... *Observing
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by chomytex(f): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2015
I dnt even know wat to comment...the op is so gullible.

No offence bro!

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:

The guy sabi church paroled ehn!
Especially the choir brothers and sisters. Those guys dey tap pass palm wine tapper.

Just step up your game OP..I wonder why you involved the church pastor in the first place.
Or you don't know even pastors dey set p these days.

I be I lie Ego?

My brother you know lie o.
How many pastor done toast me for this life, I no fit count o.I don't take them serious.

So many people have missed their chances of getting married because of pastors. Back in the University, a classmate dated one very big Redeemed Pastor.She said, if the pastor is drilling, he will be quoting bible to justify his ecstacy! And he is even married! Pastor ke? Me self I be pastor.
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother you know lie o.
How many pastor done toast me for this life, I no fit count o.I don't take them serious.
So many people have missed their chances of getting married because of pastors. Back in the University, a classmate dated one very big Redeemed Pastor.She said, if the pastor is drilling, he will be quoting bible to justify his ecstacy! And he is even married! Pastor ke? Me self I be pastor.
Why don't you want a pastor na?
At least some of them are rich..cheesy
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:

Why don't you want a pastor na?
At least some of them are rich..cheesy

Lmao. Most of them are married.
I can be very criminal you know, I fit blackmail them if I want big money.I wouldn't want the devil to use me that's y I am avoiding them at all cost. cheesy cheesy

If not, if i set out to allow devil use me, I may get money but my image will be tarnished cheesy
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
neolboy:
This is a true life story it actually happens to me so i need your advice.

i met a girl in my church, she was actually my younger sister friend, we keep talking and we became best of friends.after awhile i fell in love with her.
After months of talking i open up to her, told her my feelings and how i want to spend the rest of my life with her, during how discussion the following happens on 7/7/2015

Me: are u engaged?
Me: are u into any serious relationship?
Me: are u into any relationship at all?

Then i went on to tell her i love her and want her to be my wife and she responded by saying go and meet my pastor, so on sunday 12/7/2015 i went to the pastor that there is a lady am watching although i haven't seen her in my dream but am convinced she is the one he asked who and i told him, so he said i shud go and be praying dt i shud tell her to be praying also dt he too will pray along with us dt he will tell me if its d will of God.

So i called her to tell her dt have told the pastor and she said ok,but on Friday 17/7/2015 i met with her and i told what the pastor says, but to my surprise she said she just says YES to a brother yesterday Thursday that is 16/7/2015.

I shocked and embarrassed, i asked if she prayed abt the brother but she said no i guess its because the brother is a gifted chorister in another parish and is asked her why she told me she is not engaged she said she taught i was joking

Now am confused, should i go and tell her pastor not to pray about it again dt the girl in question is engaged or what. pls advice
bro...sincerely i hate church girls, choir girls, fellowship sisters, etc. hypocrisy is their watch word.

dont tell d pastor. just move on. i would advise you to try and date girls outside the church. afterall girls in church and the ones outside are the same.

yes.....they do have sex. them dey fvck.

its better for an outsider to deceive than for a church or fellowship girl to deceive you.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I can be very criminal you know, I fit blackmail them if I want big money.I wouldn't want the devil to use me that's y I am avoiding them at all cost. cheesy cheesy

If not, if i set out to allow devil use me, I may get money but my image will be tarnished cheesy
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
I dnt even know wat to comment...the op is so gullible.

No offence bro!
just try advise him. afterall i advise ladies here too. tongue
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I wouldn't mind the devil using me like that as long as it produces some cool cash.
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by chomytex(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehe..mk him advice himself.
mencade5:
just try advise him. afterall i advise ladies here too. tongue
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I HATE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE....E DEY PAIN ME!

ITS EITHER ME OR U FORGET ABOUT ME. I CANT BE A FOOOL THAT WILL BE USE AS LOTTERY. TUBUTUBUBASKELEBE.......THAT IS WHY I PREFER OUTSIDE GIRLS THAN CHURCH LADIES.

WHEN PASTOR DEY CHOOSE HE OWN WIFE HE CALL ME? WHY SHOULD I MEET HIM FOR MY OWN? NO WAY
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Hehehe..mk him advice himself.
u might save.him from commiting suicide. oya say chum chin
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by chomytex(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Sucide ke?ok..I have rope!
mencade5:
u might save.him from commiting suicide. oya say chum chin
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by therealdeal10: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Wich kind supa story b dis. So tay u remember d dates wey everytin hapn
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Sucide ke?ok..I have rope!
kkkk....i know wat to do
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by wordbank(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Imachakwa
Op must be bro. Nkemakolam or bro. Emecheta
Please if uve a spare sis abeg donate am to help d guy ministry

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by mencade5(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex....u may date d op. cant tell where u may find love.
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by chomytex(f): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehe..oya do am fast.
mencade5:
kkkk....i know wat to do
Re: ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? by chomytex(f): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Ha! Nooo,I dnt do”brother in christ”xpecially gullible ones,their hypocrisy no be for here!
mencade5:
chomytex....u may date d op. cant tell where u may find love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Broke The Net With Her Massive Curve Photos / How To Deal With Sadness, According To Your Zodiac Sign / There Are Too Many Haters On Nairaland!!!! exposing fake monikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.