Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much (19558 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Brandnew2 this is what I mean! whats up with you guys tonight
Lol! He's right.cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

Lol! He's right.cheesy

You mean to tell me you understand all that

what does it mean
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

what does it mean
What he said is x rated if I put it in lay man terms.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

What he said is x rated if I put it in lay man terms.

Ok can you mail me
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2015
ojkalito:
jerk off not jack off also you sound bitter and harsh..those are also the signs of too much masturbation..stop trying to hate on those who are just trying to have fun,,would have extend my hand for an hand shake but would rather give you a hug(you know why)this way you know i'm not hating on you Nigga
cry grin cry grin
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by jidal14: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2015
If that number 6 is truth,then why dnt I see ladies with bald?
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by cyprus000: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2015
hector:

Who tell u say i dey beef her? And yes i jackoff wen i choose to. its not an addiction anyway coz i can go donkey days without it.

[size=13pt]
I can see the bald head cominggrin
[/size]
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by jrerico1(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
Is number 6 true ?! shocked shocked shocked
it's true, for guys, don't know if it affects ladies too
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2015
jrerico1:
it's true, for guys, don't know if it affects ladies too

Hm! but what does it have to do with hair?!

maybe excess testosterone
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by falconey(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

above all the aforementioned your great concern is the hair
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2015
falconey:

well that one surprised me, I can expect the other ones
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

what does it mean
lol. I guess ure under 18.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

lol. I guess ure under 18.

No he explained it to me lol
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
check your hair to ascertain the credibility.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

No he explained it to me lol
chai. That was an oral explanation, wont you mind giving you some sort of physical / hard core explanation to butress my point.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

chai. That was an oral explanation, wont you mind giving you some sort of physical / hard core explanation to butress my point.

but oga

why should you say something like that
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Youngpo413: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

I'll give you a hint.
I'm confused on whether to dump my bae or keep stringing her along. She has no idea and I'm afraid she might not be able to handle it if I do.
So I'm in a fix while I want to move on. Why smh?
dump her without a second thought,assuming she is in your shoe,she would would have dump you without a thinking twice and if she can't handle it,its her business.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
But for real, its kinda disheartening to see a Guy/lady masturbating. Its WEIRD .
ONCE UPON A TIME
A case study of my ex who masturbated till she lands in the hospital when the sharp object struck her vagina abi clitoris ni, her mum had to call me when she was just shouting my name like am the cause of the whole brouhaha. I really felt sorry for her but i cant just continue with such a nasty affair . She gets high anytime we are on call.

MAY MY JESUS FORGIVE HER SHA.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

but oga

why should you say something like that

just for clarification sake and to hear your own view concerning the issue. LOBATAN.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by IamLEGEND1: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:
Ask your bald headed boo. cry
watch ur mouth bruh!!!!
i'm not bald-headed
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by tunaguy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
every body that knows what it means to self-service has tried it before so haters just hating on haters
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by tunaguy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
lmao seun changed waank to self-service

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.