Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Father Hate Her Late Father. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Hate Her Late Father. (2420 Views)

Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by Chitumu: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nitefury:

You're right, Fulanis are Very territorial. Perhaps there's something dad isn't telling you. The whole ish might not even be related to land. I do hope you resolve the issue though and come,to a compromise with her family.

I'm Yoruba, that's soothing. But the fear of religion clashing still arises. I'm a Christian

About gaining trust, seems I have to relocated to Kebbi or Katsina state preferably. Reports coming from there suggest they have the prettiest Fulani girls..
Lol. U dont have to relocate. start with d fulani-yoruba mix. U can start with jebba, ilorin and gradualy to katsina kebbi bauchi adamawa etc. As for d religious. Saudi arabia is not 100% muslim so are fulani. I can refer u to #pretty050 she probaly has a fulani frnds who are christian.
Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by Nitefury: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
pretty050:
there are fulani Christians, I've met quite a few of them

Wow.. Nice.. So how do I meet them.? Can you help?
Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by Nitefury: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chitumu:
Lol. U dont have to relocate. start with d fulani-yoruba mix. U can start with jebba, ilorin and gradualy to katsina kebbi bauchi adamawa etc. As for d religious. Saudi arabia is not 100% muslim so are fulani. I can refer u to #pretty050 she probaly has a fulani frnds who are christian.

Lol... This one na missionary journey o..

That would be lovely...
Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by lastnogood(f): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm a bit confused, but my angle is this. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. By marrying a child from the enemies side you are now in a position to help your father regain the territory. The way may not be obvious now, but I'm sure in the future they're may be a situation or a problem that can lead you into reclaiming the land. Now please I'm not advocating taking advantage of the family, but simply you're now in a place to be in both families at once....

If you reason life this to your father, you'll probably see the cogs in his head turn. He'll agree am sure, but life I said don't take advantage. Just use your new position to create a union between both families that will lead the land to be back under your father's name.
Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chitumu:
my family are far more powerful than her's. Beside i think the almost 3 other large plot of land including a large farmland is enof to thank God. Her family have only one farmland. I dont think that should bother us.
alright, u didnt explain all dis in ur original post
Re: My Father Hate Her Late Father. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

Show me where dis ur advice av yielded positive result I.e peace and stability ?? I hate aggressiveness and aggressive pple.. Land dat u wud still b buried underneath it, I can't b dat stupid!
its not like dat o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko Of Ondo State Takes Picture Of His Wife / Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. / Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.