Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (104124 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Temysteve(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
heykims:
Some do as much as 600 a year and are fortunate enough not to contract a virus, some just once and meet their doom. The summary of life...
different srokes with different folkes
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I said virgin or none.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fearcom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
No matter HOW BAD her situation looks God can still make something of her. Stop condemning her. If She didn't tell the truth will you know? sad

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
zeb04:
hahahahaha.
truly I don't like when girls sleep around. forget about guys dat do d same. don't ever equate urself with a guy in such activities. some men are stu..pid and useless. it is better to distinguish urself from d odd ones
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by plendil: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ifebazz:

Not sounding true at all. 600 a year is like 2 per day. Business can't be that lucrative, then there are those days women have their thing (circle). So that's like minus 3-4 days every month. So how many men slept with her for 20 days give or take a month.

Bros its no lie. 2 per day is just an average. I work with an NGO that deals with her kind, and I know of some of them who can service as much as 8 different men (no exaggeration!) a day. Of course some days they dont see any customer. But by the time the encounters averages out, it comes to about 2/day.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
shugga:
How did she keep count of them or she has a record book she number after meeting them? I smell lies.

But the fact is there are so many cooperate prostitute even among the so called good girls, when I was in school I had a friend that her phone rings every secs and she'll be using one Sexy voice to talk to all of them, men older than her dad she'll be calling baby and she can leave you in the middle of important issues to go see a man, tell me what they do when they meet, she never lacks, you'll always finds loads of cash in her bag, today when ever we have a chat on whatsapp she tells you she's looking for a God fearing man to settle with, in my mind I'll lol.
hmmmm. I like ur personal text..let me add u. very good comment
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Prostitutes are humans too. They have feelings just like anyone out there. They also crave for true love. They need someone who is not only there with them for sex, but for companionship as well. Hmmmm, may God help her if she's really turned a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by bjtinz: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
plendil:

Bros its no lie. 2 per day is just an average. I work with an NGO that deals with her kind, and I know of some of them who can service as much as 8 different men (no exaggeration!) a day. Of course some days they dont see any customer. But by the time the encounters averages out, it comes to about 2/day.

exactly. The average ashawo can see upwards of 5-10 customers a SINGLE NIGHT, especially during peak periods (weekends). If go to their room and check their trash, it will be brimming with used condoms!!
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by plendil: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
heykims:
Some do as much as 600 a year and are fortunate enough not to contract a virus, some just once and meet their doom. The summary of life...

Thats the reality. Interestingly some prostitutes in Kenya have to been known to develop some form of immunity to HIV, which is not seen in the general population.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by focus7: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
The reporter has abused the human right of this lady by forcing her to answer some of his question. The lady should get a lawyer and sue him for abuse.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Kennitrust(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin She claimed she'll confess b4 marrying the gullible guy that will be so unfortunate to think of calling her a wife. I'm scare.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
How did u count dem
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by amiluv4u(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
God go help ladies ooo,her skool fee is 20,000 while her accomodation is 100,000,is ur father a richman,secondly u didnt pity for ur vagina bf u decided to emberk on that journey of prostitution.our vagina is elastic oooo and usually slacks,and if it slacks it cant be recovered o except thru surgery called 'vagina rejuvination'
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by 1miccza: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
johnstar:
bros na so oo

Hmmmm na waaa oooo. God help us...
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by wayodude(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cool story bro...
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Bamz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooowwwww... 600 men..

And she plans to settle down.... And will still want a God fearin man as a husband..who is caring.
cry

errm there was a man thousands of years ago... who was mocked, scorned, mistreated and killed by people. He lives on, and His love abounds for those kind of people till this day.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by maxwellogbonna: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
I tank God for u my dear, finally u re now a born again! God we grant u ur heart desire, because u are now a new creature, pls nobody should george her from the past pls
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by CrazyMan(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
CzarRex:
600 men,wat kinda exaggeration is dis Meaning she slept with an average of 2 men per day if not mistaken
The average Nigerian prostitute sleeps with 6-10 men per night.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by emzila(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer a repentant devil. If u are truly a change person, pls get something doing no matter how small and God will order ur step to meet your man soon.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Obynolee(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooowwwww... 600 men..

And she plans to settle down.... And will still want a God fearin man as a husband..who is caring.
cry

That is the problem with all these girls,after they don Bleep their lifes off they will be looking for innocent man
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
SAIBUHAR1:

Standing Ovation too small for her joor!

I mean a stand still ovation
Clappping ovation
Shouting ovation
Drumming ovation
Commenting ovation
Like ovation
Share ovation
Quote ovation

For the one and only f+ckstard/retired prostitute which have 598 male condoms on her CV + 2 male flesh-flesh in her character.

Mama Beatrice, I tuale for you Jaree

In grandmother's voice "any other beatrice is a katafit"
[size=15pt]It's enough 4 her[/size]

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
some girls have bleeped more than this even when their parents still give them money and take care of them. na because dis one confess. say d truth and d truth shall set u free
[size=15pt]Watchu say? undecided[/size]
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]Watchu say? undecided[/size]
sorry. I'm not referring to u. I'm just speaking generally
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by PStacks(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
And na one innocent man go still marry this kind girl. Nawa oo! This world is wrongly wired.

I wish say Toto get meter wey dey read mileage per knacking

A lot of Men would be disappointed and heart broken.

Women ehhhh!

That's why as a Man, if you don't marry more than 4 wives you have not really lived a worthwhile life.

We just call women the weaker sex.. Its a big lie.
Women are the dominant sex.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
joseph1832:
I honestly wish I had access to his personal email, facebook page or twitter account, I would have given him a taste of his own medicine.

Imagine him asking the poor girl how much she charges for blowjobs? Come on! That's very insensitive of him. Gosh!
oh. so u don't know we have stu..pid journalist.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by engrolawei: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
hasolalata:

This is d life of many southrn nigerian's gal...n yet patient jonathan had d strength to call d north names...I wonder if parents could nt take care of a single child y would they get married in d 1st place?its a pitty n so phatetic...many southerners gals studying in d universities in d north re student-prostitude...
Tribal bigot. You know how your Northern sisters flirt around even with their veils on. They go and do it secretly, stopping at a hidden place to change from white to blue veil to enter Alhaji's house and after the show you will see brown veil coming out of Alhaji's house; before they get home they change back to white veil and hide the other veils under their breast and enter like virgins. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Gracidoinlove(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Be wise oh, life na sense. Say no to sex without condom
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by emitheo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sex-on-the-Go
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Joavid:
She's just a greedy slut looking for a short cut. She lacks moral and home training.

She had a job where she gets 15,000 per month but she left it because she opened her leg for a one night stand and the guy paid her 15,000k too?

While her uni mates live in one room apartments plus a room mate, beatrice wan form big gal, leaving in self contain with her fellow prostitute room mate. Na wa!!

She even dey go church? So all those things pastor dey preach no enter her head?
Her case seems hopeless o.

If a man marries her today and she sees another man who's richer than her hubby, she won't think twice before she leaves her hubby for the man.

Her eyes don tear reach back!
u missed somethings. she earned #10 000 not #15 000 at her bar work. again her friend or roommate is not a prostitute but a daughter of a richman and had boyfriend. though she didn't act well., she could have talked to her roommate to help out in accomodation. meaning she is not intelligent. there are ways to avoid such mess
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by qtx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmmmm, 600 in one year is too much now haba, what kind of body do you have and how manage? shocked
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
This journalist must be very annoying, see questions.grin

These girls get power sha.
before nko.!! how girls no go get power for dat kind thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.