Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last (2132 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? / Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Being nice isn't bad... People get confused between nice and coward... Well for me, I cnt stop being mysef, I dnt care if u like me or not.. As long as d lord blesses me for my virtues, to hell with wat u think.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by onemorepls(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
gimakon:
Sure, I support being nice too. When I see a girl misbehave I just said to myself, let her go, she doesn't deserve my "niceness"

But I also feel too happy when she realises she made a mistake and comes to say she's sorry. I remember a girl my friend was dating sometime ago, one day we went to visit her and she got angry and poured a full basin of water on my friend and I.

Said we should get out, because she day date yahoo boy that time.
But trust karma, after the yahoo boy shine her Congo, dump am, she remember my friend, na em I call my friend say make we no gree make ma padi marry that girl

Today my friend married an 18 year old girl from Russia, and even has a good job there in Moscow, but even tho we haven't seen the both of them (my friend and his Russian wife) for a long time now, I can tell happiness from the pic they upload everyday on Facebook
The other girl has been looking for ways to call my friend back, no way, that prayer, even God no go answer am, because she was wicked.
It's well.
I like your super story, but broder try another story may be that one will enter
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
onemorepls:
I like your super story, but broder try another story may be that one will enter

No, it's a real life story am telling u oga
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by onemorepls(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
gimakon:

No, it's a real life story am telling u oga
she poured water on u both just because she was dating another guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by faith551(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Looks like you've got a twisted definition of a nice guy, from some of your points, I think you are inferring an indisicive guy.
Am sort of the nice guy but am firm in my decisions, don't go after everything on skirt, let them girls be sometimes, talk less, I could be nice but am always serious. but when I want to play I ball real hard.
Even a 10 year old boy in this generation knows what a 35year old 17th century man didn't know, so being a nice guy doesn't make you a dummy, some of them nice guys stay single and when they meet the right person, you cant just help but fall in love with the couple, and they are always handsome.
Na mostly the not so good looking ones they form player

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by therealdeal10: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm on a scale of 1-10 i will say 8
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
onemorepls:
she poured water on u both just because she was dating another guy

Wrong, she broke up with ma friend all of a sudden, my friend went talking to her and she bluntly refused because she met a cute yahoo boy, and started treating him super bad. Money day, car day, but the boy wasn't even taking her as serious as she. Took him,

Time and tides passed, the boy came up with an excuse and broke up with her, by then my own friend was far away in Russia studying medicine and surgery, somewhere in Moscow.
He married a Russian girl he met in a seminar he went to, and they have been painting their Facebook red since then

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by bqlekan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
henceforth i'm officially a bad boy tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
bad boys get the bad gals,9ice guys get the 9ice wives.just be urself and never gv ur strength to a Woman.am a 9ice guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
gimakon:
Sure, I support being nice too. When I see a girl misbehave I just said to myself, let her go, she doesn't deserve my "niceness"

But I also feel too happy when she realises she made a mistake and comes to say she's sorry. I remember a girl my friend was dating sometime ago, one day we went to visit her and she got angry and poured a full basin of water on my friend and I.

Said we should get out, because she day date yahoo boy that time.
But trust karma, after the yahoo boy shine her Congo, dump am, she remember my friend, na em I call my friend say make we no gree make ma padi marry that girl

Today my friend married an 18 year old girl from Russia, and even has a good job there in Moscow, but even tho we haven't seen the both of them (my friend and his Russian wife) for a long time now, I can tell happiness from the pic they upload everyday on Facebook
The other girl has been looking for ways to call my friend back, no way, that prayer, even God no go answer am, because she was wicked.
It's well.

Gosh what a story shocked
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah that's true. But what do you suggest I do about it
Time will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Am The Guy With The Sexiest 10 Packs On Nairaland.. Photo / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? / The Modern Day Agbada Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.