Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) (4326 Views)

Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) by lloydpras: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
nairalife2013:
There was this tomboy in my neighborhood, abt 10yrs old while I was 8. I disliked her maybe cause she played with so much enthusiasm and energy and would not play with her. The compound had 4flats and lots of other young boys and girls trooped in to play in the massive courtyard that overlooked the major road. We all participated in all sorts of play, but non took the dimensions of the play of this fateful day! The backyard, stretching up to an approximated distance of 50x100mtrs had green trees and flowers that could shield shadows in the moonlight! I recall seeing one boy fighting with a girl there in the shrubs with his dic.k standing on edge all thro the fight, and not even a single blow was thrown by either of the parties through out the duration of the duel. Just suspicious shovings and pushing and falling and getting up again!
One evening, the usual game began. I usually participated when my parents where off town, leaving us in the mercy of our housemates! Nothing much, just to play in the sand alfresco, with little or no supervision by a much older person. It got to a point we all ran in different directions. This girl dashed after me like a topedo! I thot as usual she would get scared of the backyard and retreat but, oh king George, she followed me with a frenzy yet unseen! I took a swift move into the back of an abandoned farmhouse, she showed up and cornered me. I saw the silhouette of her face inbetween whirring flowers in the dimly lit night, she looked serious and bent on playing in her normal way which I hated. I came out, walking, "hmmm, u have caught me" I said, grinning wryly. "I made to pass her to the main front courtyard where those caught gather to await their fate. "No!" She howled, "I have not caught u yet!" Before I could open my mouth to utter another word, she shoved me with both her hands on my chest, "everyone is fighting. We must fight too!" She growled, falling on me and throwing unbelievably hard punches on my shoulders and turso, she pressed me down and held my neck with both hands and struggled to rub her groin on mine! I made to get up but she held me harder and her voice became softer, "nooo, staay. U will have to fight me and be ontop of me, thaz when u win." I held her strongly in a bid to push her down but her desperate arms where adamant and careless: cos she cared less wether the brawl would give me injuries. By now her skirts were all up like an upturned umbrella and her almost-bare mound rubbed sensuously on the shaft of my phallus and her little edgy nippl-es defied all obstacles and sprawled on my chest, on and off brushing my mouth in a gesture of come-and-suck-me-if-u-want! I found out my boyhood j-stick had become hardened afterall, even as my heart frowned at the deed.
That evening, she raped me.

cry Its about time we male victims of rape by females invent an association cry
Re: College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) by nairalife2013(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
lloydpras:

cry Its about time we male victims of rape by females invent an association cry
hahaha. Dont cry. Forming an association wont work. They ll just call us some ugly funny names and try to rape us some more! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 15-year-old Girl Beaten & Stripped Naked By A Gang Of Young Girls / Hey Mr Big Dick,read This.. / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.