Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Men & Skinny Jeans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Skinny Jeans (5565 Views)

Government Bans Wearing Of Mini-skirts, Ripped And Skinny JEANS / Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
_ suffering?

Well, aren't they too tight around some areas? That's what I meant by suffering. As a woman, I also don't feel completely free in skinny jeans so it's kinda like "suffering" to be in them the whole day
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Gurgle(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, traditional clothes look way better & not like someone is trying too much to fit in (pun intended). In SA it's the same. Some like the skinny jeans. And then you have these different "movements", such as the pantsulas who mainly wear dickies & converse sneakers, skhothanes like designer clothes, etc.

haha. yeah I quite like the individual elements of the clothes. I think its more to do with the body shape of the person wearing it. Was thinking about Flavour, who usually wears skinnies. But hes quite thick so even though it irritates me ever so slightly, I can leave it alone.

I guess its just how it fits on the person, but I don't think anyone I have ever considered baeing has even heard of skinny jeans lol
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

haha. yeah I quite like the individual elements of the clothes. I think its more to do with the body shape of the person wearing it. Was thinking about Flavour, who usually wears skinnies. But hes quite thick so even though it irritates me ever so slightly, I can leave it alone.

I guess its just how it fits on the person, but I don't think anyone I have ever considered baeing has even heard of skinny jeans lol

LMFAO @ the last part. So what type of guys are you into.

I agree with you that whether they look good on a person or not, depends on their body shape. I think they need good legs too. As in no rubbing knees & rubbing thighs lol. Guys with k leg should be banned from wearing skinny jeans. Period. It makes them look in pain
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by manee2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, aren't they too tight around some areas? That's what I meant by suffering. As a woman, I also don't feel completely free in skinny jeans so it's kinda like "suffering" to be in them the whole day
_ not really_ where i usually ve stress is while wearing or pulling it out, i use nylons! Lol.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
_ not really_ where i usually ve stress is while wearing or pulling it out, i use nylons! Lol.

Kikikiki. OMG hahaha. Now that seriously cracked me up.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Gurgle(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ the last part. So what type of guys are you into.

I agree with you that whether they look good on a person or not, depends on their body shape. I think they need good legs too. As in no rubbing knees & rubbing thighs lol. Guys with k leg should be banned from wearing skinny jeans. Period. It makes them look in pain

Hmm what kind of guys am I into. well dresswise he would wear normal jeans and sweaters lol. and look good in a suit. and wear traditional clothes regularly. not the kind of person who feels he has to showcase their wealth through flashy clothing if you get what I mean. just subtle and classy. what about you?

What exactly is k-leg?? ive been wondering for years lol
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by manee2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikikiki. OMG hahaha. Now that seriously cracked me up.
_ now u can sleep kul.. Well, the most important to me is that tz de only way my trousers can match my shoes.. My suit nd senator wear trousers are skinny too. So u c, dat's jst manee's swagg.! Who even care abt wot they say!
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by manee2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I guess its just how it fits on the person, but I don't think anyone I have ever considered BAEING has even heard of skinny jeans lol
_ u actually excluded me?_ I did wear it.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm what kind of guys am I into. well dresswise he would wear normal jeans and sweaters lol. and look good in a suit. and wear traditional clothes regularly. not the kind of person who feels he has to showcase their wealth through flashy clothing if you get what I mean. just subtle and classy. what about you?

What exactly is k-leg?? ive been wondering for years lol

kleg, I learnt it here too. I stand corrected, but I think it's knock knees lol. People with "kissing" knees.

Hmmm, I don't know what I like in men fashion wise. Just as long as he looks clean & presentable, I don't mind. I just don't like the long pointed shoes & flip flops
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2015
experimentist:
I don wear skinny, it keeps stressing my blockus.. I rock baggies and straight jeans ish
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by SkinnyDude(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
i feel comfortable and sharp in it.. looking all wiz khalifa.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

kleg, I learnt it here too. I stand corrected, but I think it's knock knees lol. People with "kissing" knees.

Hmmm, I don't know what I like in men fashion wise. Just as long as he looks clean & presentable, I don't mind. I just don't like the long pointed shoes & flip flops

Lol so what other shoes are left??
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
I wear them bit not the way you are all describing it
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Batman123: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Skinny jeans ain't for me besides because of my body size it would look real funny on me.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by ksbusari(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why, my brother? Don't you wanna look fashionable? cheesy
is dat fashion? It makes one vulnerable to attacks of gays.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by frakdon(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why, my brother? Don't you wanna look fashionable? cheesy
hello T! Hw r yu doing good morning
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by bollify(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm not always comfortable in loose trousers, prolly due to my body structure. I also don't wear hugging trouser. Slim fit is OK.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by jackpot(f): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
@PunkyVeer
you've seen Durent?
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ladies : What do you think of guys in skinny jeans? Attractive? Unattractive?

Guys: How comfortable are skinny jeans? Sorry but I noticed that they give some of you a "mangina" undecided

Skinny jeans taar!

Never tried it on ... If I do mistake do, my pestle will curse me that day cus that will amount to undeserved punishment for him; he's been a good servant grin.... Looking on for tangible reasons from those that do sha... cool
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by lampardizik(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Pttff...can't wear them...
I like my space wink kiss
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by lampardizik(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You mean people with two left legs tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'll admit I like the 'fitted'/semi-'fitted' look. Mind you, it shouldn't look like he's starring in a Shakespearean production (unless he is), but I grew up around prepsters and I'm somewhat of that style myself, so I'm def attracted to it. Generally, if its bagging or sagging, I'm looking the other way. To me, it looks tacky, disorderly, and basically like it doesn't fit when guys dress 'baggily'.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by lilmax(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its for skinny men
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2015
I hate skinny jeans,i like straight jeans,i used to rock baggies back in those days
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I'll admit I like the 'fitted'/semi-'fitted' look. Mind you, it shouldn't look like he's starring in a Shakespearean production (unless he is), but I grew up around prepsters and I'm somewhat of that style myself, so I'm def attracted to it. Generally, if its bagging or sagging, I'm looking the other way. To me, it looks tacky, disorderly, and basically like it doesn't fit when guys dress 'baggily'.
cos you're an SU
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
cos you're an SU

@iamrealdeji? Meaning?
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by LydayBobo(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Though I used to wear it but I have to stop when I read that wearing tight things create heat which reduces sperm count. Health wise I had to stop it
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Huh
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Who is he tryna seduce a lady or man like himself?. Any man putting on skinny jeans is aware of his Ass-et and intends to sell it *gay* or probably homosexual tendencies.

Lots of guys own gay tendencies without knowing, or mayb the just love it.
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by ggrin(f): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
u no dy share likes again ni? grin
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by falconey(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
ggrin:
u no dy share likes again ni? grin

the system was upgraded I can't any more
Re: Men & Skinny Jeans by ggrin(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
oh sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.