Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (74702 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo) / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Fourwinds post=36466953]there is something ladies are not telling us[/quote un_huh
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by sheyihandsy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
This isn't love!

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by andreernest28(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
NO BIG DEAL cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Ese00(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
See the room sef, why e no go wash pant?

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by shepherdnoble: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
For d guy mind, dis one na small work....lol #mumu
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
onomeglo:
hell no,no second party touches my undies except me
touches your panties? You don lie be that. When una wan make love who dey pull ya pant huh.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by NemzySeries(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'll only do dat d day a fulani man bkoms d pope & spiritual head of Vatican City
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by benitwater(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
I beg where d op see dis picture,d guy resemble my guy,hommy.in obj voice hommy is that u?
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by grin88(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
holyokoto:

photo shop
photo super market ni
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Yours is deemed to be more disgusting... Menstrual remnants and all...
Do you have to talk with your Anusss everyday of your disgusting life? Modfuckin Drag queen.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by WafiJoe(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Chauvinist

Use your head bro, think before making rash conclusions. Think.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
hensben:
touches your panties? You don lie be that. When una wan make love who dey pull ya pant huh.
I dnt make love abeg,is haram
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by WafiJoe(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
[size=20pt]Why are there so many threads about this

I bet everybody secretly washes their girlfriends own, that's why theyre so defensive about it smh[/size]

You wish
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by sage2(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
horllami07:
Even if my bf/husband wish to do this for me, my spirit(eleda) no go gree...dis one no b love o!

Na ya mama born you. You no go see bad thing and bad thing no go see you. Another woman husband no go take your t0t0 practice how to fu<k. Na for your t0t0 dem go play the real match when dem finis do practice for other gez t0t0. And any man wey take your t0t0 practice how to fu<k, na him go marry you because your t0t0 no be for practice.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ken1985: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by hensben(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
onomeglo:
I dnt make love abeg,is haram
story for Sango. undecided
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
What's wrong with people for feck's sakes? That's just a piece of fabric, na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
hensben:
story for Sango. undecided
sango ko, oya ni
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by abduldope(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
@op u no see d background looking nasty.... mtchwww no rich guy cn cm across this shiiiiiiit #say no.to.brokness
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by internetpo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
wah happened to the f**kin washing machine? undecided and pls God I'm on my knees, dont let me end up marrying this kinda lady. i am sorry for all my sins ooo sad

No babaGod will not answer ur prayers. Your sins will catch up with you. tongue grin grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by bqlekan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
internetpo:

No babaGod will not answer ur prayers. Your sins will catch up with you. tongue grin grin
guy, forget that thing.. God still forgives grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That's the primal state of man right there - when he's at his best.

Hahaha. True dat. But there should be a limit. It can be a bit unattractive. It looks weak lol.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by horllami07(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
sage2:

Na ya mama born you. You no go see bad thing and bad thing no go see you. Another woman husband no go take your t0t0 practice how to fu<k. Na for your t0t0 dem go play the real match when dem finis do practice for other gez t0t0. And any man wey take your t0t0 practice how to fu<k, na him go marry you because your t0t0 no be for practice.
hahahaha,prayer worrior
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojjp:

Talkin frm xperience i guess shocked

No! Hahaha. I'd never let a man come near my soiled undies. I'd be embarrassed, I think.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by akinzben(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
god forbiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffffdddddddddddddd
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Myself2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Chauvinist

Feminist woman wrapper
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
WafiJoe:

You wish

you must be King of panty washers

in fact im sure your holding some and boiling water to scrub them right now
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Myself2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
ishar:
Essay. Its people like you that wash their girl friend's pant. Stop lying .

Yakky,gross,,,,,,,in fact inyama

Na you wash your girlfriend's pant
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ojjp: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No! Hahaha. I'd never let a man come near my soiled undies. I'd be embarrassed, I think.

Wht if u fall sick n he is d only option avail?
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by halamadrid8: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Myself2:
[size=18pt]What type of nonsense is this?
Well I think it's a she-man that can do that for any wife or girlfriend ( shocked shocked tufiakwa),only a man that has lost his dignity,self esteem and sense of pride that makes him a man,only a man that cannot provide for his lady financially will stoop so low,,,,if you doubt me,take a second loopk at the photo and tell me that with that crap foam on the floor in a shanty quack room,the so-called man is not at owu point of death,,,so he can even eat shiit for his woman[/size]

I tire
Wetin some mumu men no go do cry cry cry
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
RUBBISH!
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojjp:

Wht if u fall sick n he is d only option avail?

But that's a different scenario altogether. I'd still be self conscious about it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.