Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (51466 Views)

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by 3kay945(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
If the libido is really dead then it has to be from the brain. Some women are poor in bed.
Is there anything like dead libido when her clitoris and nipples are still intact Am just asking!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Alex4jesus: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please my brother do not leave her...Help her to find solution..
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Will join u in polittics section soon
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by uboma(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.

You are married for 2 years and have 2 kids already?

What happened to the idea of child spacing?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your wife's battery is down, please plug to the power outlet and charge again. To be serious how come her libido went off? Is she nursing a baby and you don't assist her? how old are your kids? 2 years 2 kids? That's serious
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by uboma(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
pretty050:
Op 2yrs and 2 children already. I think that's the source of your pb

Exactly my thoughts too.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by mytestimony21: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
bro,i totally understand your case and i know the problem.
because you ve had 2kids in 2 yrs,then your wife probably went for family planning.

some family planning methods are known to depress libido e.g implanon.

So ask your wife to go to her doctor and review her family planning methods.

gracias

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by asumo12: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Who killed it

OP did!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by christinie(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dragonking:

So who is enjoying and who is suffering now?
lol
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Dragonking: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
lol

You can't talk again abi? Lol.....The irony is that women always think they are suffering meanwhile it is actually the men. You will be amazed of several other guys suffering in the Op shoes but fear to say it is the issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by midolian(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Will join u in polittics section soon
no wahala.. I hope you don't get another month ban again, soon grin
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by chloee(f): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sodiq3:
Sorry...
Who kill am? shocked
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
no wahala.. I hope you don't get another month ban again, soon grin
I hope so, buh u guyz(apc) dey annoying. How una go dhe hail Buhari till date wen he still dhe celebrate his victory.
We need to grow pass dis bias mindset, its taking us back
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by midolian(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I hope so, buh u guyz(apc) dey annoying. How una go dhe hail Buhari till date wen he still dhe celebrate his victory.
We need to grow pass dis bias mindset, its taking us back
lool..if say na person wey dey support buhari b4 dey tell me ds one, I for hear..but oremussanctus? Nah Nah Nah.

You guys are yet to get over the defeat we gav u during elections, hence you attack Buhari @ every slight opportunity. Until u guys learn to give constructive criticisms, we won't stop praising him.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Demmzy15(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mr man, u died d day her libido died
Truthman2012, Truthman2013 thick 'ogi' and chilled camel piss don come back o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by gabicon: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.

i guess your wife is overwhelmed with the task of taking care of you and the children or you don't show her enough affection. i suggest you take the kids for visit with grandparents say two weeks just for your wife to loosen up a bit and buy her flowers, book a spar section, book her for a full body pamper, come up with adventures like get away weekend book yourselves in a hotel so she doesn't have to cook, clean, and worry. The summation of it all is that your wife is stressed and she needs a break. furthermore as a way of living from now on you need to reduce her work load (going to work, market, church, caring for the kids, cleaning, feeding and cooking) taking care of three kids (you inclusive) is hard work. spice up your marriage now bro you still got many years to live together and please try not to get her pregnant anytime soon put some good space the older the child the lesser attention they need.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by balee56: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
@OP, I understand the pains you must be going through as a result of this, however, what your wife needs now is your understanding, care and love.
What she is experiening now is not unusual to women, but it has a solution.

Fristly, she has to watch what she eat. Some food are sex killers.

Secondly, you have to get her sex enhancing drugs and in this case, I will recomend Lyriana. You might not find it in most pharmacy shops but you can order it from Amazon.com. It has both the pill and the lube/oitment. Believe me, if your wife start taking the pills as recommended, she will be chasing you about in your room for the gigs. Also, if you use the lube to cares her p**** efore the action or just ask her to apply a little down her below, my brother, you will see your wife enjoying sex like never before and evenctually, this anormally will be corrected by the help of the pills because her problem is simply as a result of hormone imbalance which the pills will correct.

Please do not ignore her complains because sex is vital in a marriage. I can order the drugs for you if you want.

I wish you a happy home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by cheechee16(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Talk to her heart to heart....
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Fourwinds: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol
dat woman is wicked oooo. what does she want d man to do now. he has taken marriage vows
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Lawsimon(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Who killed it
That person should be charged to court for murder. Lols
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Blonchilli(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by enoqueen: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Maybe she is taking up more responsibility in the home than she is suppose to.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by peadel20(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Brother, well, many things are usually the cause of such problem which we call FRIGIDITY. It affects both sexes, anyway. But however, I wouldn't have much time to type here. You can simply call me through 07066811887.
I will give you the prescription of the drug to use. She'll get over it.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by 6fit(f): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2015
jarkbauer:

she shuld c a psychologist like me close to yur reach.after examination and test, solution will present itself via therapy
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by NemzySeries(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2015
gen2briz:
Wetin kill am
Brief illness ....survived by husband & 2kids
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by NemzySeries(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Oga ur own don b ooo bkos frm d look of tinz Na Gear Box problem ur wife dey go tru grin

Trying rubbing Anointing oil on ur stuffs grin pray & by God‘s Grace d dead like Lazarus & D Dry Bones shall cum to life & shall still cum here to testify abt “Libido OverDrive“.....but after God restore ur wife back abeg dey do am small small but sum u guys climb on ur wife as if ure Driving an Suv in a Rocky terrain cheesy
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Aystarz: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2015
kevinberry:
This is why I always encourage people to marry younger ladies ....

This is what happen when you marry an old cargo

U agree with Kanwulia...?
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by unmask: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haba how can you say such. This time I'll disagree with you with an explanation

its unfair to encourage a married man to commit adultery especially when he has said his vows. Do you want to break a young marriage with your utterances

Be continued. Battery low cheesy
what is there to keep in the marriage when one of the strong points is dead......if my wife tells me her libido is dead after two years of marriage, then I would rightly inform her that the marriage is dead......

you guys should not waste your time telling him to communicate.....what does he need to communicate about...... "baby let's just try or baby let us make a time table"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Certifiedboss: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2015
jarkbauer:

Maybe her milage was already too high before you married her and now she has used up all her milage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by deebrain(m): 3:01am On Jul 31, 2015
What im really angry at, is the fact that your wife has not shown any responsibility in this matter (judging from your op).

Is she aware that her marriage is at risk by her own hands? Like seriously, it is the woman that should be on nairaland looking for help.

I would advice leaving the sex issue (the penetration) and focus on spending romantic time mainly on fore plays. Play with your "things".
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by christinie(f): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Dragonking:

You can't talk again abi? Lol.....The irony is that women always think they are suffering meanwhile it is actually the men. You will be amazed of several other guys suffering in the Op shoes but fear to say it is the issue.
Op and the wife need some counselling. In fact, OP buy your wife strawberries, honey and brown chocolates, she will be the one to make the first move. Let her eat them every evening (but the honey and the chocolate should be eaten moderately) till her libido returns from it's journey. Shikena.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by anwo247: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2015
dyttt:
did you hurt that woman in anyway?
has she stopped loving you?

Hurting women don't damage their libido. In short, women tend to die more for you when you hurt them. Strange but true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.