Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Advice From A Friend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice From A Friend... (802 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From A Friend... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
a friend of mine need ADVICE
Am 25 years old guy, i have a girl have been dating now for up to 4 years now and we love each other so much but something happen 2 years ago which was unknown to me then. I and my girl had a little misunderstanding which led her to make more friends because she said she use to feel alone. This period, she met a guy that she called her friend and they slept together in short. When we reconciliate again, her conscience made her unrest until she told me about this issue herself. It was so painful when she told me but i forgave her. What pain me most is that i know this guy and i do see him almost every day. So the issue is always on my mind, have been unable to forget but i love this girl so much. I do not want to lose this girl but when ever i see the guy or i remember the issue, i use to dislike my girl. It broke my trust in her to the level that i use to feel dt every man i sees with her have slept with her. Please, how do i erase this memory or should i let the girl go? Advice me please
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Advice From A Friend... by demmy0325(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Mrbigman1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please let her go and free ur self.

U had misunderstanding and she fvcked already?
If u now travel to another region for about months, u go come meet belle naw.

I am yet to know why girls re running so loose these days.

Mind u, wen a man penetrates a woman, it's always easier to do it any other time plus this one he's close to her it's not safe for your emotions.

Lemme tell u d truth, if it happened to me, I Wnt bother again, I Wnt let her go either, I go just dey service her engine on a steady run dey pass time with constant protection cos dats what most girls deserves now.

Nonsense
Re: Advice From A Friend... by VaselineJelly: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Mind u, wen a man penetrates a woman, it's always easier to do it any other time plus this one he's close to her it's not safe for your emotions.

Lemme tell u d truth, if it happened to me, I Wnt bother again, I Wnt let her go either, I go just dey service her engine on a steady run dey pass time with constant protection cos dats what most girls deserves now.

Nonsense

y evils
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
let her go joor. she can do the worst if school/work separates you guys.
Re: Advice From A Friend... by wisdomiskey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
have been unable to forget but i love this girl so much. I do not want to lose this girl

broz stop disturbing us
nd juss go marri d
sluuuut since yuh cant
do any better lipsrsealed

buh 5yrz down d line plzz
dont cum nd create thread on
diz site becuz yuh found out ur kidZ
arent realli urZ.

carry go jare angry
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
buy 5naira eraser make u erase am.....#shikena#....don't forget to thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Advice From A Friend... by boxer022(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
The fact that your girlfriend confessed to you about what she did when the two of you had problems shows that she still loves you. I know that you lost your trust in her but I want you to give her the benefit of the doubt. Find out from her if she is still seeing him and if she is still maintaining whatever they had. Let her know how you feel. From her response and behaviour you can make your final decision.
Re: Advice From A Friend... by 1miccza: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
boxer022:
The fact that your girlfriend confessed to you about what she did when the two of you had problems shows that she still loves you. I know that you lost your trust in her but I want you to give her the benefit of the doubt. Find out from her if she is still seeing him and if she is still maintaining whatever they had. Let her know how you feel. From her response and behaviour you can make your final decision.

My brother with the rate at which ladies tell lies these days,that sure would be a wrong move Loving him wouldn't stop her from sleeping with the guy over and over again...
Re: Advice From A Friend... by beautifullll1(f): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2015
boxer022:

chop knuckle
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol.
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Daughterzion(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
But he loves the girl and besides humans make mistakes
Mrbigman1:

Nonsense
Re: Advice From A Friend... by Mrbigman1(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
But he loves the girl and besides humans make mistakes

Mistake u say?
Re u kidding me?

Cheating is a mistake?

Go cheat and tell ur boyfriend or husband it's a mistake.

Boys dnt love but when dey do, please dnt play with it cos it could be so disastrous
Re: Advice From A Friend... by rawtouch: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sleep with the guys girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here / Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? / 9 Signs You’re DEFINITELY Not Over Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.