Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (74704 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo) / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by menshealth1234: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Cyriloha(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lol grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF's boo can do it for LadyF, love supercedes all grin

no be only to kill una come for but to squash sqanda scatter and splash. .........ladies are wonderfully made to kill no even better pnt but V...CURVE
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by stolaonipekun: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Poor man
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. True dat. But there should be a limit. It can be a bit unattractive. It looks weak lol.

Nah, they're far more confident than most, and that just makes them striking and all the more attractive. Any time some people see a guy go out of his way for his spouse/girlfriend or spend an inordinate amount of time with her (or money on her), they're quick to call the guy "whipped", as if it's somehow demeaning to go out of your way and make sacrifices for those you love every once in a while. Really, it says more about the speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Anonymrs(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
SO YOUR BOYFRIEND WASH THAT STVPID AND SMELLING THING OF YOURS AND YOU CALL IT LOVE undecided

EITHER YOU ARE A JUJU PRINCESS OR JUST PLAYING STVPID >: people express love in different ways... one man's meat they say is another man's poison. so for your insults... i'll reply you by 12:00am in your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, they're far more confident than most, and that just makes them striking and all the more attractive. Any time some people see a guy go out of his way for his spouse/girlfriend or spend an inordinate amount of time with her (or money on her), they're quick to call the guy "whipped", as if it's somehow demeaning to go out of your way and make sacrifices for those you love every once in a while. Really, it says more about the speaker.

Well, maybe it all boils down to what the woman finds attractive. As much as I like to be pampered & whatnot, I just don't like that sort of men. I like men who are kind of dominant & manly. A man with things to do & not someone that wants to spend every waking moment with me.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by akpumping7720(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
horllami07:
Even if my bf/husband wish to do this for me, my spirit(eleda) no go gree...dis one no b love o!
Omo ibadan kini sow re?

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by lilmax(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Akinz0126(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
How about the guys sucking kitty-cat and the ladies sucking dick before intimacy?

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin88:
How many men can do this
... That man needs to go for infrared radioactive xray to confirm if his cock is still there.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, maybe it all boils down to what the woman finds attractive. As much as I like to be pampered & whatnot, I just don't like that sort of men. I like men who are kind of dominant & manly. A man with things to do & not someone that wants to spend every waking moment with me.

That's an unfortunate assertion tho. I wouldn't describe myself as someone who particularly loves to be pampered, and I'm one values her space above all most things. A man that isn't confident in his masculinity, doesn't have things to do, and wants to spend every waking minute with me sounds like some kind of twisted nightmare. None of these characteristics are mutually exclusive, neither are people/men simplistic boxes.

All in all, it's a matter of opinion so to each their own I guess.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by osazeeblue01: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
naija film
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That's an unfortunate assertion tho. I wouldn't describe myself as someone who particularly loves to be pampered, and I'm one values her space above all most things. A man that isn't confident in his masculinity, doesn't have things to do, and wants to spend every waking minute with me sounds like some kind of twisted nightmare. None of these characteristics are mutually exclusive, neither are people/men simplistic boxes.

All in all, it's a matter of opinion so to each their own I guess.

Yup, to each their own.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by gamaliel121(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
Smh....that man is not normal undecided
If him nor doing am..una go say he bad.. Wich way now
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by hushshinani(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
LIMAO

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Mbkite(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lol grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF's boo can do it for LadyF, love supercedes all grin
U hv successfully benched "INTROVERT" it's unfair.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Olufhemy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
To all those ladies calling it love,
HOW WILL YOU FEEL VISITING YOUR BROTHER,ONLY FIND HIM DOING THIS?
come see reaction, that's how you box a lady to the corner.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Joy1706(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
My bf or husband will take care of his undies or boxers, I'll take care of mine. Why should he wash mine when I will not wash his? We're both adults abeg
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by tenry(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
anthoniaz:
smiley
Cute you.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Berrypie(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
This should be from a movie.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:
Jobs for jobless men.
Its love
Have'nt washed ur baes panty before ?
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Collins87: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
I don't buy this.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by steppin: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Its love
Have'nt washed ur baes panty before ?
I haven't, but I'd gladly do that for you, if you're the same person in your profile, with those cute legs. grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba men undecided
choiiiiii cry grin cheesy
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:

I haven't, but I'd gladly do that for you, if you're the same person in your profile, with those cute legs. grin
Lol i go allow u cuz its friday
If not i for
Neway take care smiley
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ModiKen(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
onomeglo:
hell no,no second party touches my undies except me

U never said why; abi u dey fear mak d person no use am do juju or put devil beans for ur pant grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by kingogundana: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
horllami07:
Even if my bf/husband wish to do this for me, my spirit(eleda) no go gree...dis one no b love o!

If your boyfriend or husband can remove your pant when he want to make LOVE or have sex with you , he suppose to know how to wash the thing now@your pant so NO big DEAL but it suppose to be with love not by mandatory it from the LADY
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
see as the girl breast be,one dey go London the other one dey go Dubai

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by unknown87: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe it's kind of like pre-intimacy to them. Something that "excites" the guy. Notice how it is only her panties he's washing. Maybe he finds it hot. It makes him look whipped though.
Your profile photo says it all. Kai!!!! grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by lovely17(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am Sorry I don't grab
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by unknown87: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
helica:
see as the girl breast be,one dey go London the other one dey go Dubai
Wetin your eyes find go there? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.