Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss (2749 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Girls Who Does Not Cheat Are Always Broke (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
bongolistik:
If you look around, you will notice that faithful girlfriends are always broke whereas the runs girls are living out large, milking many magas at a time.

Have you noticed that?

Chai what kinda of conclusion is that, anyone can be broke regardless of being faithful or not.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by afolwalex20(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
bongolistik:
have you read this to see how to do it without having to add any extension? http://highteknology..com/2015/08/how-to-download-or-save-imagespicture.html

Dats long story..
U purposely directed me dere!!
Is dat ur site?

Nd my own way is quite better..
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Jaydenphoenix: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2015
If a girl does 200k monthly..lives with her parents(virtually no expense) and therefore has enough money...she's unfaithful
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 03, 2015
OP u don kolo..... Or wetin?
It's not like there are only two categories of girls. You get normal babes na who are not runz girls and are also not broke. Just there.

@Gurgle when are u gonna make that thread in the culture section I wanna comment.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
bongolistik:
the runs girls are living out large, milking many magas at a time.

Have you noticed that?

Is that what you think? That they are living large because they accompany big men and wesr fancy clothes
Let me tell U na even poor man spend pass for woman than rich man.
The poor man can take 1/2 of his salary to please his babe cos he is in fear of her running off to meet some guy
The rich man most times just takes her on trips and dinner dates, hardly spends any serious cash
and will NEVER EVER put her in a position where she is financially independent.
Most times sef all they do is just flash cash at the girls
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by harffie(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
What if her bf is rich......huh?
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP u don kolo..... Or wetin?
It's not like there are only two categories of girls. You get normal babes na who are not runz girls and are also not broke. Just there.

@Gurgle when are u gonna make that thread in the culture section I wanna comment.

I should make a thread? about what
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

I should make a thread? about what
That Igbo states/areas stereotypes
It's sounds like a fun thread...... I don't have the popularity or writing skills you do embarassed
So you should make it. If you feel like.
Re: Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss by Gurgle(f): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

That Igbo states/areas stereotypes
It's sounds like a fun thread...... I don't have the popularity or writing skills you do embarassed
So you should make it. If you feel like.

Lol, Mrs P, of course you can make it. writing skills ke

Im not really much of a thread maker but I might

The Igbo stereotypes could be a hit or miss. Sometimes it catches on, sometimes people say things like "why are you creating more divisions", "these are hurtful", "we should judge people on an individual basis" blah blah blah so its our call

Read What A Mother Said About His Son Manhood / So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo / To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics)