Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss (2746 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Girls Who Does Not Cheat Are Always Broke (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by bongolistik(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
If you look around, you will notice that faithful girlfriends are always broke whereas the runs girls are living out large, milking many magas at a time.

Have you noticed that?

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by redcliff: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Take it to fp now!
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by djeezy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
I disagree. Lazy girls are always broke. You mustn't be a gold digger to be rich.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by falconey(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
djeezy:
I disagree. Lazy girls are always broke. You mustn't be a gold digger to be rich.
what category does the faithful falls?
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
bongolistik:
If you look around, you will notice that faithful girlfriends are always broke whereas the runs girls are living out large, milking many magas at a time.

Have you noticed that?
so what you saying in essence? Girls should stay broke so they won't be called unfaithful?
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
tshane:

undecided hope everything is ok??

U quoted dat guy more than 3 times
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
so what you saying in essence? Girls should stay broke so they won't be called unfaithful?

Ur dp is damn funny grin grin grin
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by popweezy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'm snoring
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
You likey? cheesy
afolwalex20:

Ur dp is damn funny grin grin grin
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by wordbank(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Being rich got nothing to do with being faithful or deceitful. It's just a case of circumstance and composure. A broke guy has dated a rich cute girl yet does his homework on some free kitties
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well of course they will be more broke in comparison to runs chicks
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
You likey? cheesy

Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Really??
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
tongue
afolwalex20:

Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

Really??

Yeah I think so

From what I understand, the guys that runs girls date will just dash her hundreds of thousands of ####N jeje

If you are a normal girl dating a normal person, even if he's very nice I don't think he can just frequently dash you that kind of money because its not necessary

A normal girl and a runs chick are in the relationship for different purposes
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
tongue

Can I get it please!!!
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

Can I get it please!!!
the picture is there
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I think so

From what I understand, the guys that runs girls date will just dash her hundreds of thousands of ####N jeje

If you are a normal girl dating a normal person, even if he's very nice I don't think he can just frequently dash you that kind of money because its not necessary

A normal girl and a runs chick are in the relationship for different purposes

Guess, u r ryt!!
Both parties has its merits n demerits
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

Guess, u r ryt!!
Both parties has its merits n demerits

Yeah, glad you can see where im coming from
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sassybae:
the picture is there
U can't download pic directly 4rm nairaland

Unless..
Don't worry I've gotten it
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aii
afolwalex20:

Unless..
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by tuffgongjo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is Hogwash.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
That's not true. Do u mean to tell me that a girl from wealthy background will be broke too without being a runs girl?
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
tunnamania11:

That's not true. Do u mean to tell me that a girl from wealthy background will be broke too without being a runs girl?

yeah I mean 2 girls with exactly the same economic background

one does runs and one has a decent relationship with a guy

The runs chick will get more money since her relationship is more of a "job". He will just be dashing her money anyhow and buying her stuff since he's just trying to get her to sleep with him regularly. After a while he'll drop her so he doesn't mind spending

For the other girl he's not going to splash all his cash on her like that since he's actually taking it seriously and hes not just going to dump her when he sees somebody else/ she starts getting old. he'll just spend normally
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by bongolistik(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2015
afolwalex20:

Unless..
says who?
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Lawalsuleiman(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
The two re really different- one is working class (the run's girl) and the other is in a relationship. No comparison here.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I mean 2 girls with exactly the same economic background

one does runs and one has a decent relationship with a guy

The runs chick will get more money since her relationship is more of a "job". He will just be dashing her money anyhow and buying her stuff since he's just trying to get her to sleep with him regularly. After a while he'll drop her so he doesn't mind spending

For the other girl he's not going to splash all his cash on her like that since he's actually taking it seriously and hes not just going to dump her when he sees somebody else/ she starts getting old. he'll just spend normally
Noted.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
bongolistik:
says who?

Try downloading without adding an image extension undecided
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by bongolistik(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
afolwalex20:

Try downloading without adding an image extension undecided
have you read this to see how to do it without having to add any extension? http://highteknology..com/2015/08/how-to-download-or-save-imagespicture.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Pals What Was Ur Post Back Then In Secondry School... / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty) / Read What A Mother Said About His Son Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.