Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40103 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by williams368(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is d most dumb thing I hv ever heard. Bulshit.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by UnknownT: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
so wat age do u now loose ur virginity?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by seangy4konji: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
I laugh in congolese..
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Prince047(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Guy tell us the full story na. Don't just stop at season1. Continue to your present life. Lets know if you are still a virgin and if not, how you started it, with whom and any fresh recruits.
Oya lets go there jare....SEASON2!.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wait,i cant be the only one that straffed early undecided am i?

I remember my first time sha,she couldnt believe i was a newbie,i just dey knack knack all the knackables..for 5days whenever we meet na knack knack,omo the way i kon lean ehn nobody tell me to pause. I use to get alotta a$$ back then,wonder wetin to me now angry
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by divinessa: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
An interesting story, life itself is about experiment and through it we learn either a good lesson or bad, life will not stop, it moves on. the question that I will ask that girl's aunt is that if that girl is her own daughter will she send her away? what this young girl needs now is counseling and motherly advice, in fact she needs more love now from her than ever! this! are part of growing up thing. I was once in her shoe
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by noblegrex: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]Parents try their best too!

I think self control matters a lot.
[/size]
yes, self control n nothing more.I wonder how people now take this sex of a thing as a do or die affairs that one cannot do without.I'm not sounding hypocritical here bt I think d hype for sex is way to alarming.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
noblegrex:
yes, self control n nothing more.I wonder how people now take this sex of a thing as a do or die affairs that one cannot do without.I'm not sounding hypocritical here bt I think d hype for sex is way to alarming.
[size=15pt]It's really over hyped![/size]
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by keandre: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
jammani:
How did the OP did it, his post wasn't censored, even brea'st couldn't change to bosom like it will always do

the bracket is at work
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by masseratti: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
thundafire:
SO NA DIS TRASH MAKE FP CHAI NL ADMIN UNA DY SLEEP DY APPROVE SHIT
I tire ooo,the thing no even get head or tail, I guess Op was born in 2009 because he is in his late teens now.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by herald9: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
When I remember how I dodged all this stuffs, even when I was done with my secondary education.... I must admit, I'm not proud of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
What's the name of the Op of this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by no2fuks(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
nobody gives 2fuks op.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by trano(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
May God bless u for this

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:
Testimony time.....

Praise the lord!!!!!!!
ijbeauty:
Testimony time.....

Praise the lord!!!!!!!
ijbeauty:
Testimony time.....

Praise the lord!!!!!!!
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by vislabraye(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
thecreativeguy:
Presently, there's something happening around my vicinity. There is a young girl (i learn her mother is late) brought from the village to Lagos by her aunt. She had settled with her aunt's family and had being living with them for some years now, and they were sending her to school. Before now, I use to think her aunt was her mum.

But few days ago, they couldn't find her. Then it was later discovered that she've being with a boy in his house. Now that she's back home, her aunt is determined to send her back to the village. Her education is at stake (she should be in S.S.S 2 next term), and so many other things.

'Absurd' characters are often displayed by young teens (male and female) every now and then. You know, they are just finding those passions, and are just bent on experimenting with them, irrespective of what may. Let me tell you my case.

I remembered when I newly stepped into puberty phrase. We were done with our Junior W.A.E.C, and while others goes to school, the J.S.S 3 students stay at home.

I remembered how glad i was when i discovered i can now have a 'different' erection. I remembered when i discovered my penis can now bring out sperm. I was delighted when i saw the sperms coming out whenever i'm touching my penis (while looking at half-naked women or their private parts, in books or newspapers). Then i think i begin seeing girls as i haven't being doing before. I'm now very aware that by touching their bodies (especially their breasts) it will bring pleasure to me. I want to put the things i hear about sex into practice. And there was a girl, a tenant in our house.

I think she was also a J.S.S 3 student. Thus, when everyone had gone to school, we were at home. And i was imagining doing it with her. She also was just approaching the phrase, and from her gestures, it seem she also want to experiment with her passions.

But do you know one basic thing that didn't let me and her be able to have sex? BOLDNESS. I Thank GOD i didn't have the boldness to tell her that. I didn't even know how to tell her. When my mum (she's now late) ask her to call me (my mum's shop is beside our house) and she's inside our house, I will want us to utilize that chance, but Boldness. And till we begin going back to school, i never have the boldness to ask her for it.

SOURCE: http://www.creativeguyhub.com/2015/07/how-i-escaped-having-sex-in-my-early.html

Is this fiction or it's some that happened.
Either way, you need to correct your grammar. The story aint bad afterall.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by afrika(f): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
SO U MASTURBATED ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE TILL NOW. GOSH. WANKING AIN'T GOOD BRO. ENSURE U HAVE GOOD SEX ALWAYS
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by dayla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gud boi
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
God forgive my sins ...... Back Then I lost count.... Maybe over 30 girls av slept with since jss2 that av started .... My first girl was Olaitan inside my dad's car garage cry now I'm married...... Praise the lord(I'm not an adulterer)

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Agnostic atheist
that's scary to me!
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
that's scary to me!
Why/how?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Why/how?
I've never met one before,not even online.And I find it really strange.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
I've never met one before,not even online.And I find it really strange.
You are probably new on NL then, there are many of us here, you should visit the religious section sometime.

There's nothing strange about it, we are just people, I can understand however, how something beyond one's reasoning can be unsettling.wink

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by OLEBRUKU(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Will be 30yrs dis year and still a Virgin. Feeling a whole lot of pressure lately but will try my best to wait till am married. Hopefully, dat would be next yr. AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
ITbomb:
So you now have the boldness to tell us how lack of confidence tortured you in JS3.
Can you now tell us what you did when you found out you had an election and no girls around.

Dont mind d idiat, he even get mouth say e use vaseline when him dey jss 3, abi s.perm go jus komot ur body lyk piss? angry angry
Useless he-goat d OP be because na he-goat wey no bold dey always run go pour kongi for him mama body! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jaypea98: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Agnostic atheist
There z no difference
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jaypea98:

There z no difference
And i'm supposed to start a debate with you on that or what? Just ask questions if you don't know something.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Gguy4real: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op u 4cup oo why u no yarsh. The girl that time because now she go dey use u cash form nw
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
You are probably new on NL then, there are many of us here, you should visit the religious section sometime.

There's nothing strange about it, we are just people, I can understand however, how something beyond one's reasoning can be unsettling.wink
What do u say of death?What happens after one dies?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
freedom96:
What do u say of death?What happens after one dies?
How am I supposed to know? I've not died before.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
How am I supposed to know? I've not died before.
wow.What if someone tells u that so and so things happen after one dies,will u believe him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.