Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (38249 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Port-Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is now producing 60,00 barrels per day but to produce 2m per day by October.

God knows that we shall hold them accountable to this. grin

I expected more from you barcanista, of all people on this forum. When did barrels per day (bpd) equals litres per day?
At the moment Kaduna refinery is refining 60,000 bad, and the target is that by Oct 2015 this increases to about 2million litres of pms per day.
The combined installed capacity (ie when they are operating at 100% installed capacity) of our 3 refineries in naija is 450,000 bpd at most,.....so it's simply bin smart by half to expect Kaduna refinery to process 2million barrels of crude per day

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by erico2k2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

Refined products in an insane country?

30% of us will be pipeline vandals.
#pepperdonrest
Bro I come frm.the Niger Delta.I can tell U.it's easy to steal Crude than petrol. You get paid in Naira if U steal petrol but get paid in Dollars if you steal crude.do I make.any sense?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by oloyede252(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:
aha r you frm.that tribe Oga.?una kno una sef.nah
ok.oya Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by erico2k2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloyede252:

ok.oya Bleep off
go learn how to play with sand
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by anonimi: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
olaolulazio:
I thought GEJ said our refineries will take years before operation begins.
GEJ started it with lies but Buhari ended it.

God bless Nigeria!

How can God bless our stewpiididty and LIES such as the one you displayed publicly without shame here
Is 18 months from October 2014 not March 2016?

The OP included this extract, not so?

bugs1:

The Managing Director of the company, Mr. Saidu Muhammed told THISDAY ON Friday that the company was on phased rehabilitation, with a target to hit 60 per cent of its local refining capacity, which is about 2 million litres daily, in the next few months, stating further that there is no reason why the company cannot achieve 6 million litres by early next year.

"We are doing alot at the moment to make sure that we achieve 80 per cent of refinning capacity."

He assured that the KRPC’s production level would hit 90 per cent by the second quarter of 2016.

The company has an installed production capacity of 110,000 barrels of crude per day. The managing director said rehabilitation work on the remaining two production lines of the company would be completed by March 2016.

Freedom Online, however, quoted the Mohammed as urging the Federal Government to safeguard the oil pipeline from Warri to Kaduna from activities of vandals in order to sustain production.

According to him, vandalism remained a major threat to smooth transportation of crude to the refinery. Muhammed, therefore, advised the Federal Government to deploy military personnel to provide maximum security to pipelines in the area. The facility upgrade of the refinery, which started in October 2014 under the Jonathan administration, is to cover 18-months.

The work entails phased and simultaneous rehabilitation of all refineries in the country using in-house and locally available resources and manpower in line with the Nigerian Content Law.
It also involved the use of Original Equipment Manufacturer representatives to effect major equipment overhaul and rehabilitation.’

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-litres-daily-by-october/216233/

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by PassingShot(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej told us that the refinaries would start working by 2016 and 99bn was needed. Something that gej wanted to do in a year has been done in 2 months by Buhari without needing 99bn.

'Jonathan is a disaster to this nation' - barcanista
Nice one. The last line credited to the chief wailer will make more sense if included in your signature too.
After all, some dogs enjoy eating their vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by olaolulazio(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:

But I think k that's the reality.of u check what the OP said .it's another promise. Just like he will pay 5k to u employed youths and quench BH.talk is cheap.it's a political trademark world wide.always take what politicians say with a pinch of salt.GEJ inclusive.
Alright, thanks. Pls compare the 2month old administration to the past administration of 6years.
God bless u!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by oloyede252(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:
go learn how to play with sand
kk

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by 989900: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:

Bro I come frm.the Niger Delta.I can tell U.it's easy to steal Crude than petrol. You get paid in Naira if U steal petrol but get paid in Dollars if you steal crude.do I make.any sense?

And is it as easily transportable to buyers when you steal crude from say Abuja or Kogi, as it is when you steal crude in the creeks?

If you tap DPK for example at some point at say Abuja, you can as well sell it at the open market right there and then -- it has no serial number -- no need to transport afar.

BTW, refined products are more expensive than crude.

I know the north play northern agenda politics, especially from way before . . . but logistically and otherwise, this is hard to fault.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by pat077: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
And we still buying fuel for 120 per liter.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by olaolulazio(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
anonimi:

How can God bless our stewpiididty and LIES such as the one you displayed publicly without shame here
Is 18 months from October 2014 not March 2016?

The OP included this extract, not so?

Oh okay, but at least its working and not as dead as the formal administrations shit. 2016 is next year if care to know.

Don't insult people in order to make ya points known.

My view is quite different from yours.
God bless u!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by erico2k2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
olaolulazio:

Alright, thanks. Pls compare the 2month old administration to the past administration of 6years.
God bless u!
I would not.compare reason being .it's too early.the man has not made any policy.has no full functional govt on plance. Let's go e him time.most of these end product you see manifesting are works from the past go t.let's wait for his first 100 days in office e speach. However.we are decaying the more each day.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by persius555(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
If PMB had announced his cabinet ministers before now, some of the achievement we have seen in the last two months wouldnt have been possible as some of these ministers constitute govt bureaucracy that hinders genuine development. With a ninister in place, some of the devilish, evil scheming cabals would have gone into their habit of offering bribes to the ministers as this has been the norm for many years. As it is, there are no ministers to influence and frustrate the good works of governance, the civil service and govt parastatals are now up and doing. For those wailing and crying for ministers, if u cant wait till september, the third mainland bridge is toll free you can as well take a diving lesson at no extra cost. It is free!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Mistermamus(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
any1 say its buhari handwork na thunder go fire ya mouth. his govt haven't started yet. thnk u GEJ ya policies are working
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by olaolulazio(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:

I would not.compare reason being .it's too early.the man has not made any policy.has no full functional govt on plance. Let's go e him time.most of these end product you see manifesting are works from the past go t.let's wait for his first 100 days in office e speach. However.we are decaying the more each day.

You are blessed!
I shall wait till then and God will give us the grace to see that day.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by anonimi: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
olaolulazio:
Oh okay, but at least its working and not as dead as the formal administrations shit. 2016 is next year if care to know.

Don't insult people in order to make ya points known.

My view is quite different from yours.
God bless u!

I used the word OUR stewpidiity, not so?

The FORMER administration started and paid for the TAM hence the result we are seeing now, which Buhari himself said he cannot claim credit for. It is up to him now to ensure continuity of this progressive inheritance from Jonathan.
Understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by WhoIBe: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why all this refinery start to dey work all of a sudden abi nuthin first do them and men use that process take dey chew money !!!!!!! Na Wa ooooo thank God for Buhari. Now men go talk say na during Jonathan time na em the refinery start.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by royal231(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej told us that the refinaries would start working by 2016 and 99bn was needed. Something that gej wanted to do in a year has been done in 2 months by Buhari without needing 99bn.

'Jonathan is a disaster to this nation' - barcanista

You are a big fool and racist.. anything going on in the refinery is a result of Jonathan's handwork

This is the major plobrem the northerners have.. they lie to themselves generally. . The north is the most corrupt zone in nigeria.

When boko killed Igbos .. all of you folks went about your business as if all was ok.. then they started on you northerners too and it turned out to be Jonathan's handwork

The same refinery jonathan awarded the contract is now Buhari's achievement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by erico2k2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

And is it as easily transportable to buyers when you steal crude from say Abuja or Kogi, as it is when you steal crude in the creeks?

If you tap DPK for example at some point at say Abuja, you can as well sell it at the open market right there and then -- it has no serial number -- no need to transport afar.

I know the north play northern agenda politics, especially from way before . . . but logistically and otherwise, this is hard to fault.
I see your point but that's for local boys. I will like to fro more points but I'm at work and I'm. On mobile fonetwork it would limit me on here.I got an hour to get home to my laptop.To vandalise a pipeline needs minimum of at least 5 to mobilizations boys. Security.community settlement etc the list goes on.U think it's child's play?after spending ding up to 10M do you think they want to sell to the openarea for say 1 a go?I think by now U wud av got the sense of direction I'm trying g to pont you to.Stealing g of Oil goes beyond using a hacksaw to cut pipe.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
WhoIBe:
Why all this refinery start to dey work all of a sudden abi nuthin first do them and men use that process take dey chew money !!!!!!! Na Wa ooooo thank God for Buhari. Now men go talk say na during Jonathan time na em the refinery start.
Bross E n eva dey work.them say E go work so make we wait first to say wen E go work and wen E go transfer to cheap fuel abi?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by bapullow: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good work Mr President all credit goes to you bc previous gov tells us refineries will not start working until 2016.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by WhoIBe: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
erico2k2:

Bross E n eva dey work.them say E go work so make we wait first to say wen E go work and wen E go transfer to cheap fuel abi?

No wahala, make we dey wait and hope for the best
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Rexyl(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank to Almighty God, we are now about to be enjoying dividends of democracy from visionary leaders. Lots of credits to former President Jonathan and the spillover to PMB. Why? It's Jonathan projects (investment in refinery, electricity, industrialisation among others) that have started yielding good results. I think PMB himself is working with zeal to roll out his program of which results will become known after at least 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Nigeria shall be great again.

Ever since Buhari entered into power, things just started to work out automatically. The presence of Buhari has brought about change

/
The perception of a leader is what matters most.
PMB has fired more people in 2 months than GEJ did in 6years. That is why everyone is sitting up to his/her responsibilities. Even the dead EFCC has been resuscitated. I heard electricity has improved as well.

PMB doesn't have to lift a finger. Nigerians can do right but they need a leader who inspires and not an usurper who could be pushed left, right and centre by his minions.

For once, sanity is returning to Nigeria. If Nigeria can control the African oil market alone with the shear population, she can earn a lot and minimize dependence in international oil market. The solutions to our problems are internal.
/
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Rexyl(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank to Almighty God, we are now about to be enjoying dividends of democracy from visionary leaders. Lots of credits to former President Jonathan and the spillover to PMB. Why? It's Jonathan projects (investment in refinery, electricity, industrialisation among others) that have started yielding good results. I think PMB himself is working with zeal to roll out programs which results will become known after at least 6 months. It's beauty of democracy for new administration to continue with good policies and projects of the former administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by olaolulazio(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
anonimi:

I used the word OUR stewpidiity, not so?

The FORMER administration started and paid for the TAM hence the result we are seeing now, which Buhari himself said he cannot claim credit for. It is up to him now to ensure continuity of this progressive inheritance from Jonathan.
Understand

Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by sanko05(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:

This is a stale propaganda. Buhari himself has dismissed it so I will let it rest.

"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies." (President Muhammadu Buhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ
but pMB action make them put it inplace early.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Jeromejnr(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
The perception of a leader is what matters most.
PMB has fired more people in 2 months than GEJ did in 6years. That is why everyone is sitting up to his/her responsibilities. Even the dead EFCC has been resuscitated. I heard electricity has improved as well.

PMB doesn't have to lift a finger. Nigerians can do right but they need a leader who inspires and not an usurper who could be pushed left, right and centre by his minions.

For once, sanity is returning to Nigeria. If Nigeria can control the African oil market alone with the shear population, she can earn a lot and minimize dependence in international oil market. The solutions to our problems are internal.
/

True.

The problem with this country has always been in the aspect of enforcement. We continually create laws and agencies. But to enforce those laws or for the agencies to enforce what they have been created to do has always been the problem.

The country needed a leader who would never be swayed by the sweet talks of greedy people. And Buhari is the one.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by tola9ja: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
REALORGASM:

You be Olodo.
It is not producing 60,00 barrels it is refining 60,000 which will produce 2million liters of fuel

true true you are [size=18pt]REAL[/size]

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:

Your bigotry has totally blinded you to commonsense and reality. Here's the quote, " the company was on phased rehabilitation, with a target to hit 60 per cent of its local refining capacity, which is about 2 million litres daily, in the next few months, stating further that there is no reason why the company cannot achieve 6 million litres by early next year."
Crude oil is refined into different products like diesel, kerosene, petrol/gasoline etc. Petrol production is expected/projected to hit 2million. litres by October. Learn that a barrel of liquid has about 110litres of liquid, so don't get your knickers in a twist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by ozo13(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:

fail to tel us how many litres in a barrel bt quick to criticise.chairman I hail ooo smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) / Google Clebrates Olaudah Equiano's 272nd Birthday With Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.