Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40119 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by MarieSucre(f): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, haven't you heard? God does as he please, ofcourse, there are almost 5000 gods but only "yours" is right.cheesy
What? 5000! How dare you blaspheme. You filthy, heathen, Kuffar, pagan.

There is only one god and his name is Yahweh-Allah-Krishna-Sango-Amadioha-Ra-Buddha.

If you do not worship him, you will go to one of his many hells. Worship and acknowledge that he is great 5 times a day or once a week (depends since he is not that picky). and you shall be rewarded with one of his many heavens. I'd you're luck you shall go to the one with 72 male virgins(if you're into that sort of fetish).

Beware! My sister beware! I say beware of those you will ask you to abandon blind faith for logic and reason.
Beware of those who want drag you from the 1st century or 6th century to the 21st century. They are the dajjal!! The anti-christ.

You must keep your nose buried deep in ancient books of Jewish and Arab mythology. And live according to the moral standards outlined by them or people might start to think that you hold strongly human and women rights! o the horror! the horror of being seen as holding to such ideals.

O my sister! Believe in hell fire because... because... because... well just believe in hellfire. Oooooooo can you not believe??

The devil is evil. God is good. God created the devil. My sister! The ways of God are not the ways of man.

And Allah knows best

*pls make a dua for all the muslimahs who have let Shaitan(rational logic and reason) whisper in to their ears.*

Recite Ayatul Kursi while watching reruns of 2broke girls and eating suya tonight. Lick the spice off your middle-finger 3 times then wave it to the sky.

Jazakallah Khayran sister.
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freecocoa(f): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

What? 5000! How dare you blaspheme. You filthy, heathen, Kuffar, pagan.

There is only one god and his name is Yahweh-Allah-Krishna-Sango-Amadioha-Ra-Buddha.

If you do not worship him, you will go to one of his many hells. Worship and acknowledge that he is great 5 times a day or once a week (depends since he is not that picky). and you shall be rewarded with one of his many heavens. I'd you're luck you shall go to the one with 72 male virgins(if you're into that sort of fetish).

Beware! My sister beware! I say beware of those you will ask you to abandon blind faith for logic and reason.
Beware of those who want drag you from the 1st century or 6th century to the 21st century. They are the dajjal!! The anti-christ.

You must keep your nose buried deep in ancient books of Jewish and Arab mythology. And live according to the moral standards outlined by them or people might start to think that you hold strongly human and women rights! o the horror! the horror of being seen as holding to such ideals.

O my sister! Believe in hell fire because... because... because... well just believe in hellfire. Oooooooo can you not believe??

The devil is evil. God is good. God created the devil. My sister! The ways of God are not the ways of man.

And Allah knows best

*pls make a dua for all the muslimahs who have let Shaitan(rational logic and reason) whisper in to their ears.*

Recite Ayatul Kursi while watching reruns of 2broke girls and eating suya tonight. Lick the spice off your middle-finger 3 times then wave it to the sky.

Jazakallah Khayran sister.
*Dies*grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.