Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? (1124 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by peeta4u(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2015
After five years of dating, she said i can't marry her cos she was told that we are not compatible spiritual. But she want us to keep being friends.... Is its advisable to still be her friend?
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Gurgle(f): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Chai

5 years

Cant you woo her again. whats the meaning of that
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Darcwudz(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2015
It depends all on u....
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by peeta4u(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
Chai

5 years

Cant you woo her again. whats the meaning of that
woo her again? That will be a waste of time cos her mind is made up. She just waNna keep being my friend.
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2015
jus a friend na u can be best of friend ...
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by peeta4u(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Darcwudz:
It depends all on u....
i know, but am confuse...
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Gurgle(f): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2015
peeta4u:
woo her again? That will be a waste of time cos her mind is made up. She just waNna keep being my friend.

What kind of friend

But are you all right? are you feeling ok about it
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by IamLEGEND1: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2015
five WHOLE years

just for her to banish you to the friendzone (A.K.A phantom zone)

cut her loose and run while you still can.
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by peeta4u(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

What kind of friend

But are you all right? are you feeling ok about it
aint feeling ok abt it. Told her i can't be her friend, she came crying....
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Gurgle(f): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2015
peeta4u:
aint feeling ok abt it. Told her i can't be her friend, she came crying....

Anyway, I think you should just give yourself some space from her for a while

If she says she doesn't want to continue then you cant force her

BUT you need to have some space from her so you can move on and find somebody else. Then it wont bother you too much

1 Like

Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Bekwarra(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Hey
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Cutehector(m): 12:58am On Jul 31, 2015
If i were u, I"d put her in my past and move on...
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Darcwudz(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2015
peeta4u:
i know, but am confuse...
Cus u stil lyk her
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by peeta4u(m): 4:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Darcwudz:
Cus u stil lyk her
yeah
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by popweezy(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2015
2015/16 friend zoning version...hmmm
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Adaeze003(f): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2015
That's a new one... "we are not spiritually compatible" grin grin

Mr, it's totally your choice to remain friends with her or not. It's not advisable if you still love her tho coz when the pics of the new bae start rolling in, you won't find it funny.
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by endowednicky(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Let her be!!!!! She has seen some one else.
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Dygeasy(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
LOL!
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2015
peeta4u:
After five years of dating, she said i can't marry her cos she was told that we are not compatible spiritual. But she want us to keep being friends.... Is its advisable to still be her friend?

Bros abeg, anytin spiritual just respect it to avoid stories dat touch. even if its been 5 years, it's neva too late to start afresh jux try. as for bein friends, I'll advise u stay away from her for now.#juxAnAdvise#
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Chizzy9(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
@Op
You have to move on. Shiits happens buh life goes on. She has moved on already, do same
'Not being spiritual compatible' tha got my ass laffing.. Bro is one of those excuses
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Aristotle96(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Op leave spirit matter make e leave u o.. As for the girl since una too no dy compatible spiritually then d antonym way follow am na physically... So no need coz una too no match at all
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by jackyraw09: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
cliffs:

- OP dates a girl for 5 years

- OP got madly in lust luv with the babe but babe been faking it (This hoes ain't loyal)

- Babe met prince charming who is likely more loaded money-wise than OP.

- Babe contemplates breaking up with OP in the name of some spiritual brouhaha

- But wants to be careful and is not sure whether prince charming will dump her or not in the future.

- To get a win-win, Babe wants to relegate OP to the friendzone so that if she gets dumped

she will come with a story of "i haven't been myself since we broke up. baby i don't

care bout anything spiritual anymore lets continue the relationship".

Conclusion: OP is a first class dumbass if he is fine with staying in the friendzone

Advice: OP, RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE
Re: Advise: Is It Advisable Ro Still Be Her Friend? by Darcwudz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
peeta4u:
yeah
Den I suggest that u stay away....mayb a distant friend nt a close one....

(1) (Reply)

Open Confession / Question For the females / Which Would be better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.