Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47535 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
onagoodday1:

hapu Onye homo ahun, mmadu no'ro nooh ona 'ako mpeteri

Okwu okenye na adi ka nkwuyeri na nti onye nzuzu.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's very funny to see when some of silly and foolish Igbo brethren call their fellow Igbos Ewu Awusa and Yoloba simply because they don't agree with their stupidity. It's ppl like these that give us a bad name. People that reason from their.........
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ModiKen(m): 3:12am On Aug 06, 2015
madenigga:

Edo man, what makes u a Niger Deltan?
Was it not d same year dat u, Ondo, abia and imo were made Niger deltan states.
Apart from d first set of Niger delta states d rest are just der for name sake.

Says u, not the Nigerian constitution.

Says u, not PMB.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by azzima(m): 3:25am On Aug 06, 2015
quid:
But PMB needs 100% of the crude oil in the SS, even though 5% of the SS voted for him.
Crooks . .
igbos can never talk without attaching with their MINORITY SS and that is a fact. This attaché by force is more audible now. Isnt the topic about SE?but you had to add SS to it because SE has no MAJOR contribution to the National coffer so your statement wouldn't have made sense without attaching SS to it. Sad!!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 06, 2015
azzima:
igbos can never talk without attaching with their MINORITY SS and that is a fact. This attaché by force is more audible now. Isnt the topic about SE?but you had to add SS to it because SE has no MAJOR contribution to the National coffer so your statement wouldn't have made sense without attaching SS to it. Sad!!
Speak for yourself.
As if Nigeria can talk of surviving WITHOUT THEIR MINORITY SS. . . this is the real tragedy of the zoo called Nigeria.
Besides, why are you so obsessed with SE + SS matters?
Have you gone to the SS to see the amount of environmental degradation caused by the so-called (greedy) one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2015
azzima:

But wait oh Adewale but there are Igbos like Emeka, Obi in the 'SS'. So it's natural that Igbos talk about their brothers and cousins. Abi do you want them to drag smelly Wale and mutiu into Biafra. No now!

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2015
azzima:

Mumu and you think there is no oil in SE..... SE and SS has a lot of things in common, we like our SE brothers, SW and North have be aligning to rob us, its thing we align with SE to fight for our future from greedy ppl like you
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by azzima(m): 4:10am On Aug 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

But wait oh Adewale but there are Igbos like Emeka, Obi in the 'SS'. So it's natural that Igbos talk about their brothers and cousins. Abi do you want them to drag smelly Wale and mutiu into Biafra. No now!
Amadi Collins, how your side?
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ideykwum: 4:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Your level of thinking and those of the people liking your post is pretty poor! So, after donkey years as a Nigerian, he hasn't been integrated enough to have trusted associates from all nooks and crannies of the country? We should never elect myopic and sectional individuals to national office!

Our standards are too low!
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ideykwum: 4:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Your level of thinking and those of the people liking your post is pretty poor! So, after donkey years as a Nigerian, he hasn't been integrated enough to have trusted associates from all nooks and crannies of the country? We should never elect myopic and sectional individuals to national office!

sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ideykwum: 4:34am On Aug 07, 2015
You're not just a bigot, you are a pretentious bigot! Why are you in a hurry to introduce yourself? I hope you weren't defiled by your Igbo relations, and this is your way of getting back at them!

You can't have SS blood! You must be mistaken!

omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by tpiander: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Stanzar7: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
sentaljohn:

This is the 5th yr

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.