Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40111 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Well that's the basic idea of faith,u believe something without proof.It is a test.You know the world didn't just popped out of nothing,the food u eat,the water u drink and more importantly the soul in your body didn't just happen like that.SOMEONE did it and that ONE is God.After giving u intelligence,you still want God to give u a proof that he exists?Are not the moon,sun,sky,rainfall,reactions in our body system enough proofs that he truly exists?

I'm not a christian,so m nt very familiar with the bible.

In the qur'an there are a lot of things that have been prophesied to occur and they all did and there are more to come.

Example,It has been prophesied by Prophet Muhammad,peace be upon him,that from the signs of the day of resurrection,the sun will rise from WEST to EAST instead of the usual EAST to WEST.The prophesy is yet to occur.Will you believe in God and islam when that happens?

Guess what!,when that happens the door of islam will be locked and accepting islam won't help you then.You know why?Because after seeing a proof it's no longer faith,it is belief out of necessity and God doesn't want that.
It would be nice if you can let me in on some of those prophecies as concerns our time, which have come to be, thanks.

I don't have that type of faith and if god can't show himself in the most convincing way ever, like appearing in the clouds and letting everyone see him, with him telling/showing us what makes him god, I just will not believe, cos I don't see any reason why he should hide himself from his creations.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
It would be nice if you can let me in on some of those prophecies as concerns our time, which have come to be, thanks.

I don't have that type of faith and if god can't show himself in the most convincing way ever, like appearing in the clouds and letting everyone see him, with him telling/showing us what makes him god, I just will not believe, cos I don't see any reason why he should hide himself from his creations.
The prophesies are in two folds:Big and small signs.What we have now are the small signs.Example of this small signs is the division among muslims.During the prophet's time there were no divisions,just one islam.The prophet prophesied the divisions and today we have numerous sects,each one claiming to be the right one.This is just one example there re many more.you can do some research to find out more.Among the big ones is the rising of the sun from west to east,after that d door of islam will be locked.

You see no reason why God should hide himself?You do not have to see reason before God does something,You are the creation and he is the creator:You are the slave and he's the lord.He does things in a way that befits his majesty.If you don't see reason in how he do his things that's due to ur limited knowledge and reasoning.Our LIMITED knowledge is what makes it necessary to believe in faith.We can't explain everything!

By the way,You haven't addressed the soul,world,sun,moon,rainfall issue.You know for certain that they didn't just come out of nothing.

OUR INTELLIGENCE IS LIMITED,HENCE BELIEF IN FAITH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
The prophesies are in two folds:Big and small signs.What we have now are the small signs.Example of this small signs is the division among muslims.During the prophet's time there were no divisions,just one islam.The prophet prophesied the divisions and today we have numerous sects,each one claiming to be the right one.This is just one example there re many more.you can do some research to find out more.Among the big ones is the rising of the sun from west to east,after that d door of islam will be locked.

You see no reason why God should hide himself?You do not have to see reason before God does something,You are the creation and he is the creator:You are the slave and he's the lord.He does things in a way that befits his majesty.If you don't see reason in how he do his things that's due to ur limited knowledge and reasoning.Our LIMITED knowledge is what makes it necessary to believe in faith.We can't explain everything!

By the way,You haven't addressed the soul,world,sun,moon,rainfall issue.You know for certain that they didn't just come out of nothing.

OUR INTELLIGENCE IS LIMITED,HENCE BELIEF IN FAITH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.
Well, that is not rocket science, surely you can't possibly be telling me that, the prophet didn't know that humans must disagree, so long as it involves many people with different ideas/patterns of reasoning, there must be division so that's no prophecy at all.

I refuse to be a slave to him or anyone, not while I can say no, after all, I didn't ask to be created to be anybody's play thing so why should he pick offence if I say I don't want to serve him, where the hell then is the so called freewill, if I have to get punished for rejecting him?hello!

I don't know for certain about the soul and the others mentioned, everything is still being studied, that doesn't mean I have to believe in a deity that can't give proof of him being the originator, there are many theories of how those came to be, that's why I need proof of which is true, how hard can that be to understand?

Yea well, my intelligence is not limited to faith, evidence works better.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, that is not rocket science, surely you can't possibly be telling me that, the prophet didn't know that humans must disagree, so long as it involves many people with different ideas/patterns of reasoning, there must be division so that's no prophecy at all.

I refuse to be a slave to him or anyone, not while I can say no, after all, I didn't ask to be created to be anybody's play thing so why should he pick offence if I say I don't want to serve him, where the hell then is the so called freewill, if I have to get punished for rejecting him?hello!

I don't know for certain about the soul and the others mentioned, everything is still being studied, that doesn't mean I have to believe in a deity that can't give proof of him being the originator, there are many theories of how those came to be, that's why I need proof of which is true, how hard can that be to understand?

There's exact number of the sects,73.I guess u'll be interested in that.The freewill is the TEST.After giving u life,health,food,intelligence u still think u shud be allowed to do as u like?

You don't know abt soul and others,it is under study.Really?What if death takes u away before the end of that study?Evidence works better,thats what Richard dawkins said,but u all know fully well that we can't find evidence for all things.You believe that our intelligence is limited,good.Since u do,then u shud know that in our quest for evidence about soul,sky,sun,stars,moon etc we will reach the LIMIT of our intelligence,then FAITH and only FAITH will be the answer.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
There's exact number of the sects,73.I guess u'll be interested in that.The freewill is the TEST.After giving u life,health,food,intelligence u still think u shud be allowed to do as u like?

You don't know abt soul and others,it is under study.Really?What if death takes u away before the end of that study?Evidence works better,thats what Richard dawkins said,but u all know fully well that we can't find evidence for all things.You believe that our intelligence is limited,good.Since u do,then u shud know that in our quest for evidence about soul,sky,sun,stars,moon etc we will reach the LIMIT of our intelligence,then FAITH and only FAITH will be the answer.

Duh! He gave who food? Whatever I eat today I work for, what are you even talking about, how about the countless people who have no health? Did I ask to be created? Answer the question, you do know the meaning of freewill, right? How then is it freewill if you get punished for doing something you are free to do?

Yea really, if I die I die, I won't be the first and I tell you, if it so happens that god is real after I'm dead, he can't do sh1t to me.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by oloshoadebayo: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
First time to comment on NL cos I found this post interesting and relevant. I also believe that parents have a cogent role to play in laying the foundation of sanity and self control in us.
Virginity is a pride! someone who has spent his younger days sleeping around may not have the self control to settle for his/her spouse in marriage. And this is the major cause why marriages are failing these days
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Duh! He gave who food? Whatever I eat today I work for, what are you even talking about, how about the countless people who have no health? Did I ask to be created? Answer the question, you do know the meaning of freewill, right? How then is it freewill if you get punished for doing something you are free to do?

Yea really, if I die I die, I won't be the first and I tell you, if it so happens that god is real after I'm dead, he can't do sh1t to me.
Yea u woked for d food.U did nt create it.Did u?

God is real.He can't do sh!t to u if u die?Who will stop him? cheesy

It was his decision to create u and d rest of d world.

It's a limited freewill.It is given to u so as to test u.The angels don't have it.

And u re failing d test.I pray u don't die on this course.

He won't do sh!t to u,who will stop him?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Yea u woked for d food.U did nt create it.Did u?

God is real.He can't do sh!t to u if u die?Who will stop him? cheesy

It was his decision to create u and d rest of d world.

It's a limited freewill.It is given to u so as to test u.The angels don't have it.

And u re failing d test.I pray u don't die on this course.

He won't do sh!t to u,who will stop him?
You won't get it, so let's forget about it.

Nice meeting you here.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by dublinkmy6: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

My friend, there are evidences of the existence of God everywhere.
Only that humans tend to see things in their own individual narrow line of thought. It just means you will start seeing the evidence of God only if you want to, it all depends on you and not the supposed lack of evidence.
Just realize how big this world is(or even the universe), and how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things.
Think of all the scientific findings and the fact that a whole lot is yet to be discovered.
Think about the natural and supernatural laws and forces.
Then imagine how senseless it is to think there is no "entity" responsible for all these.
The word of God will always be proved right when it says- "The fool says in his heart that there is no God".
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jics(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....if you run away from bad company and 'obscene' materials, you will never learn.

What happened to all the 'Christian' girls and pastors daughters that avoided obscene materials? Pesin wey go shag go shag irrespective of what you avoid or not.

I get you. but, you see, avoiding them is not a perfect avoidance. But the truth is they can assist a weak minded youth because what you see affects what you think about.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

Nice meeting you here.
You are the one who's not getting it.What will u lose by believing in faith?

Do u believe that God created you,the world,what u eat,drink etc?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
You are the one who's not getting it.What will u lose by believing in faith?

Do u believe that God created you,the world,what u eat,drink etc?

A lot o, I will lose my freewill or become a hypocrite, therefore I choose freedom.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
A lot o, I will lose my freewill or become a hypocrite, therefore I choose freedom.
That's an answer to d first part...the second?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
That's an answer to d first part...the second?
I'm seriously amazed at you, if I don't believe in God, how the feck then will I believe someone that doesn't exist created me? Ha!
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm seriously amazed at you, if I don't believe in God, how the feck then will I believe someone that doesn't exist created me? Ha!
Sorry I don't get that.Is it a yes or no.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Sorry I don't get that.Is it a yes or no.
If you cant figure it out then we really shouldn't continue.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Well that's the basic idea of faith,u believe something without proof.It is a test.You know the world didn't just popped out of nothing,the food u eat,the water u drink and more importantly the soul in your body didn't just happen like that.SOMEONE did it and that ONE is God.After giving u intelligence,you still want God to give u a proof that he exists?Are not the moon,sun,sky,rainfall,reactions in our body system enough proofs that he truly exists?

I'm not a christian,so m nt very familiar with the bible.

In the qur'an there are a lot of things that have been prophesied to occur and they all did and there are more to come.

Example,It has been prophesied by Prophet Muhammad,peace be upon him,that from the signs of the day of resurrection,the sun will rise from WEST to EAST instead of the usual EAST to WEST.The prophesy is yet to occur.Will you believe in God and islam when that happens?

Guess what!,when that happens the door of islam will be locked and accepting islam won't help you then.You know why?Because after seeing a proof it's no longer faith,it is belief out of necessity and God doesn't want that.

Subhanallah. freecocoa in Zakir Naik's voice "brother here has just deposited a load of air on your brain." Here take a copy of Richard Dawkins THE GOD DELUSION to protect yourself against such Dusty air. Do not forget to call upon Lord Dawkins name in a loud voice. Beat your head and gnash your teeth 21 times lest he be displeased and send you to the nothingness from which you came from.

And Allah knows best.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

Astaghafirullah Sister free cocoa. Or is it Sister Fawzia or Firdausi cocoa. Do you not remember when our prophet(pbuh) split the moon in two, it was witnessed by the people in the his part of the Arabian desert. or when anabi(pbuh) flew to heaven on the back of buraq that splendid flying horse(similar to Perseus; Greek mythology) to prostrate at the throne of Allah swt.

"which of the mercies of your Lord so you deny"

And Allah knows best.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, the fact is that if he actually exists and is exactly how the bible make him out to be, then he can keep his encounter to himself, I don't want it.

Btw, just like him, the devil is a myth, so far.

Thanks, goodluck to you too.

I see you have been asked and answered Pascal's wager. Good.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

freecocoa you help me ask freedom96 what is the morality of an infinite punishment for a finite crime. Seeing as Muslims make up just under 17% of the world's population. I'm sure his little heart is just dancing shakitibobo for joy that over 80% of the world's population will go to Jahannam.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:

Nice meeting you here.
freedom96. What sort of testing is being born with sickle cell, or down sydrome or ome of those genetics disease that disfigures a child from birth and makes them the laughing stock of their peers?

What sort of test is developing Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's and dying a slow and painful death?
What sort of test is being born as a female in Afghanistan were you are treated less than livestock?

What sort of test is rape, murder, war?

I'm worried more about the Tester than the Test itself.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:
Astaghafirullah Sister free cocoa. Or is it Sister Fawzia or Firdausi cocoa. Do you not remember when our prophet(pbuh) split the moon in two, it was witnessed by the people in the his part of the Arabian desert. or when anabi(pbuh) flew to heaven on the back of buraq that splendid flying horse(similar to Perseus; Greek mythology) to prostrate at the throne of Allah swt.

"which of the mercies of your Lord so you deny"

And Allah knows best.
You are going too far, there are reports of
allah's name being inscribed into watermelons mysteriously.

Catus has formed the name of allah.

Fishes have testified for Mohamed (pbuh)

A goat even has mohamed' 'inscribed on its back.

These are truly miracles, I doubt no more.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:
freedom96. What sort of testing is being born with sickle cell, or down sydrome or ome of those genetics disease that disfigures a child from birth and makes them the laughing stock of their peers?

What sort of test is developing Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's and dying a slow and painful death?
What sort of test is being born as a female in Afghanistan were you are treated less than livestock?

Wow,are u another atheist?
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
If you cant figure it out then we really shouldn't continue.
May u find the truth before death comes knocking ur door.

Bye.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

I see you have been asked and answered Pascal's wager. Good.
Yeah.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
freecocoa you help me ask freedom96 what is the morality of an infinite punishment for a finite crime. Seeing as Muslims make up just under 17% of the world's population. I'm sure his little heart is just dancing shakitibobo for joy that over 80% of the world's population will go to Jahannam.
I think little heart is d one dat fails to understand its creator.M neithe happy nor sad that someone is going to jahannam.The will of my lord should prevail.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

I dnt know.Perhaps u ask God when u see him.And then you'll know what type of test it's.

So u guys just eat food,drink water,breath air,go to bed and worship not ur lord.Awesome!U better start thinking something else.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

How dare you ask? He created you and can do whatever he pleases with you, you are not worthy to ask questions, heck! Becareful lest he decides to end you.

He can test you howver he likes, he's that powerful, yet he hasn't defeated the devil.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freedom96: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
How dare you ask? He created you and can do whatever he pleases with you, you are not worthy to ask questions, heck! Becareful lest he decides to end you.

He can test you howver he likes, he's that powerful, yet he hasn't defeated the devil.
The last time I checked God is nt in a competition with devil.I think u shud defeat him,coz he's making u disrespect ur creator.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
Lol, haven't you heard? God does as he please, ofcourse, there are almost 5000 gods but only "yours" is right.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2015
mirenda:
Becareful or your northern lady might find herself sharing her husband with......
with mirenda? Yes!yes!! Yes!!!on one kwandishun! No hot water, no acid bath!
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2015
freedom96:
The last time I checked God is nt in a competition with devil.I think u shud defeat him,coz he's making u disrespect ur creator.
Nah! He should defeat his imaginary devil himself, I have no issues with the devil, the fight is between him and god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.