Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? (29502 Views)

iPolice-Hawk Eye Crime Reporting System Launched By Police To Curb Kidnapping / Nigerian Rearrested With Heroin In India While On Bail For Narcotics Offences / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Fkforyou(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2015
The government can set up National Rahabilitation Centre for victims where they should be provided with Inspirational books and if they cant read they then a shrink would do.
As for the offenders when found guilty they should be sentenced to 10yeàrs in prison without any optioñ of fine and during their stay they must be offering community serviçe every end of the month and they must put on a name tag and uniform describing thi3r offence.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by tunde1200(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2015
you said it all!!...

Lack of infrastructure, power, and the effectiveness of bribery is what ruin this country till this moment.

Nihilist:
This one is quite interesting.

Anyway here are my thoughts on the issue.

1. Harsh penalties are not a deterrent. A would be rapist will not baulk at the thought of doing time or even killed as a consequence for his\her perverse quest for gratification.

2. Educating people about r ape is pointless. Most men and women are fully aware of what the crime is. I doubt that anyone in the world is under the illusion that non-consensual sexual relations are morally and/or legally right.

3. Most victims do not report sexual attacks. Here in the UK there have been recent incidents when former victims are coming forward to report attacks from 20-30 years ago, often after their attackers have long passed away. RAINN (an anti_rape charity in America claim that about 68% of all sexual attacks go unreported)

4. Sexual offenders lists will not work in Nigeria for obvious reason: Lack of infrastructure, power, and the effectiveness of bribery

5. Law enforcement is non-existent. In 2012 I was introduced to a guy at Evans square Ebutte-Metta, who was just fresh out of jail. He was a convicted murder. According to government records, he is awaiting execution at KiriKiri prison....Instead he's a big time dope mover on Lagos Island.

To this end, I believe it is the Onus of every man and woman in Nigeria to protect himself/herself from rape, cos no-one else will do it for you. The government lacks the ability and/or political goodwill to implement any useful reforms.

Nigeria is also a country where criminals are most likely to get away with the crime. It's not gong to get better any time soon.

Nigeria is too broken to fix...and you realistically cannot hope to curb sexual offences in Nigeria. The best you can do is to try and protect yourself.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by omokab: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2015
It pained me the I got this message late but all the same I will still make a little contribution. In fact this becoming worrisome and it needs a urgent approach. I also commend you for bringing out a topic like this. Any time I read something silly like this I always feel pained. Especially when a clergy man is involved. I mean those that suppose to stand firmly and condemn this barbaric act in totality. Well suggestion are very simple and this are the list
W
1. Strict law as it has been mentioned by people before
2. Serious awareness creation on public media,churches and mosques,road show,schools etc
3. Strict law on drug abuse because most of the people involved in this act always be on drugs
4. Schools must also introduce sex orientation class or lecture for student so that they will know the dangers involved in moving around where boys or men were gathering
5.Parents should as well give their children sex education and always warn them not to move closer to where boys staying,especially boys or men rooms. This I have told my wife not to allow my four year daughter to move closer to boys or men room in my wife shop and I can see that my wife has warned her she doesn't enter the next building besides my wife shop because the house is full of men and boys with different characters
6. Police should also help in this matter in such a way that any case brought to them involving rape should not be overlook. They should take the case up immediately and avoid any settlement. Most of the evil doer will start begin and giving excuses that is a work of satan. All these excuses should not listen to as the perpetrators should be brought to book
7. Any pastor or Imam involved should also be jailed for life. This set of people take advantage of young girls in the name of help or performing miracles. Their own case should be treated separate.
Let me stop here for now.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by 2baga(m): 5:43am On Aug 02, 2015
standd:
Booked.

Space reserved for compilation of viable ideas/contributions that will be helpful.

Project Alert on Violence Against Women (PROJECT
ALERT)
Address: 21, Akinsanya Street
Off Isheri Road,
Taiwo Bus stop (Behind FRSC)
Ojodu - Berger
P.O.Box 15456,
Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone/E-mail: 234-1-8209387;
08052004698; 08180091072
projectalert@projectalertnig.org
info@projectalertnig.org
ABUJA OFFICE
26 Bamenda Street, Off Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3
Telephone: 234 -8708618

Lagos State Hotlines

The deputy governor, represented by her special adviser,
Mrs. Risikat Akiode, announced dedicated helplines for child abuse:

For domestic violence:

Very useful contact.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Candybob(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2015
standd:

You already know how our judicial system is here in Nigeria..
I just feel there are other solutions we are overlooking.
How they expose rapists who are found guilty over there in the states?

And you think the states or what did you call it has the perfect solution. They have stopped rape in the US abi? Seriously you all need to stop all this worship of the white man's systems.

I believe sexual offense is more or less a psychological problem, you cant tackle it by throwing people into jail or mutilating their genitals or any form of punishment be it listing or even flogging. The brain does not think about what the constitution says when john thomas is erect! What is needed is a serious and critical study

A lot people get emotional with rape cases but emotion solves nothing, what we need is critical reasoning. Do u know that many sexual offenders started doing it from childhood.

One way is to redefine social standards, society need to be more accommodating towards the sexual needs of its people. People need to have options of avenue to release their sexual steams.

Societies that tend to suppress sexuality are usually prone to deviant sexual behavior. People who resort to sexual offense are more often sexually frustrated people, in the same way arm robbers are usually financially frustrated. At the onset its just about getting a piece of the butt, but with a taste the hunger grows and stopping becomes difficult.

So where society sees having sex as sinful and pretends like it is not a basic physiological need, the problem will just get bigger.

There is a need to understand sexuality especially from the males perspective, because the lady he abused is just one of his abuse, what the hole in his bed, the wall, the animals and other crazy things he does with his dick? The problem can only be tackled from the understanding of his penile craze!

When we talk of sex abuse our mind always see a man as the offender, women can also be sex offenders, ranging from subtle exhibitionism to actual forced sex and to even murder.

Now sexual molestation, is a wide topic and that is why i dont like Seun Nairaland use of the word in place of 'repe'. It ranges from touchery to forced penetration, even to actually killing of the victims. We cannot continue to pretend and act righteous, holding our nose up when the underbelly is full with maggot! You need to look down on the problem, observe it, see that it stinks and is decaying, get water and disinfectant, add detergent and wash it thoroughly before you apply balm! Thats the only way to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by omojeesu(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2015
1. Every case must be reported to the Police. None should be swept under the carpet.
2. All reported cases must be fully investigated.
3. All suspected persons must be charged to court.
4. All guity persons must be sanctioned appropriately.
5. Some sanctions need review to make them bite.
6. Need for serious public education.
7. Parents must be more responsible.
8. The fear of God must be taught and lived to counter the prevalent religious hypocrisies.
9. Sexual offenders need counselling and reformation and prayers. So are victims.
10. Let's reduce the excessive / soffocating sexual atmosphere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by wtfCode: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2015
BEST ADVICE: Never have a yoruba dude as ur neighbour.
Whenever that thingy of theirs gets hard, they'll find it so hard to get it down.
It gets so hard that it can perforate a wall,but in this case, they'll look 4 a soft object**u already knw what i mean** because their brain cells are actually sperm cells and that skull of theirs are totally fillled with sperm.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by dejisakin(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Your choice of wit is poor. Try harder. I approached the problem from its root but seems your knowledge on sociology is too poor so you prefer making sarcasm. I will leave you to those who will give you a surface solution. Thanks.

I am with you on this bro. I don't understand why we don't look at the root of a problem but bent on curbing the effect. Causes of rape includes indecent dressing, poor parental guidance for both male and female which have effect on a long run, (male becoming rapist, female indecent dressing), others are parental carelessness, ladies being at the wrong place etc. I need to also remind us that men are biologically wired to be attracted to what they see. Any female dressing indecently is sexually harassing a male, believe me, even a primary school kids because some men are poses. My take, every parent should play their role on children moral up bringing and let their be strict implementation of law on offenders. Thank you op
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by suavetony(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2015
This topic is quite interesting but requires thinking out of the box.
What can be done to curb it?

Rehabilitation of both the rapist and the victim. Apart from the jail term whether 5-10 yrs term, there should be a rehabilitation strategy in addition to the jail term. For the victim, he or she needs adequate care, love, prayers, reputable counselling sections which will include speaking to his or her rapist. It is really difficult to forgive without the culprit asking for forgiveness and the healing process truly starts from there.

Why the increase?
- No regard for God's commandments.
- Homosexuality and lesbianism
- Countless phonographic sites.
- Indecent dressing.
- lack of self control.
- Lack of good parental upbringing.
- Inadequate sex education in our schools
- Inadequate rehabilitation programs... punishment really does not have much impact per changing someone without rehabilitating the person.
- Idleness.
- Immoral songs and videos. I know a lot of people won't buy this but it affects one's psyche, thinking and atimes control if your spiritually is zero.

Say no to promiscuity, say no to molestation, support rehabilitation programs. Treat others like your siblings...what goes around comes around. This is one natural law that is certain...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:

How do you explain a victims being asked "what were you wearing when it happened? A simple but powerful question that connotes it is not the criminal's

in case you don't know that's called gathering of evidence
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by JayJustus(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2015
cut dem dicks

1 Like

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Icon4s(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2015
By encouraging ladies to dress appropriately.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by possibilita(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2015
to say the least the op is talking about ways in which rape can be minimised in this country but all the comment so far are all based on decency and indecency.
What does decency have to do with kids less than 9yrs?they know nothing or less about what they wear but all they know is their unclothedness is covered.

U will also discover that this rapes are not limited to girls alone https://www.nairaland.com/2494952/man-caught-having-sex-5-year-old

So what does decency have to do with that five years old?

Since this thread is about how to curb rape I will just say rape cases should be taken seriously,law against rape should be uphold,the rapist identity should be published and he should be properly identified but incase u decide to open a tread about punishment jst call me coz I may want to.,,,,,,,, as my mind right now can't focus on the worst punishment for rape offenders damit I hape rape than homosexualism #stoptherape
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by SAMBARRY: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2015
It is not about sponsoring the bill its about IMPLEMENTATION or putting in place structures that allows the bill to see the light of the day if not you're just wasting your energy time and resources and nigerians won't even send you
Sabrwahaqqo:

If you are really concerned and passionate about the voiceless masses like you have said, I think the best you can do is to flag off an NGO that will stand up for the right of the oppressed.
OR
Pick a form come 2019 and run for a political office, the upper arm of the legislature will do. When you get there, you know what to do - you sponsor a bill that any man convicted of rape should be hanged by his balls or better still very hot metal rod be inserted into his banging pipe.
It's that simple

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:
lame over used line. Even the ones that wear overall curtains that they call iya pudah are raped
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by chimajii: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:

U don't sound right in the head. A lady dressing the way she pleases isn't an invitation to RAPE.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Icon4s(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2015
chimajii:

U don't sound right in the head. A lady dressing the way she pleases isn't an invitation to RAPE.

It is to men that cant control their libido.

And but y cant you kids make contributions without throwing insults. angry
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by chimajii: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:

It is to men that cant control their libido.

And but y cant you kids make contributions without throwing insults. angry

I needed to be emphatic with my first sentence. Too bad it struck u man. Then what happens to men who dress inappropriately? Is it also an invitation to ladies who can't control dia libidos to GO IN? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Icon4s(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2015
chimajii:

I needed to be emphatic with my first sentence. Too bad it struck u man. Then what happens to men who dress inappropriately? Is it also an invitation to ladies who can't control dia libidos to GO IN? undecided angry

Try nt to insult pple while commenting

Men that dress inappropriately are also attracted to some certain ladies. Eg, Some girls like guys that sag. They say it turns them on. Now the 2 major differences is tgat sexual libido of women is nt often as strong as that of men and secondly d fact dat u'll mostly need to over power (thru various means) a victim before u can molest makes women nt easily able to rape men even though they may b itching for it.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Antoinne: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:
@ topic, I believe in reorientation. The average person out there is warped and almost imbecilic in reasoning. No offense.
How do you explain blaming and shaming victims while the perp goes around proudly like he did nothing. An added trauma on top of the one they've already been subjected to during the rape?
How do you explain a victims being asked "what were you wearing when it happened?". A simple but powerful question that connotes it is not the criminal's fault but the victims. How do you explain everyone around including law enforcement hushing victims and sometimes reprimanding them for not collecting money to just overlook what was done to them?

Until such diseased mindsets are scraped from among us, we would be pouring water on stone.
We need an overhaul. A very very sensational (if exaggerated) campaign against any form of sexual offenses regardless of if the victim walked out of his or her house neykid. Starting from the grassroots. Primary schools and working upwards. hopefully catch those ones young if we are lucky, some who have already grown with such mindsets will learn better.

Punishment too (long long jail terms). Like someone already suggested.
I don't even know how the sex offenders list will work when we don't have active database. How many employers can afford to run background checks in Nigeria. Maybe the big companies. But the smaller ones in smaller communities can't do such. They'll just employ a pedophile and set him or her to babysit kids.

I tire seriously.
A privately managed database simply can't work in Nigeria. Sooner you'll find people using it to get back at those who have offended them in other ways. Besides, why put someone's name on a list when a court hasn't exactly found the person guilty. If anything should work, it'll be good laws seen through by law enforcement.

Nigeria is just a hell hole. For Goodness's sake, it doesn't take anything to jail offenders for a long time. Laziness, lack of drive and unequivocal disinterest in poor people's affairs is why public attorneys don't see to convictions here.

Unfortunately this will take a long time to change.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
standd:

I feel that I finally need to speak up since I now know that merely creating threads, pointing fingers and name-calling will no longer suffice. I am plain fed up with the hundreds of Rape cases being published in my country.
How do these cases end?
We even hear of pastors and elderly men begging the parents of the victim to withdraw their case against an offender who raped their child. And victims being shamed and blamed and at the end of the day, the rapist could relocate and commit the same offence all over again. Then some men now say that 9year old girls seduce them and witches push them to rape. So pathetic and shameful.

Okay, you may feel that it doesn't concern you but then what goes around comes around, and one day, it will finally concern you, directly or indirectly.

So, my question is.. What is the most viable way to curb sexual offences, rape and abuse of any form; against women, men, girls, boys and helpless children especially.

Do we begin to publish names and pictures of CONVICTED sexual offenders and paste them in public places?

Do we start a publication, blog, website where we put up the details of every sexual offence plus details of the rapists, then send the link to everyone we know?

Do we solicit any of our dailies to help publish these notices profiling sexual offenders and their addresses?

What do we do?

P.S: Pls, let us not talk about the NPF, or prison sentences or even any sort of law put in place that never favours the poor or the voiceless masses. Think about the physical and psychological effect on these helpless children subjected to rape by adults who later bribe their way out.

I plead that if you have links to dailies or ideas on things that can be done to proffer an effective and lasting solution to this evil debacle that has befallen our society, kindly let us know.
It is my belief that when a rapist sees his picture and name in public, it will stop him from committing the same offence again, and also serve as a deterrent to others who plan on abusing anyone in the future.

Disclaimer: My post do not cover those who were/are/will be wrongly accused of a crime they know nothing about. And only CONVICTED rapists should be exposed and punished.

Thank you.
Pls, send me a PM if you do not want to comment on this thread.
Looking forward to positive and lasting solutions.

Cc
AllNaijaBlogger
Ishilove
Cococandy
Idowuogbo
Mynd44
Freecocoa
EfemenaXY
Sambarry
Semitunde
Ijebabe
FrancisTony
Caracta
Ujsizzle
Jaybee3
Bukatyne
Shaybebaby
Miss Nairaland(Tohpahz)
Anyone with a link to newspapers/dailies
Softandmoist
Joecutie
Olashas
EggovinMma
Divsy

All ideas/contributions are welcome as long as we stick to topic.

cut their Dickss off
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by chimajii: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:

Try nt to insult pple while commenting

Men that dress inappropriately are also attracted to some certain ladies. Eg, Some girls like guys that sag. They say it turns them on. Now the 2 major differences is tgat sexual libido of women is nt often as strong as that of men and secondly d fact dat u'll mostly need to over power (thru various means) a victim before u can molest makes women nt easily able to rape men even though they may b itching for it.

I don't do that, but on this ocassion I had to cause ur comment seemed like u pulled it from ya a s s.
Oan: I laughed @ this 'even though they mey b itching for it'...Morning
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Icon4s(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2015
chimajii:

I don't do that, but on this ocassion I had to cause ur comment seemed like u pulled it from ya a s s.
Oan: I laughed @ this 'even though they mey b itching for it'...Morning
undecided
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by AreaFada2: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I love that stiff penalty for false accusation part... You've actually hit the nail on the head but don't you feel mobile courts are also necessary for stampede deliverance af justice? We both know how slow the judicial process is in this nation....
Well, the offence is way too serious for mobile courts in 9ja setting. It needs thorough investigation to avoid miscarriage of justice as some severe cases will attract life imprisonment. More magistrates can be trained to handle them swiftly and sentencing can be referred to high courts if possible. Just to ensure proper justice.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2015
The government should please come to our aids oh. Sexual crimes is increasing day by day but I think there's a simple solution to this. The government should supply the masses with a sex-blocking pants with padlock with just only one key. Unmarried male and female should have their keys with their parents while the married should have the keys with their spouses.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by zeongeon: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

If decency from the female pack is in tact, the rate of rape or sexual offences will reduce. Hence no need for this discussion... You get the idea?
What decency are u talking about abeg...is it a child of 3 yrs wearing pampers ??...No body has an excuse for molesting sexually...The most annoying one is when useless old men go ahead to molest innocent small children.

Have in mind that some children and ladies are decently dressed and are still sexually molested or harassed.. So ur argument is pointless..would u blame ur 3yr or 9yr old child who was molested for being indecent? You get the idea?

I think parents should start giving there kids sexual orientation early enough..telling them that its wrong to be touched in some certain areas and they should always report anyone who does that.

There was a story about a little girl of 5 who was almost molested by a useless neighbour but she continued to tell the useless man: Uncle don't touch me here ooh, my mummy said its not good, I will tell my mummy ooh, uncle. The little girl was bold enough to discourage the big bad wolf because of the orientation she got from mummy, the little girl didn't just stop there she reported it to her mum and when they took up the case they discovered the useless man had molested other little girls too.

Hence parents have a role of educating there child. Sex offenders should be exposed on tv. The media should carry out a campaign against sexual molestation and educate pple about the consequences and what can be done to prevent such.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
dejisakin:

I am with you on this bro. I don't understand why we don't look at the root of a problem but bent on curbing the effect. Causes of rape includes indecent dressing, poor parental guidance for both male and female which have effect on a long run, (male becoming rapist, female indecent dressing), others are parental carelessness, ladies being at the wrong place etc. I need to also remind us that men are biologically wired to be attracted to what they see. Any female dressing indecently is sexually harassing a male, believe me, even a primary school kids because some men are poses. My take, every parent should play their role on children moral up bringing and let their be strict implementation of law on offenders. Thank you op

What I was trying to tell Standd... But them say my mouth dey smell.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what kind of philosurfer are u sef?
Are you going to address the topic?
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by abbeyty(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Cut off their di**ck, that will definitely stop them from committing the same offence again and that will make others to think twice
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by mmsen: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
Come to think of it... The SEX OFFENDER list works great all over the world..

By the time you are unemployable and stigmatize for your past deeds... Then any other person will avoid it..

Create a Web database of it..

Your landlord check it before renting out a house...

Employers check it.. Etc

Living hell of a life for a sex offender tongue

Sex offenders lists don't act as a deterrent, at all. Some people are very disturbed mentally and will take any opportunity to abuse others, children especially.

It's good if the authorities have a list but only if there are sanctions that are followed up.

The other problem is that many people in Nigeria are careless with their children - they need to be a lot more vigilant. Why do strange people have access to their children? Why are the parents not around? Why are so many people having children that they cannot care for? Sadly it is often the parents who are the indirect facilitators of abuse by way of their neglect.

P.S.
In some countries peeing in public can land you on the sex offenders register - imagine how many people in Lagos would be 'sex offenders' by that criteria.
Re: How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It is not about sponsoring the bill its about IMPLEMENTATION or putting in place structures that allows the bill to see the light of the day if not you're just wasting your energy time and resources and nigerians won't even send you
Yes you're right.... Make laws and let 'em manifest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.