Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (48241 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
adonisvg:

I'm from the south east and I support Buhari if he decides not to appoint anyone from that zone into his cabinet. That zone didn't give him upto 300k votes. Imo was the highest with 131k votes...in other south eastern states, APC failed abysmally. Greed go kill us. Reaping where we did not sow
OK, how many votes did Buhari win in d SS, but hw come they single out only our region?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
adonisvg:

I'm from the south east and I support Buhari if he decides not to appoint anyone from that zone into his cabinet. That zone didn't give him upto 300k votes. Imo was the highest with 131k votes...in other south eastern states, APC failed abysmally. Greed go kill us. Reaping where we did not sow
gbam!saying it the way it is,God bless you

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
lygn19:

OK, how many votes did Buhari win in d SS, but hw come they single out only our region?
your region hates Buhari and he knows it grin

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your region hates Buhari and he knows it grin
Time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Chuksyno(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Segadem:
So these people also expect change? How can u expect change when u refused to vote for change?
Have u tired of your transformation?
Thank God I didn't mention names or tribes grin
which kind yeye change? From your explanation your reference is pointing indirectly to Igbo. I am proudly an Igbo and I want to put it to you that Nigerian government owe SE no fucking change because SE is change itself. SE has been on receiving end of naija government's marginalization since time immemorial but come to SE today and see how vibrant it's economy is even without oil. SO MR. MAN, WE DON'T NEED YOUR YEYE CHANGE BECAUSE WE'RE CHANGE OURSELVES.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
To the rest of my ppl(igbo's) reading this.
There is no calls for alarm, there is no need for Biafra, patience is just what we need.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by adonisvg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
lygn19:

That's the region of the incumbent. It's normal for them to support GEJ but the SE had a choice to make, to accept change or continuity. Continuity was losing face, you have to jump the boat in order not to sink with the boat. We sank hook, line and sinker. So why cry foul now?

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chuksyno:
which kind yeye change? From your explanation your reference is pointing indirectly to Igbo. I am proudly an Igbo and I want to put it to you that Nigerian government owe SE no fucking change because SE is change itself. SE has been on receiving end of naija government's marginalization since time immemorial but come to SE today and see how vibrant it's economy is even without oil. SO MR. MAN, WE DON'T NEED YOUR YEYE CHANGE BECAUSE WE'RE CHANGE OURSELVES.
I warn una, una no agree to hear, d Ijaws way una dae defend dat time just because them just give dem peanuts dem don desert una, Gej na Ijaw man, no ijaw man can give any igbo man 20% of such support.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
adonisvg:

That's the region of the incumbent. It's normal for them to support GEJ but the SE had a choice to make, to accept change or continuity. Continuity was losing face, you have to jump the boat in order not to sink with the boat. We sank hook, line and sinker. So why cry foul now?
Ekiti supported Gej,
Some part of d Middlebelt supported Gej,
Gej won half of Lagos,
He won d whole SS and SE too.
But y single out a particular region.
I know Buhari is not done with his appointments, that we igbo's shud wait, but d comments I ve read above is dissapointing and d fact that it's coming from a fellow Igbo is worse.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
I ve no reason to beef the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, as I know dat he wud be der for the rest 4years and no amount of beefing can change any of his decisions, but there is a way we can wind some of d mouths of dz talkatives on Nairaland the yorubas in particular, well like I said before time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Igbos we are fighting d wrong enemy.
We are fighting on the wrong front.
Patience.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by naijasaint: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Are these folks not tired of cying?
PMB hasnt even made up to 1% of appointment but these perpetual whiners are already crying and throwing tantrums like a dispossesed nanny-goat.
Your an idiot of first class order

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yet Ibos own Lagos!
grin grin Not only Lagos - London, New York, Chicago, Moscow and Milan. Igbos control every major city in the world grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
They should start Biafra there or at least broadcast Biafra radio from there and discover the true owners. Lagooners knows where they belong! Not here by any chance.

grin grin Igbos broadcasting Biafra in Lagos - that will be the end of their generation grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
AustineE1:

I know that you dont even believe what you have written,even reknowned natural tribalist like Oba Akiolu and other Yoruba tribal e-rats,will be shaking their heads in disbelief,when they read what you ve written.
You know as well as i do that Igbos have taken over your universities,businesses and job opportunities or how do you explain the constant protest or your regional infantile rantings 'leave our Lagos','omo igbo is buying up our lands','omo ibo ole,oloche,they are taking all the wealth in our land',...or the unusual high cut-off marks for Eastern state candidates who intends to attend unity schools in Nigeria.
The indices speaks for itself,anyway i will take you for a clown and your usual uncultured tirade is only good for comic relief. Have a nice day!

grin grin Austin is correct. Not only Lagos. Igbos have bought ALL the land in Accra, Cairo, London, New York, Chicago, Moscow and Milan - Just to name a few. grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
IF a writer wana see attention, his focus will be south east, d most discussed tribe on media,, i do not know why thy dnt wana leav us alone! ,, NIGERIA MEDIA SHOULD LEAVE US ALONE!!! LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!! NIGERIA MEDIA LEAVE US ALONE! The same hate campagin thy carried before election against , right now, de writes like thy care about us, for last time LEAVE US ALONE NIGERIA ZOO MEDIA

grin grin Boko Haram said the same thing - 'leave us alone. grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
We are not wailing, but Nigeria media is making it look like that,, do you see them write about south south? I do not know why thy focus on south east, are we the only tribe in nigeria

grin grin If you scream BIAFRA 24/7 people will talk about you. grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:

No, save yourself the heartache and list the names.

grin grin Don't mind him steppin. Everybody knows Igbos own at least 90% of Lagos land grin grin And not just Lagos. Go to Accra, London, New York, Chicago, Moscow, etc. Igbos have bought MOST of the land. grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
Yes! In 2019 you wil know there vote is relevant,, thy wont produce candidate , but will sit and see how yoruba will produce president again. We already to vote for an hausa man

grin grin You mean Igbos are ready to be Hausa slave? grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by angelsing(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
allcomage:

you wish for peace but can you get peace when there is no justice?pmb should handle nigeria with equity to show the difference as a stateman.
it is only because we are concern with irrelevant things like who gets what...If he likes let appoint all his family there so long as they deliver good governance am satisfied...I rather have him appoint all his family and make the country a better place than appoint father my father all because of equity...my opinion though

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by steppin: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Don't mind him steppin. Everybody knows Igbos own at least 90% of Lagos land grin grin And not just Lagos. Go to Accra, London, New York, Chicago, Moscow, etc. Igbos have bought MOST of the land. grin grin
Your sarcasm is noted.
Get behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eastlink:
Let me be civil here. Why can't you amala oil thieves from the SW mind your business. You've been warned to stick to Yoruba matters and leave we SS Igbos alone. We don't need revisionist like you to remind us who we are. We are Igbos and nothing can changed that. Your post civil war divide and rule tactics failed long ago. You leeches should take that into your oblong skulls.

grin grin Eastlink don't mind them. Everybody (except Yoruba and Hausa) are Igbos. Isokos are Igbos. Benin people are Igbos. Igala people are Igbos. Urhobo are Igbos. Itshekiri are Igbos. Ijaws are Igbos. Efik are Igbos. Ibibio are Igbos. Even Beroms and Tivs are Igbos. Everybody except (Yoruba and Hausas) are Igbos. grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by hasyak(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.

+7.9
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
hahaha the thing pain you when you see am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
stevnwigw:
yoruba and hate ,one day the truth shall resurface on how much you have tried to steal our oil in Biafra se and ss
grin grin our oeyl grin grin How much barrel do you get per day? grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Emilokoiyawon: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:

Pain me ke? When the ratio of poor people to the rich people in yorubaland is 70:30.
In the north, it's 95:5.
So, I can understand the closeness to your poverty-stricken brothers.

grin grin steppin you forgot to put the ratio from the SE which is 1:99 - because all Igbos are very rich grin grin Abeg where do you even get this numbers, biko? grin grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Not only Lagos - London, New York, Chicago, Moscow and Milan. Igbos control every major city in the world grin grin
Ori e wambe! Correct guy!

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonakoda:
We learnt how to be foolish to be wise along time ago while you learnt how to be wise to be foolish
Cheruv do u get wat I told u sometime ago on bbm.
Connect it to this, and u wud get my point.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Boko Haram said the same thing - 'leave us alone. grin grin
Hahahah. bt we do nt kill nah.. das diff
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin You mean Igbos are ready to be Hausa slave? grin grin
. No.. if we r nt slave nw dia man is power.. will dia b any diff.. if de continue to rule?
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Backward country. A nation of primitive human beings! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
. No.. if we r nt slave nw dia man is power.. will dia b any diff.. if de continue to rule?
Are u an igbo man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.